Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Tiger Woods seriously injured in car crash

- Adultry is not a crime that the FHP would go to his house to ask him about.

- They were aware of what happended that night, unless they can retro-activley determine he was drunk days later then DD is out. It has been stated the whole time alchohol was not at play. If Tiger reeked of Jim Beam, trust me, you would have heard about it.

- If they wanted to talk to him about a serious legal infraction then they need probable cause that a crime took place and get a search warrant. It's been 4 days now and nada.

In other words they are not charging him with any of those therefore he isn't gonna air his dirty laundry. The only thing we have is some story from the National Enquier. I wouldn't legitimize that either. This isn't about him being "guilty" of anyting. He doesn't owe you or that tabloid rag nuttin.

And again....if he had nothing to hide, he'd be talking.

You've already said it all....'his dirty laundry'. We all (including you) know what he's up to. And he knows we all know. He just doesn't want his billion dollar endorsers realizing that he's admitted to it.

And again....if he had nothing to hide, he'd be talking.

You've already said it all....'his dirty laundry'. We all (including you) know what he's up to. And he knows we all know. He just doesn't want his billion dollar endorsers realizing that he's admitted to it.

Maybe his dirty laundry is that he was getting getting a blowjob from Elin in the driveway and knocked the car in reverse and he doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe he sucks at driving. Maybe if was rubbing one out. Maybe he did have a marital fight (not about adultry). Maybe..........

No, you're wrong. I don't know. Nor do I care unless he was doing something illegal.

But speculate away based on TMZ and NE reporting. :overhead:

Just like always Jason Whitlock nails it again.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/104513...ation?GT1=39002

I don't buy the whitlock argument. Woods has no problem using his fame to make 100's of millions of dollars hawking Buick, Titleist, General Mills, American Express, Nike, etc., He was the one who created this huge marketing behemoth. He capitalized on his fame and it made him millions. Now deal with it when people want to know the sordid details of your life as well.

I don't buy the whitlock argument. Woods has no problem using his fame to make 100's of millions of dollars hawking Buick, Titleist, General Mills, American Express, Nike, etc., He was the one who created this huge marketing behemoth. He capitalized on his fame and it made him millions. Now deal with it when people want to know the sordid details of your life as well.

It's Tigers fame you speak of not his Wife and/or families. HTH

So until the cops have proof he did something illegal. Or until the other woman actually says he had an affiar (she denies it to) then the rest is just speculation and conjector. So until that time he doesn't have to say anything. A celebrity doesn't have to comment on rumor and innuendo.

:overhead:

It's Tigers fame you speak of not his Wife and/or families. HTH

So until the cops have proof he did something illegal. Or until the other woman actually says he had an affiar (she denies it to) then the rest is just speculation and conjector. So until that time he doesn't have to say anything. A celebrity doesn't have to comment on rumor and innuendo, only actual things that happen.

Of couse he doesn't have to. But he shouldn't whine about privacy when people keep speculating. He promoted this public figure now deal with it. Do you really think he is protecting his wife? He is trying to protect his image with a story that no one is buying.

Of couse he doesn't have to. But he shouldn't whine about privacy when people keep speculating. He promoted this public figure now deal with it. Do you really think he is protecting his wife? He is trying to protect his image with a story that no one is buying.

This was my favorite Whitlock quote:

We don't know any more or less about Tiger Woods today than we did before he left his house Thanksgiving night. Anyone arguing otherwise is a naive idiot. And anyone arguing that we need to learn more is a ratings-starved TV producer or a self-righteous, undersexed hypocrite.

I also like this quote. This isn't about Tigers reputation, if anything.............

If anything, "Tigergate" is an example of Tiger's impeccably high character. Let's play this thing out like there are kernels of truth in the TMZ stories, which I believe are laced with kernels of lies.

It's 2:25 a.m. on Thanksgiving night and Tiger got behind the wheel sober.

Upset by the National Enquirer story, Tiger's wife scratched up his face. There isn't a hint that Tiger retaliated. He jumped in his SUV and tried to leave without escalating the physical confrontation.

The man is sober and trying to avoid a fight. We're not talking about the next OJ Simpson. This isn't Teddy Kennedy covering up Chappaquiddick. It's not Tiger shacking up with a teenage waitress. Hell, it's not John Daly and his latest trailer-park hottie battling over the last hit of meth.

If, and only if there is any truth to the rumors he is protecting his wife. Not himself.

more proof that Tiger cheated on his wife.

the ugly ones cry and get depressed when you cheat on 'em, it's almost worse really because of how terrible and guilty they'll make you feel.

the good looking ones? nope, they get violent, kicking, scratching, swinging 9-irons, etc.

Elin the supermodel will go b!@tch crazy on your swarthy golf ass if you cheat on her!

more proof that Tiger cheated on his wife.

the ugly ones cry and get depressed when you cheat on 'em, it's almost worse really because of how terrible and guilty they'll make you feel.

the good looking ones? nope, they get violent, kicking, scratching, swinging 9-irons, etc.

