Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hand

Massive Scandal Brewing at FBI

This is a great read and shows how corrupt the Dems have been in their panic to bring down Trump and protect Hillary and course the MSM isn't covering it.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/

During the financial crisis, the federal government bailed out banks it declared “too big to fail.” Fearing their bankruptcy might trigger economic Armageddon, the feds propped them up with taxpayer cash.

Something similar is happening now at the FBI, with the Washington wagons circling the agency to protect it from charges of corruption. This time, the appropriate tag line is “too big to believe.”

Yet each day brings credible reports suggesting there is a massive scandal involving the top ranks of America’s premier law enforcement agency. The reports, which feature talk among agents of a “secret society” and suddenly missing text messages, point to the existence both of a cabal dedicated to defeating Donald Trump in 2016 and of a plan to let Hillary Clinton skate free in the classified email probe.

If either one is true — and I believe both probably are — it would mean FBI leaders betrayed the nation by abusing their powers in a bid to pick the president.

More support for this view involves the FBI’s use of the Russian dossier on Trump that was paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. It is almost certain that the FBI used the dossier to get FISA court warrants to spy on Trump associates, meaning it used the opposition research of the party in power to convince a court to let it spy on the candidate of the other party — likely without telling the court of the dossier’s political link.

Even worse, there is growing reason to believe someone in President Barack Obama’s administration turned over classified information about Trump to the Clinton campaign.

As one former federal prosecutor put it, “It doesn’t get worse than that.” That prosecutor, Joseph ­diGenova, believes Trump was correct when he claimed Obama aides wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower.

These and other elements combine to make a toxic brew that smells to high heaven, but most Americans don’t know much about it. Mainstream media coverage has been sparse and dismissive and there’s a blackout from the same Democrats obsessed with Russia, Russia, Russia.

Partisan motives aside, it’s as if a scandal of this magnitude is more than America can bear — so let’s pretend there’s nothing to see and move along.

But, thankfully the disgraceful episode won’t be washed away, thanks to a handful of congressional Republicans, led by California Rep. Devin Nunes, chairman of the House’s Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. After he accused the FBI of stonewalling in turning over records, the bureau relented, at least partially.

The result was clear evidence of bias against Trump by officials charged with investigating him and Clinton. Those same agents appear to have acted on that bias to tilt the election to Clinton.

In one text message, an agent suggests that Attorney General Loretta Lynch knew while the investigation was still going on that the FBI would not recommend charges against Clinton.

How could she know unless the fix was in?
All roads in the explosive developments lead to James Comey, whose Boy Scout image belied a sinister belief that he, like his infamous predecessor J.

Edgar Hoover, was above the law.

It is why I named him J. Edgar Comey last year and wrote that he was “adept at using innuendo and leaks” to let everybody in Washington know they could be the next to be investigated.

It was in the office of Comey’s top deputy, Andrew McCabe, where agents discussed an “insurance policy” in the event that Trump won. Reports indicated that the Russia-collusion probe was that insurance policy.

The text was from Peter Strzok, the top investigator on the Trump case, and was sent to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and also his mistress.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40 . . . ” Strzok wrote.

It is frightening that Strzok, who called Trump “an idiot,” was the lead investigator on both the Clinton and Trump cases.

After these messages surfaced, special counsel Robert Mueller removed Strzok and Page from his probe, though both still work at the FBI.

Strzok, despite his talk of an “insurance policy” in 2016, wrote in May of 2017 that he was skeptical Mueller’s probe would find anything on Trump because “there’s no big there there.”

Talk about irony. While Dems and the left-wing media already found Trump guilty of collusion before Mueller was appointed, the real scandal might be the conduct of the probers themselves.

Suspicions are hardly allayed by the fact that the FBI says it can’t find five months of messages between Strzok and Page, who exchanged an estimated 50,000 messages overall. The missing period — Dec. 14, 2016 through May 17, 2017 — was a crucial time in Washington.

There were numerous leaks of classified material just before and after Trump’s inauguration on Jan. 20.

And the president fired Comey last May 9, provoking an intense lobbying effort for a special counsel, which led to Mueller’s appointment on May 19.

