Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Tiger Woods seriously injured in car crash

Patriotsfatboy mentioned this above but I'm going to link it.

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-...uv-lacerations/

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Tiger WoodsWe're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

This sounds much more plausible, except the part about the prescription drugs. My guess is he was out of it because he was embarrassed and couldn't believe his wife just tried to kill him. :dunno:

... and clearly you know the "true story". :rolleyes:

Not all of it, but I'm hanging on the edge of my seat to hear the juicy details (and watch the Tiger-loving media uncomfortably have to report it). :dunno:

The ugly truth finally comes out about why the PGA Tour does not permit golfers to use carts. Because of the Asian drivers.

The Florida Highway Patrol says the PGA star hit a fire hydrant

In the drink. :pointstosky:

Close. The speculation from TMZ is that she was p!ssed about the alleged girlfriend went after him with a golf club. Smashed out the back window as he was driving away. No seatbelt on (no time). He stopped to see if he was out of her line of fire (or getting a gun BunnyBastards?), thinks he has stopped but really hasn't. Hits fire hydrant goes into tree. Cops show up as she was standing over him (finishing him off?).

:thumbsup: :pointstosky:

Definitely going to be a juicy one.

It's a shame, it was his shortest drive since the US Open.

Apparently his wife found out he was putting in someone else's rough?

True, Fox Sports poll question.

Which is giving Tiger more trouble?

His driving 69%

His putting 31%

:pointstosky:

Not all of it, but I'm hanging on the edge of my seat to hear the juicy details (and watch the Tiger-loving media uncomfortably have to report it). :sleep:

oh man..im thinking its still early for me to repost about what an awful guy Tigger is....Ill just sit back and hear more abotu his cheating ways and ahhhh..this is getting good <_<

The ugly truth finally comes out about why the PGA Tour does not permit golfers to use carts. Because of the Asian drivers.

:thumbsup:

some comment from somewhere...

despite years of denying it and distancing himself from being black, it's seems he's a nigga after all.

tiger's alleged mistress

Party planner Rachel Uchitel is preparing to sue over a tabloid newspaper's claim she has been having a secret sexual affair with golf icon Tiger Woods.

Ms Uchitel has rubbished the National Enquirer's story, saying she has met Woods but "never had sex with him", according to gossip website TMZ.

Is she the biotch on the left or the right? :unsure:

you know it's not the one to the right because that btch is black.

you know it's not the one to the right because that btch is black.

Gotcha, so it's the one in the middle then.

ETA: Elin gave Tiggers back window a severe wedgey.

I hope the fire hydrant is OK.

"As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be. "

This clears everything up for me Tiger! She is valiant......or something!

You can take the golfer out of the hood but....

"As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be. "

This clears everything up for me Tiger! She is valiant......or something!

2 days to come up with something and this is the best they could do? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what exactly happened (nor do I really care all that much). However I do think I will wait until a report or statement comes out from a reliable news source and not gossip rags like the National Enquirer or TMZ.

I'm not sure what exactly happened (nor do I really care all that much). However I do think I will wait until a report or statement comes out from a reliable news source and not gossip rags like the National Enquirer or TMZ.

Then you'll wait forever. ESPN wont push this story. Don't wanna kill the golden goose.

Fock that. Since when do we wait for shat around here. :bandana:

Now if you want to suck the guy's cack, just go "do it" :headbanger:

ESPN continues to embarrass itself pretending to be a "news source". Wow are they focking pathetic.

ignoring overwheling evidence about Tim Donaghy and what he has to say and now this? :headbanger:

Then you'll wait forever. ESPN wont push this story. Don't wanna kill the golden goose.

So it's either ESPN or The National Enquirer? There is no other media sources on the planet inbetween?

Hey, I don't know what happened, maybe TMZ has it right and they had a domestic spat over some mistress. Or mabye an alien came down from the V mothership and attacked Tigers vehicle. I don't know.

And of course it's fun to wildly speculate. So let's fire away. :headbanger:

So it's either ESPN or The National Enquirer? There is no other media sources on the planet inbetween?

Hey, I don't know what happened, maybe TMZ has it right and they had a domestic spat over some mistress. Or mabye an alien came down from the V mothership and attacked Tigers vehicle. I don't know.

