Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Redskins at Chiefs: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

Inactives

Redskins: RB Mack Brown, OG Tyler Catalina, LB Josh Harvey-Clemons, DB Joshua Holsey, DE Anthony Lanier, OT Ty Nsekhe, WR Brian Quick

Chiefs: C Mitch Morse, LB Dee Ford, QB Tyler Bray, LB Kevin Pierre-Louis, CB D.J. White, OL Parker Ehinger, WR Jehu Chesson

Nothing like whatever slim chance you have at victory ending in the first drive.

Thanks Pryor for scoring your ONE TD on the year on me!

#asshat

LOL, I guess Kelley got hurt already.

A bad rib needs to be fully healed or he's just wasting a game day roster spot. So dumb. Edit: report says it's an ankle. Guy can't make t through a game. Sucks.

The Skins front 7 is sneaky good this year. If they have another good day I imagine teams will just throw on them from here on. Jonathan Allen was a draft day gift!!!

Hunt with a 10 yd carry, and instead of perhaps rushing again it's nothing but focking jet sweeps and trickery. Reid is a genius.

Truly amazing how the only two players I'm facing tonight scored.

Pryor already knocked me out in one league and now Kelce is doing his best. Or, Smith and his tunnel vision is!

Maybe the Redskins should cover Kelce since he is the ONLY guy Smith throws too!!!!!

Again.. Reid's play calling is hurting this offense. He's always gotta do things the hard way.

Again.. Reid's play calling is hurting this offense. He's always gotta do things the hard way.

Like by winning? Not turning ball over?

Like by winning? Not turning ball over?

No, like calling plays that keep the opponent in the game or keep it closer than it needs to be. How many playoff games has Reid won recently? I think many on this bored would agree that Andy Reid outthinks himself on more than enough occasions.

Case in point.. that play call to pass on the 1 yard line was idiotic.. just dumb

Case in point.. that play call to pass on the 1 yard line was idiotic.. just dumb

Never seen Patriots throw on 3rd and goal from 1

Never seen Patriots throw on 3rd and goal from 1

Chiefs aren't the Pats.

I remember once how the SeaHags tried to pass on the 1. Didn't work too well for them.

My point isn't that Reid isn't a good coach. I like Reid. IMO he just calls games in a what that keep the opponent in the game... Too often.

At this rate, Cousins will throw for another TD and I'll be stuck hoping Hunt breaks out one more freak 50 yd run.

Chiefs aren't the Pats.

I remember once how the SeaHags tried to pass on the 1. Didn't work too well for them.

My point isn't that Reid isn't a good coach. I like Reid. IMO he just calls games in a what that keep the opponent in the game... Too often.

I like Reid 80% of time but that other 20% is awful

• Like 1

They're a leading offense on the league and the only undefeated team.

Maybe the Redskins should cover Kelce since he is the ONLY guy Smith throws too!!!!!

They can't cover TEs. Haven't all year.

Thanks Doctson.

Almost. I think this doctson kid is going to be good.

I have Chiefs D and had lost my lead when the Redskins kicked a field goal, to go down 192.5 to 191, then that 4 seconds left stupid play by the Redskins and finally someone from the Chiefs D got the ball and went and scored a Touchdown and I won!!!!!! Best win I can remember at this ff hobby!

That big dummy Reid and non playmaking Smith.

LOL