Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Perine to start....how you feel about him?

Noticed he's on my waivers....

Supposed to get early down and go alone work against a bottom 5 run defense.

He worth firing up? Thoughts on him?

well I appreciate you making me aware of this so I could go pick him up and at least hold until I can decide further on Sunday.

thanks bro.

If you have the room and pleanty of moves still to make I would pick him up just to see what he does this weekend.

If he's a boom you beat the others if not then kick him back to the curb

• Like 1

It looks like Kelley will be out so I will be flexing Perine this week. This is the spot for him. I can see a lead and Wash getting a chance to see what he can do.

I know the hype train has cooled on Perine, but it wasn't too long ago people thought he could be a the starter there. He hasn't shown much yet but maybe it just took him time to get a better feel. I also know Kelley hasn't shown anything this year and there is no telling when he comes back from an ankle issue or how he responds. To me Kelley reminds my of a Lacy type back that will struggle with this ankle when he returns.

I'm gonna roll him out there. 20 touches are hard to come by in today's NFL. If they can get up on the scoreboard he's they type to wear a defense down in the 4th. Hopefully see a nice dose of garbage/clock work out of him.

Benjamin.

I would keep McGuire

Didnt Perine get a couple starts already?

from what I recall one game was okay. The other starts were not noteworthy.

If you have the room and pleanty of moves still to make I would pick him up just to see what he does this weekend.

If he's a boom you beat the others if not then kick him back to the curb

+1

As a Zeke owner I picked him up and am hoping he will run like a man possessed Sunday and win that job at least for 6 weeks until Zeke comes back.

Didnt Perine get a couple starts already?

from what I recall one game was okay. The other starts were not noteworthy.

In wk2 he had 22 touches and only 7.70 PPR points to show for it. In wk3, 20 touches (& 1 fumble lost) and only 4.50 points.

Have to. Got Elliott on bye. Ty hurt. Powell hurt. Going with McKinnon and Perine this week. Painful

In wk2 he had 22 touches and only 7.70 PPR points to show for it. In wk3, 20 touches (& 1 fumble lost) and only 4.50 points.

In week 4 though he ran 6 times for 27 yds, 4.5 average, no fumbles. Kelly ran 6 times and averaged 3.3 per carry.

So, he is tending up.

Hm. I'm tossed up between Hyde, a hurt Diggs, Tevin Coleman, DJax (who I think could have a very good game @ARI), and Perine. This is a PPR, and I'm not sure Perine is going to help me enough. I'm thinking about it...

My #1 is Freeman, and I have Gilleslee in @ RB2 over Hyde, but I suppose I could plug in Perine there...:dunno:

Perone won't catch passes, Thompson will. Diggs is hurt.

I would go with D Jax.

Flexing him. I actually ran into him in DC last Saturday and fist bumped him. He was shocked I recognized him. He couldn't have been nicer. My wife was like "Who was that?" Lol.

• Like 1

I added him. I'm not sure I will start himnover Hyde or Wallace yet. Straight up he's a RB who could get 20 carries with a shot at a TD vs a poor team, plus he has something to prove and he could take the job.

SF is not a bad team up front. Just because they are 0-8 doesnt mean Sam will run wild. In fact, where they are weak is when RB catch the ball. They have given up 300yds and 3 tds to that. This is a Chris Thompson game.