Jeff Sessions, the attorney general, has emerged from his hidey hole to notice that the FBI has run amok, and said Monday he would “leave no stone unturned” to find the five months of missing texts.

Fine, but the House is racing ahead of him. Nunes has prepared a four-page memo, based on classified material that purportedly lays out what the FBI and others did to corrupt the election.

A movement to release the memo is gaining steam, but Congress says it might take weeks. Why wait? Americans can handle the truth, no matter how big it is.

• Like 1

Well just fooking start prosecuting then. I'm sick of all the inuendo from both sides that either side may have done something illegal.

Clean house or shut up.

Well just fooking start prosecuting then. I'm sick of all the inuendo from both sides that either side may have done something illegal.

Clean house or shut up.

Problem is the FBI isn't fessing up all the documentation and won't. You have to appoint a second Special Counsel to go in without allegiance to anyone that might be implicated.

I'd like to believe Sessions is just getting ducks in a row but it's time to shut the Russian sh!t down and clear out the rat's nests from the DOJ and FBI. STAT.

Clean house or shut up.

Boom..Nothing is going to come out of ANY of this....Mueller, the FBI, Hillary.......it's just entertainment for the masses.

Boom..Nothing is going to come out of ANY of this....Mueller, the FBI, Hillary.......it's just entertainment for the masses.

And a bunch more money flushed down the drain.

• Like 1

Problem is the FBI isn't fessing up all the documentation and won't. You have to appoint a second Special Counsel to go in without allegiance to anyone that might be implicated.

I'd like to believe Sessions is just getting ducks in a row but it's time to shut the Russian sh!t down and clear out the rat's nests from the DOJ and FBI. STAT.

Sessions was Trumps biggest mistake. Lost a senate seat and he's looking like a swamp creature. Thats what happens when loyalty is your determining factor when hiring someone.

And if the MSM wasn't so damn biased that number would be even higher.

ABC, NBC and CBS ignored the latest text story. Shocking

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/abc-nbc-cbs-ignore-and-downplay-missing-strzok-page-texts.html

• Like 2

Fake news to counter Muellers tightening the noose on obstruction of justice and likely other charges as well

Fake news to counter Muellers tightening the noose on obstruction of justice and likely other charges as well

You know something's up.

Mueller desperate to interview Trump and get something on him before Congress pressures DOJ to end this farce. Trump is going to tell him to pound sand up his a$$.

Lost me at FBI's use of dossier to go after Trump. That's already been proven false. Educate yourself.

You guys are so easily played. Trump's nuts are in a ringer so News Corp and fox are going hard and heavy after the FBI. The same FBI that was universally and bilaterally loved not too long ago. Even members of the GOP are saying if you cross a certain line they're out.

This is exactly what erdyone, turkey's leader did too. It's what all dictators do. Trump won't be happy until he purges the FBI and the doj of anybody who isn't a blind loyalist to himself.

Do you guys just have short memories or what the fucck? Do you not remember Trump saying how much he loved Comey? How much he loves the FBI? Do you not remember the Clinton got her ass kicked mostly because call me came out really close to the election? And how he was criticized up and down by the left for doing so? And have Trump thought there was the best thing in the world?

I do agree, some 's going to go down. But you guys are being played.

. Think about it. 12 months ago you guys weren't using the expression fake news. Now you can't take a without saying fake news. Every little buzzword he comes up with and every little phrase he comes up with, you guys just parrot nonsensically and blindly.

So, of course, you're eating this crap Hook Line & Sinker.

And all of it's based on a couple FBI folks who think Trump's an idiot. Folks Mueller already reported and fired. If that's the only Criterion, we already know Tillerson said the same thing about Trump as well as other members of his cabinet. Jesus, it's a huge conspiracy!

Or, he's an incompetent unqualified idiot. You choose.

And now we've got Lou Dobbs alleging some massive secret society in the FBI. And offering absolutely no proof. And again you fuuckers eat it up with a spoon.

Lost me at FBI's use of dossier to go after Trump. That's already been proven false. Educate yourself.