Elin the supermodel will go b!@tch crazy on your swarthy golf ass if you cheat on her!

Imagine what Gisel would do if Tom cheated on her? :thumbsup:

It is really pathetic that he is dropping out of his OWN tournament. He will cost a very good cause a lot of money by being a poosay and not maning up. :thumbsup:

It is really pathetic that he is dropping out of his OWN tournament. He will cost a very good cause a lot of money by being a poosay and not maning up. :thumbsup:

Yep. Totally Agree. :cheers:

This was my favorite Whitlock quote:

:unsure:

does tiger fall into that category? self-righteous, undersexed hypocrite

:unsure:

what's the problem? are you confused? maybe you didn't get the memo? tiger woods does not consider himself black.

what's the problem? are you confused? maybe you didn't get the memo? tiger woods does not consider himself black.

You are only pixxed because he didn't order fried chicken and watermelon for the next years meal after winning the Masters :unsure:

His Swedish Entitlement Mudshark wife has got some Pebble Beach sand in her gash. She was just trying to wedge it out with the sandwedge.... mmmmmmmmmmm, open club face sandwedge.......AUUUGGGGGGGGGG (homer).

Her gash was all stingy and she vented by taking said sandwedge and applying it forcefully to the window of the SUV.

Meanwhile the Cablanasian one behind the wheel was going through a few dozen kleenex and his Elway-like chiclets were chattering incessantly.

:rolleyes: :dunno:

You are only pixxed because he didn't order fried chicken and watermelon for the next years meal after winning the Masters :thumbsup:

see there's the rub. you make fun of him and make racist black jokes yet according to him, he's not black. you see tiger claims to be only 1/4 black but whitey won't let him forget that they see him as as 100% nigga. that statement is so old and wasn't funny the first time.

see there's the rub. you make fun of him and make racist black jokes yet according to him, he's not black. you see tiger claims to be only 1/4 black but whitey won't let him forget that they see him as as 100% nigga. that statement is so old and wasn't funny the first time.

:thumbsup: I'm sorry

I thought Tiger was Hawaiian :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Whitlock is acting like we're digging through Tiger's garbage cans looking for anyway to violate his privacy. If Tiger wanted this to remain private, then he shouldn't have let it spill over into the streets and got his neighbors and the cops involved. Tiger is a public figure and sure he doesn't have to issue a public statement but he does, if he cares about his image.

Sample speech if this idiot wanted this to not get blown out of proportion:

"Hello. As you all know, there was an incident on my property the other night. I just want to say that, like every other married couple, my wife and I have a few issues that we need to work through. I love her very much and I feel she loves me, too. I am far from perfect, but I have every intention of correcting my mistakes and being the best husband, father, and person I can possibly be."

Ta-daaaaaaa. No agents, no PR guys, no character-protecting BSD. Just a human being acting like a human being. It actually works sometimes. A helluva lot better than lies and coverups. Try it, dipshit.

The cops have no choice but to pursue any evidence of domestic violence as well. If they find any suggestion of it they are directed to investigate it, and will press charges regardless of the desires of the people involved. Based on their actions to date, they seem to suspect something likely transpired between these two.

My favorite part is when ESPN has a reporter on the scene as if this was some crisis or somebody got killed. The reporter then states: "TMZ has reported that the Florida Highway Patrol is issueing a warrant for a search of medical records" He then goes on about the story. Then at the end the reporter finally says: "Well the Florida Highway Patrol issued a statement that they have no immediate plans to issue a warrant and have not stated anything of the sort". So the FHP says that is bullcrap yet you keep reporting a 'report' from TMZ? Do what?

It's like the sports world has turned into a Beauty Salon. A bunch of women sitting around gossiping about who slept with who. And you guys are eating it up with a spoon. If it wasn't so entertaining I would be embarrased for you guys.

This is ridiculous. When you have as much money as Tiger Woods, you should have every right to cheat on your wife. What did that useless broad contribute to the earnings over the last 10 years? Nothing. So not only should Tiger be allowed to smash another fish bucket wide open and scatter her pumpkin guts everywhere, his ungrateful wife better be waiting there with a lasagna when they are done focking in case Tiger is a bit hungry afterwards.

Women should be ashamed of themselves. Just spread them and shut up. You knew the deal when you married a Cabbage Patch Kid with a good driving accuracy.

Hey numbnuts. Tiger Woods gives more to charity than any other athlete in the world. To bash him for anything of the sort is outright ridiculous. That's like a kid bashing Santa Clause because he brought him a new bicycle but didn't include those fancy sticker decals for it he wanted. You just look petty.

This is a couple years old so the numbers are prolly even higher. For your vewing pleasure:

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/doc...thletechart.pdf

It's like the sports world has turned into a Beauty Salon. A bunch of women sitting around gossiping about who slept with who. And you guys are eating it up with a spoon. If it wasn't so entertaining I would be embarrased for you guys.

