Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

Porkbutt, you are a gigantic baby...

Take your medicine like a man, ya big sissy!!

Porky started a thread where he linked to this article, decrying it as evidence that the country was going to hell in a handbasket:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/01/elite-abortion-clinic-now-offers-sim-abortions-for-gay-men/#disqus_thread

Unfortunately, he missed the big red word "SATIRE" at the top left of the article, then peenied the thread when called on it.

Jeebus, dude, where are your balls?

:thumbsdown:

:doublethumbsup:

Article was funny. Doesn't matter that he thought it was real. Not Peenieing worthy.

:lol:

Huge cynic here. :wave: I am the guy on facebook that always looks up all the b.s. "dying kid wants a million likes" stories and exposes them as hoaxes.

I am also a huge Iggy Pop fan. This blinded me to this (admittedly) obvious hoax:

http://en.mediamass.net/people/iggy-pop/highest-paid.html

Iggy is worth 15 million, but nowhere near the numbers in the hoax. I did message the people who commented on my post and apologized for sucking them in.

Bottom three poster on the entire board. Totally worthless

Still ahead of you. :overhead:

medcine :lol: so here am i franky. you got me!

i saw someone else talking about it on another forum. i tried to erase when i saw it was a joke. funny thing is i wouldnt put it past those focking whackos

Bottom three poster on the entire board. Totally worthless

god you're gay. really? bottom three ya think? you sure

medcine :lol: so here am i franky. you got me!

i saw someone else talking about it on another forum. i tried to erase when i saw it was a joke. funny thing is i wouldnt put it past those focking whackos

no worries. You were too dumb to realize it was fake. Embarrasing, yes. But still not FBI Van embarrasing.

look at me look at me i caught him guys :overhead:

i'd peenie this thread to hide your focking patheticness

• Like 1

LOL Because you would NEVER point out someone else's mistake. ROFL

Porkbutt has always been a sniveling little keyboard muscles phagtard. I'm pretty sure high school kids still beat him up and take his lunch money.

:lol:

No chance. I don't peenie threads like you. Besides, this thread is awesome so far.

He probably though it was written by William Satire. Easy mistake to make. :dunno:

• Like 1

He probably though it was written by William Satire. Easy mistake to make. :dunno:

He knows a Bill Satire. any relationship?

Porkbutt has always been a sniveling little keyboard muscles phagtard. I'm pretty sure high school kids still beat him up and take his lunch money.

typical eagles fan

For sure. All the signs. Totally anonymous. No pictures, no personal information. 'Hit and run' type of poster. Never in his life felt as tough as calling someone a phag from behind a keyboard. This is payback for how badly he was picked on all his life.

typical eagles fan

LOL Tell you what, I'll wear an Eagles jersey to Gillette. You wear a Patriots jersey to the Linc.

For sure. All the signs. Totally anonymous. No pictures, no personal information. 'Hit and run' type of poster. Never in his life felt as tough as calling someone a phag from behind a keyboard. This is payback for how badly he was picked on all his life.

:lol: wow...you got me diagnosed dr. duckface

I always thought it was in response to RP, but come to find out newbie is just a doosh

To certain people he is

To certain people he is

I guess I've haven't noticed any of his posts that can't be considered non-political trolling.

To certain people he is

awwww. you should really try asking newbie out or are you in the friendzone?

awwww. you should really try asking newbie out or are you in the friendzone?

You're trying way too hard.

I'm glad the bored is better now that RP is gone. All that name calling, calling people out in special threads,trolling and flame wars are finally over. <sarcasm>

I always thought it was in response to RP, but come to find out newbie is just a doosh

I treat others as they treat me. Pork in the Butt has followed me for the past year or so making his little digs and insults. I take sh1t from no one. Especially pussies who hide behind a computer. Now ask Gary (GoColts) what happens when someone lightens up and stops being an ass. Him and I were always at each other. Now, neither of us ever have a bad thing to say about the other. I've never attacked you, right? That's because you've always been cool to me. I have never initiated a flame war with someone since the day I joined. Ever. Any 'enemy' I have on this board, chose to come at me first. Every one. hth

Oh, and by the way, a lot are coming at me the last few days because they're all butthurt about RP being banned. If he was reported, it sure as hell wasn't by me. Any of the three times he's been permabanned.

I want to like him because his avatar is Doyle from Sling Blade, who was an awesome character.

However Doyle was a hick dumbass. And porkbutt appears to have misunderstood that even though he was a great movie character, we weren't exactly supposed to look at him as a role model. :(

I'm glad the bored is better now that RP is gone. All that name calling, calling people out in special threads,trolling and flame wars are finally over. <sarcasm>

There is a whole hell of a lot less of it.

Another sniveling whiner. Grow a pair, KSB. I'm embarassed for you as a man.

Another sniveling whiner. Grow a pair, KSB. I'm embarassed for you as a man.

I'm glad the name calling has stopped since RP left. Especially when unprovoked and in non political threads. :thumbsup:

I'm glad the name calling has stopped since RP left. Especially when unprovoked and in non political threads. :thumbsup:

How about you quit your whining and quit pretending that RP contributed a whining around here. The board is already 50% better and could be 100% better if you RP apologists would stop[ defending the ass hole and let his absence continue to have positive affects.

How about you quit your whining and quit pretending that RP contributed a whining around here. The board is already 50% better and could be 100% better if you RP apologists would stop[ defending the ass hole and let his absence continue to have positive affects.

Read this thread, who's exactly doing all the unprovoked personal attacks? I'm just pointing out the obvious. :)

Read this thread, who's exactly doing all the unprovoked personal attacks? I'm just pointing out the obvious. :)

And yesterday Porkbutt was on the attack. Point?

And yesterday Porkbutt was on the attack. Point?

Same song is being played, just different DJ's.

Same song is being played, just different DJ's.

There's a lot of bitterness right now from "your side" (just think how foolish that sounds) because your ringleader was banned. If you guys get over that, things will be great around here.