You guys are so easily played. Trump's nuts are in a ringer so News Corp and fox are going hard and heavy after the FBI. The same FBI that was universally and bilaterally loved not too long ago. Even members of the GOP are saying if you cross a certain line they're out.

This is exactly what everyone turkey's leader did too. It's what all dictators do. Trump won't be happy until I purchase the FBI and the doj of anybody who isn't a blind loyalist to himself.

Do you guys just have short memories or what the ######? Do you not remember Trump saying how much he loved Comey? How much he loves the FBI? Do you not remember the Clinton got her ass kicked mostly because call me came out really close to the election? And how he was criticized up and down by the left for doing so? And have Trump thought there was the best thing in the world?

I do agree, some ######'s going to go down. But you guys are being played.

######. Think about it. 12 months ago you guys weren't using the expression fake news. Now you can't take a ###### without saying fake news. Every little buzzword he comes up with and every little phrase he comes up with, you guys just parrot nonsensically and blindly.

So, of course, you're eating this crap Hook Line & Sinker.

And all of it's based on a couple FBI folks I think Trump's an idiot. If that's the only Criterion, we already know Tillerson said the same thing about Trump as well as other members of his cabinet. Jesus, it's a huge conspiracy!

Or, he's an incompetent unqualified idiot. You choose.

more made up stuff from the wiff. Would you mine linking your first pretend line ?
  • Like 2

Where does he get this "proven false" stuff? The crazy Snopes cat lady and her cuck?

i think its out of his reamed out ass hole

Where does he get this "proven false" stuff? The crazy Snopes cat lady and her cuck?

He has deemed it so, therefore, it shall be.

• Like 1

more made up stuff from the wiff. Would you mine linking your first pretend line ?

I stopped right there. "Proven false". He just makes it up.

• Like 1

Read the last line. No proof of a secret society? I guess if you don't count the text messages talking about just that, and a US Senator saying that an informant has said there were meetings off site. Does he watch the news at all? Oh that's right, he watches the fake news. Lol.

• Like 1

Read the last line. No proof of a secret society? I guess if you don't count the text messages talking about just that, and a US Senator saying that an informant has said there were meetings off site. Does he watch the news at all? Oh that's right, he watches the fake news. Lol.

and late night talk shows

Libs like he and Sho just vigorously shake their heads back and forth with their eyes closed praying nothing disrupts their fantasy about Trump getting impeached.

At this point, ANYONE left denying the whole focking Russia thing was a smokescreen is just :wacko: Hell, even Strzok himself says there's "no big there there".

• Like 1

Echo

Echo

Echo

Echo

Libs like he and Sho just vigorously shake their heads back and forth with their eyes closed praying nothing disrupts their fantasy about Trump getting impeached.

At this point, ANYONE left denying the whole focking Russia thing was a smokescreen is just :wacko: Hell, even Strzok himself says there's "no big there there".

The MSM is not covering this at all. It's the only reason the peasants don't have pitchforks and torches right now. Read anything SLO and Wiff write. They are simply uninformed, willingly. Same people who wouldn't pay any attention to the Clinton Cash book/video, which has proven to be accurate beyond a doubt. At some point even the MSM will have to cover this.

Same people who wouldn't pay any attention to the Clinton Cash book/video, which has proven to be accurate beyond a doubt.

That's been proven false.............

Oh sorry; had a wiff moment there.

That's been proven false.............

Oh sorry; had a wiff moment there.

Hrmm, this could work, I'll just start blurting it out when I feel challenged.

:thumbsup:

It will be like I have the Tourette's.

• Like 1

Yup, The Swamp protects its own!

Yup, The Swamp protects its own!

Maybe. Remember that time, a long time ago, that it came out that congressmen were using tax payer funds to pay off sexual harassment victims? That kinda went away fast. Even our women in office protect their fellow swamp creatures. Place needs a flamethrower. I wouldn't keep one of them in office.

Another thread in this huh?

Righties grasping at straws.

You need professional help.
  • Like 1

Your idea of proven false is comical.

Your wife left you, didn't she? Poor bastard.
  • Like 1

Why can't Gowdy get his hair right? Just shave it down man

• Like 1