Actually, the entertaining thing is watching your idol-of-perfection getting kicked down to earth and seeing you scrambling around on your hands and knees trying to still gobble up any semen that may have dribbled out of his cack. Comical and pathetic at the same time.

Hey numbnuts. Tiger Woods gives more to charity than any other athlete in the world. To bash him for anything of the sort is outright ridiculous. That's like a kid bashing Santa Clause because he brought him a new bicycle but didn't include those fancy sticker decals for it he wanted. You just look petty.

This is a couple years old so the numbers are prolly even higher. For your vewing pleasure:

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/doc...thletechart.pdf

Hey fuckchop, why don't you just go suck his cack already? I don't give a rats ass what he has done in the past, I want to know what he's doing now. And now he's focking people over because he, like you, is a focking ass hat.

Coming tomorrow: KSB will give a 20 page disertation about what a great samaritan Barry Bonds is.

KSB= Defender of dooshbags.

:pointstosky: I'm sorry

aww, it's okay, i was just joking too.

I mean geez. You suck one mans cock, and now everybody calls you a cocksucker. :pointstosky:

I'm gonna look really dumb if it comes out he had an affair and Elin clubbed him with a 9 iron in the face while they were both drunk :dunno:

Coming tomorrow: KSB will give a 20 page disertation about what a great samaritan Barry Bonds is.

KSB= Defender of dooshbags.

I happen to agree for the most part with KSB. I too am a defender 'O doosh.

I mean geez. You suck one mans cock, and now everybody calls you a cocksucker. :thumbsdown:

I'm gonna look really dumb if it comes out he had an affair and Elin clubbed him with a 9 iron in the face while they were both drunk :dunno:

You should change your screen name to TWLD. Tiger Woods Limo Driver :overhead:

You should change your screen name to TWLD. Tiger Woods Limo Driver :thumbsdown:

I was thinking 'load devourer'

I happen to agree for the most part with KSB. I too am a defender 'O doosh.

Newbie just hates the fact that I don't flip flop on my positions based on if I like the player personally or not or if he plays on 'my' team. I think Bonds should've been treated (in regards to roids) as did A-Rod or the back up third basemen for the Nationals.

And how is Tiger a doosh anyway? I guess if doing most everything right (giving to charity, excelling at your profession, ect.) makes you a dooshbag then so be it. Me thinks there is a little hidden jealosy of the professional athlete that people like Newbie and alot of other Americans who constantly bash who search hi and low for faults in athletes. They are still pissed they didn't make it past High School baseball. They feel like these guys 'owe' them something. They try to compare their 9 to 5 job salary to what an professional athlete makes. It's just amusing to me is all.

You should change your screen name to TWLD. Tiger Woods Limo Driver :thumbsdown:

Me thinks there is a little hidden jealosy of the professional athlete that people like Newbie and alot of other Americans who constantly bash who search hi and low for faults in athletes. They are still pissed they didn't make it past High School baseball. They feel like these guys 'owe' them something. They try to compare their 9 to 5 job salary to what an professional athlete makes. It's just amusing to me is all.

Great theory, numbnuts. Funny that this "jealousy" doesn't make me dislike the nice guy athletes, only the jerkoffs (Bonds, Kobe, etc). And according to the KSB-Jealousy-Theory, why would a frustrated ex-athlete like myself be so fond of Peyton Manning, ARod, Roger Federer, Brett Favre, etc?

I'll hang up and listen.

Great theory, numbnuts. Funny that this "jealousy" doesn't make me dislike the nice guy athletes, only the jerkoffs (Bonds, Kobe, etc). And according to the KSB-Jealousy-Theory, why would a frustrated ex-athlete like myself be so fond of Peyton Manning, ARod, Roger Federer, Brett Favre, etc?

I'll hang up and listen.

Hmmm, I see a trend. I prolly should have said you dislike the black athlete (unless he plays on your favorite team) :thumbsdown:

Of course you will counter that you hate Bill Romanowski too. But that's like David Duke saying he's not racist because he worked with a black guy once.

Hmmm, I see a trend. I prolly should have said you dislike the black athlete (unless he plays on your favorite team) :overhead:

Of course you will counter that you hate Bill Romanowski too. But that's like David Duke saying he's not racist because he worked with a black guy once.

You're right. I don't like Romanowski. I also don't like Roger Clemens. UI also don't like Terrel Owens (oops, I must be racist).

One day, you'll figure out that the common denominator is "asswhole". In the meantime, you can chalk it up to frustrated HS athlete, or racist, or whatever makes you feel superior at that moment. Good luck with that. :thumbsdown:

You're right. I don't like Romanowski. I also don't like Roger Clemens. UI also don't like Terrel Owens (oops, I must be racist).

One day, you'll figure out that the common denominator is "asswhole". In the meantime, you can chalk it up to frustrated HS athlete, or racist, or whatever makes you feel superior at that moment. Good luck with that. :lol:

So...you don't like yourself? :unsure: