Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Crazy stat on which states are rooting for Patriots

have you ever had to add air to the tires on your handi-van during the winter months?

Just happened to me in January

have you ever had to add air to the tires on your handi-van during the winter months?

Yes. Is there a rule saying I can't? You know, like the NFL has a rule not allowing tampering with game balls?

your honor, I rest my case.

Not really? You didn't answer the rest of the question. Here. 2 simple ones.

1. Did Patriots tamper with game balls.

2. Is it against the rules to do so?

I rest my case.

obviously you had someone sneak out there and let that air out. :nono:

McNally was looking for part time work

Not really? You didn't answer the rest of the question. Here. 2 simple ones.

1. Did Patriots tamper with game balls.

2. Is it against the rules to do so?

I rest my case.

no, mother nature did. Or maybe the patriots tampered with your tires? :o

no, mother nature did. Or maybe the patriots tampered with your tires? :o

:lol: shonuff, is that you :lol:

They're proven cheaters, yet you're arguing against it. The shonuff defense.

:lol: shonuff, is that you :lol:

They're proven cheaters, yet you're arguing against it. The shonuff defense.

they were proven to have tampered with the balls ? I'd like to see that link ? Or will you snuffle away from proving that ?

When Goodell destroyed the spy gate tapes he was great. He could work for the FBI.

they were proven to have tampered with the balls ? I'd like to see that link ? Or will you snuffle away from proving that ?

Didn't Brady serve a suspension for it? That's all the proof you need. NFL investigated it, they levied punishments for it, and the 6th circuit?? upheld the suspension. That's all the proof that's required.

Didn't Brady serve a suspension for it? That's all the proof you need. NFL investigated it, they levied punishments for it, and the 6th circuit?? upheld the suspension. That's all the proof that's required.

for tampering with the balls ? Link ?

Everybody hates cheaters and band wagoners and eagles fans

for tampering with the balls ? Link ?

I'm not playing that game :lol:. Brady got a 4 game suspension for his role in deflategate. You know it, and everyone else knows he got a 4 game suspension for it.

I would hate Eagles fans too if my team got manhandled and quit in the NFCCG.

I think Goodell should head up the FBI. He would fit right in. His Experience in a cover up could come in handy.

I heard now they're being investigated for tampering with gravity;

https://streamable.com/ng6wg

#gravitygate

Was actually a bad play, he jumped too early

I'm not playing that game :lol:. Brady got a 4 game suspension for his role in deflategate. You know it, and everyone else knows he got a 4 game suspension for it.

ok snuff, who do you root for by the way ?

Was actually a bad play, he jumped too early

Yeah terrible play. I can't believe that while running across the field catching up to a very fast receiver and having to jump in the air, turn and find the ball, he somehow mistimed his jump by a nanosecond, yet still made the play. Awful. :thumbsup:

Yeah terrible play. I can't believe that while running across the field catching up to a very fast receiver and having to jump in the air, turn and find the ball, he somehow mistimed his jump by a nanosecond, yet still made the play. Awful. :thumbsup:

You guys ever see that one where the receiver catches a ball with his helmet? Check it out sometime.

You should rewind that one a little farther, he held all the way down the field. Great play on the ball though.

:thumbsup:

You should rewind that one a little farther, he held all the way down the field. Great play on the ball though.

yeah, it was a second half adjustment. They saw the refs letting jacksonville get away with mugging the receivers all over the field, and like the patriots always do, they adjust and take advantage of situations. :thumbsup:

yeah, it was a second half adjustment. They saw the refs letting jacksonville get away with mugging the receivers all over the field, and like the patriots always do, they adjust and take advantage of situations. :thumbsup:

Well done.

:dunno:

I've seen the all-22 and rear-view and he definitely didn't hold him all the way down the field. Might have been a slight grab at the end but even slo-mo it's inconclusive and didn't restrict the receiver at all IMO.

Bortles should have thrown the wheel route.

Yup, same angle I saw. Grabbed his jersey for almost 10 yards in total. That's a hold and a automatic first down. He also used the WR as leverage to leap for the ball.

Great play on the ball and good for him on getting away with it.

:dunno:

I heard now they're being investigated for tampering with gravity;

https://streamable.com/ng6wg

#gravitygate

:lol:

he must have had illegal shoes.

or maybe they under inflated that ball 'cuz I know Bortles usually throws further

or, or, they use illegal turf, it's much springier than article 17 section 4 states it can be

or, or, or, they were stealing the plays with a deaf lip reader... lip reading is OK, but deaf lip readers are an unfair advantage

those focking cheaters - they've been kicking my ass for 2 decades and I KNOW they're not that good dag-nabit!!

ok snuff, who do you root for by the way ?

Underdogs. I don't have a favorite team. I grew up a Washington Redskins fan. Back in the Riggins/Thiesman/Monk days.

I'm more a fan of players, not teams. I like Brady, he'll go down as the goat, but not without these ******.

Underdogs. I don't have a favorite team. I grew up a Washington Redskins fan. Back in the Riggins/Thiesman/Monk days.

I'm more a fan of players, not teams. I like Brady, he'll go down as the goat, but not without these ******.

those represent tear drops

those represent tear drops

Maybe to some, but it is what it is. No different then proven steroid users in baseball. They cheated. Forever tainted. Problem is, the patriots probably never needed to cheat.

Did you have to use 6 asterisks? Come on man

they did this by twitter :doh:

I think I'm actually rooting for the Pats. Eagles fans are some of the worst in the world, definitely the worst in the US. That said, I'm really rooting for that meteor that's supposed to pass by earth that day to just land at the 50 yard line during the halftime show.

I've yet to run into anyone down here rooting for Philly.

I just assume this be the 1st SB to ever end in a tie, but...

I've yet to run into anyone down here rooting for Philly.

I just assume this be the 1st SB to ever end in a tie, but...

Giants fans

Cowboys fans

not rooting for Philly?

this seems pretty straight forward really