Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seattle vs. Denver - Super Bowl XLVIII: In-Game Discussion

Somewhere Don Meredith is singing. Really hate to see this bunch of punks win it, but scoreboard rules.

You can't let this defense get a head of steam, and you certainly can't go 2nd and ten. You just got to line up in the I formation on first down, two tight ends, and take it to them. Running out of the shotgun is not going to do it. After awhile, the play action might work.

Now, game over.

What a meltdown.

I don't think the offense ever recovered on the bothed shotgun.

I don't think the offense ever recovered on the bothed shotgun.

Me either. Bothed shotguns are a death sentence

Yeah, I am thinking Manning's legacy is gonna be downright choker, especially since the game they did win it all it was on defense and running game

Is this the biggest choke job by an "elite" QB ever in the Superbowl?

Hge oof...props to Seattle's d...hard to just say Peyton is any kind of choker though.

It is only a 22 point lead.

Broncos either put something together now or it's a long night of commercials.

100% chance that touching wrs past 5 yards will be a point of emphasis next year w the refs.

How can they get away with that on every play?

Is this the biggest choke job by an "elite" QB ever in the Superbowl?

definitely and this isn't growing pains, he has been here before, no excuse other than deep inside he is a stat and a choker

100% chance that touching wrs past 5 yards will be a point of emphasis next year w the refs.

How can they get away with that on every play?

It reminds me of the Patriots vs. greatest show on turf. I think if you are touchy on the pass defense every play they let it go.

NFL definitely has to turn the lights off to keep it competitive.

it's hard to call an MVP so far.

You dumbshiiiiiits spewing choke are out of your minds. Seattle is focking bringing it. No QB beats a defense playing like Seattle is.

My exact thoughts, take the points...dumb

It's like they made that the make or break point of the game. Way too early for that.

This will be a ratings disaster by the middle of the third quarter if Denver doesn't stop the Seabags and score quick. I still can't believe the Seabags are going to actualy win a Super Bowl. That's just a sign of the changing times. Wow. Just weird.....

Denver sucks.

Manning sucks.

Patriot fans are going to insufferable this week.

Officially the worst Super Bowl EVER and it isn't even questionable. Unbelievable. Just a joke, a farce, an abomination. Face it, the NFL is a regular season sport. The NHL and NBA are playoff sports. Period.

This will be one of the most pathetic performances by a winning offense I've ever seen.

I guess the Superbowl truly was two weeks ago

The only bigger joke is FBGs.

Anyone posting anything remotely anti-Manning gets locked or deleted. Only goes to show you that FFToday is 100 times better than that festering pile of herpes.

Mike FF Today :wub:

Officially the worst Super Bowl EVER and it isn't even questionable. Unbelievable. Just a joke, a farce, an abomination. Face it, the NFL is a regular season sport. The NHL and NBA are playoff sports. Period.

Idk I'm a bills fan I can think of some others :P

This will be one of the most pathetic performances by a winning offense I've ever seen.

I guess the Superbowl truly was two weeks ago

Pathetic like scoring off of turnovers and getting key first downs? Not sure what's wrong with the Seattle offense, looks like its firing on all cylinders to me.

Denver gave up a long time ago....not taking anything at all away from a total domination of every phase on Seattle, but the effort from Denver is shown to be very weak. I think they were intimidated before the game started.

probably the biggest whoopass I have ever seen\