Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

So does Caitlyn Jenner go to the Men's Prison or the Women's?

Sheriff's investigators plan to recommend prosecutors file a vehicular manslaughter charge against Caitlyn Jenner for her role in a fatal car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu last February, officials said Thursday.

Sort of an honest question? :unsure:

:rolleyes:

does it have a wang?

The odds are for this charge she could probably get out of jail time, but IF that was the case......how does that work? :dunno:

The odds are for this charge she could probably get out of jail time, but IF that was the case......how does that work? :dunno:

well. you are charged with a crime and then you get a lawyer...

As a guy who is in charge of guys who run jails.... womens. Or get this... "what they identify as".

I sh!t you not.

We may have found a master plan of gocolts.

Step 1: Identify as a woman, cross dress for like a week or two and name yourself Sally.

Step 2: Commit a crime of some sort. Nothing crazy but something that will get you about 1-2 years.

Step 3: Go to the women's prison. Screw em all. Like shooting fish in a barrell. The slump buster of all slump busters.

Step 4: Get free housing, food AND education.

Step 5: Upon release you will have a free technical degree plus your wild oats will be sowed. Win - Win.

• Like 1

Step 3: Go to the women's prison. Screw em all. Like shooting fish in a barrell. The slump buster of all slump busters.

It would be like trying to get laid in a WNBA locker room.

• Like 1

So lets say he/she goes to prison for 10 years or whatever......and his lawyers successfully argue that he belongs in a women's prison.

Does every Geek sit back and say "My God.....He planned this whole thing and may be the world's greatest mastermind".

If he lost his d1ck then there would be no point of being thrown in a female prison. What good is giving oral to every girl when you can't have anything done to you?

Step 1: Identify as a woman, cross dress for like a week or two and name yourself Sally.

Step 2: Commit a crime of some sort. Nothing crazy but something that will get you about 1-2 years.

Step 5: Upon release you will have a free technical degree plus your wild oats will be sowed. Win - Win.

GF should really give this life plan consideration.

As a guy who is in charge of guys who run jails.... womens. Or get this... "what they identify as".

I sh!t you not.

I've read stories about wemens prisons and how bad they are for male guards. One of the guys interviewed said he went into the job loving wemen and now hates all of them. He said the majority of male guards would much rather work in male prisons. Any truth to that from you experience?

I'm still trying to figure out why they call a women's prison a penile colony. :dunno:

One of the guys interviewed said he went into the job loving wemen and now hates all of them.

So it's like marriage?

So it's like marriage?

:D

So it's like marriage?

Except more secks, yes.

But seriously, have you SEEN the woman in a prison? I'd rather hit myself in the cack with a hammer than fock those broads. Plus you are just begging for hepatitis or something.

I say make him/her plead to the worst possible non-jail punishment possible: a lifetime ban from being on any television show or doing any interviews for magazines, newspapers, etc. That would certainly be the best way to make it up to society.

• Like 1

If he lost his d1ck then there would be no point of being thrown in a female prison. What good is giving oral to every girl when you can't have anything done to you?

Well, that's why his/her strategy is so brilliant. I'm taking notes in case I ever decide to try this. He/she comes out as transgender, plays the part for a couple of months. Does interview saying I'm also a lesbian with no interest in cawks. I'm thinking about getting mine cut off.

Then do something where they send him/her to the wonderful place. Continue to publicly claim to be thinking about getting it cut off, try not to smirk. Spend the rest of your life saying you're considering cutting it off.

Well, that's why his/her strategy is so brilliant. I'm taking notes in case I ever decide to try this. He/she comes out as transgender, plays the part for a couple of months. Does interview saying I'm also a lesbian with no interest in cawks. I'm thinking about getting mine cut off.

Then do something where they send him to the wonderful place. Continue to publicly claim to be thinking about getting it cut off, try not to smirk.

I haven't kept up with him/her so I don't know but he hasn't had it cut off? I thought he did since in that magazine cover he didn't have it out there for people to see but he could have always tucked it behind. If that's the case and he still has his d1ck then yea I could see it

I haven't kept up with him/her so I don't know but he hasn't had it cut off? I thought he did since in that magazine cover he didn't have it out there for people to see but he could have always tucked it behind. If that's the case and he still has his d1ck then yea I could see it

Nah he has his junk and even still prefers women and has never touched a dude.

Nah he has his junk and even still prefers women and has never touched a dude.

His current girlfriend was born a dude, does that count?

We asked about this... they had to have been identifying and living that "identity" for quite some time.

His current girlfriend was born a dude, does that count?

I dont believe that for a second...he couldnt get a girlfriend.

I sh!t you not.

Wait, we've all seen those late night TV prison documentaries and they always interview some transvestite convict.

That's why I was gonna guess all males go to male prison, regardless of identity. :dunno:

Not anymore. ... believe me its the biggest clusterfock u can imagine now. A sliver of a itty bitty minority now dictates motherfockin policy to the majority.

Sometimes i focking hate the age i live in.

:first:

We have been living under the tyranny of the minority for a while now. It is beyond belief at this point.