And of course it's fun to wildly speculate. So let's fire away. :music_guitarred:

KSB, let's be serious and you are much better than that.

Odds it was a domestic fight that caused all this? at least 50%, give or take.. seems like more now.

Odds it was an alien or aliens? no better than 30%..

And of course it's fun to wildly speculate. So let's fire away. :mellow:

:music_guitarred:

The point is, the only ones that really know what happened are Tiger and his wife. So if you want bullet proof facts, you aren't going to get them because noone is going to press Tiger for the truth. So go ahead and dismiss the rumors. This is just an accident, folks. Nothing to see here...move along.

TMZ is actually pretty reliable on stuff like this. They broke the Michael Jackson story and they have a ton of hungry young reporters digging for dirt on every gossip piece.

Not that I am hanging on this story either. I never was under the delusion that Tiger was an angel and I don't think I'll think different of him if he cheated on his wife. I am just getting a kick out of the coverup. If there is one thing his pr people should know is that the American public readily accepts apologies from its stars and athletes but they do not like bs coverups. And he may not think its anybodys business but he is a public figure who uses that fact to sell products. If he expects the public to believe his pitches then he needs to knock off the bs and come clean.

KSB, let's be serious and you are much better than that.

Odds it was a domestic fight that caused all this? at least 50%, give or take.. seems like more now.

Odds it was an alien or aliens? no better than 30%..

TMZ is actually pretty reliable on stuff like this. They broke the Michael Jackson story and they have a ton of hungry young reporters digging for dirt on every gossip piece.

Not that I am hanging on this story either. I never was under the delusion that Tiger was an angel and I don't think I'll think different of him if he cheated on his wife. I am just getting a kick out of the coverup. If there is one thing his pr people should know is that the American public readily accepts apologies from its stars and athletes but they do not like bs coverups. And he may not think its anybodys business but he is a public figure who uses that fact to sell products. If he expects the public to believe his pitches then he needs to knock off the bs and come clean.

Elin Nordegren...

so once again, I say:

show me a beautiful woman

and I'll show you a guy who's tired of her.

It really is the curse men must endure.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Hell, National Enquirer first broke the John Edwards mistress story. Of course on the same page they had Emauel Lewis being upducted by Aliens so you got to take it with a pound of salt.

I am just getting a kick out of the coverup.

This part is the interesting thing to me as well. Turning away the Sherrifs three days in a row now. :music_guitarred:

will this be the biggest divorce settlement ever?

probably. I'm sure Tiger had some expensive lawyers draw up his prenup but I'm guessing once you start having kids then the prenuptual agreement loses some of its power. :music_guitarred:

A broken clock is right twice a day. Hell, National Enquirer first broke the John Edwards mistress story. Of course on the same page they had Emauel Lewis being upducted by Aliens so you got to take it with a pound of salt.

This part is the interesting thing to me as well. Turning away the Sherrifs three days in a row now. :music_guitarred:

I just don't lump TMZ in with the National Enquirer. I have not seen much where they are wrong. Since moving to LA, I have seen a lot of this crap. TMZ is big on getting crap on camera and really digging on stories. I'm sure they have been wrong in the past but I don't think they are wrong anywhere near 50% of the time. The National Enquirer makes crap up out of thin air.

here's the thing with all these celebrities and their "coverups":

-if you're innocent, you should run to the microphone and scream emphatically to the high heavens that people are lying about you.

That's what your or I would do; that's what any innocent person would do.

But the celebrities (Clemens, Tiger, John Edwards, etc) are not innocent; and it's obvious when they have to spend 3 days strategizing with their attorneys and public relations agents.

here's the thing with all these celebrities and their "coverups":

-if you're innocent, you should run to the microphone and scream emphatically to the high heavens that people are lying about you.

That's what your or I would do; that's what any innocent person would do.

But the celebrities (Clemens, Tiger, John Edwards, etc) are not innocent; and it's obvious when they have to spend 3 days strategizing with their attorneys and public relations agents.

So you're saying Tiger asssaulted himself? Exactly what is Tiger "guilty of"?

If anything he is protecting his wife if this is all somewhat true. Kinda different dontcha think?