Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

Newbie has said he is literally willing to die right now if Brady didn't order these guys to cheat. Therefore, he is dug in and can't even consider this post. And frankly, I am with him. I love my daughter too much to be willing to gamble on never seeing her again, but if was dumb enough to do so, I'm never admitting a defeat that would require me to kill myself.

:music_guitarred:

We both know Brady ordered it. There's not one guy on this board who doesn't think Brady ordered it. There's no conceivable way anyone else would have wanted them deflated. I was thinking it would be reduced to two games, just to show the NFL that it has to be more responsible with it's procedures. I underestimated how badly the judge thought they handled everything. I'm ready for football now.

Bradford or Brady in week one?

Brady made ten calls to the one equipment guy in the 24 hours after this all came out. What were those calls about? He knew exactly what happened. In the teeny tiny chance he didn't order it and know beforehand, he sure as hell did after all those phone calls.

I honestly don't see how Brady calling the equipment guy after a headline leading implication like this is proof of anything.

Wouldn't you expect them to communicate whether they were guilty, innocent, knew exactly what happened, or had no idea what-so-ever?

I just had 3 phone calls and 2 emails about a kid on the soccer team that doesn't have a shirt yet.

This clearly means we are colluding to keep the shirt from this kid in an attempt to make him quit soccer (as the parent seems to think).

Brady made ten calls to the one equipment guy in the 24 hours after this all came out. What were those calls about? He knew exactly what happened. In the teeny tiny chance he didn't order it and know beforehand, he sure as hell did after all those phone calls.

The calls were trying to understand how the balls got as deflated as Mort said they were. They could have talked for months and never figured it out because the report was wrong.

• Like 1

We both know Brady ordered it. There's not one guy on this board who doesn't think Brady ordered it. There's no conceivable way anyone else would have wanted them deflated. I was thinking it would be reduced to two games, just to show the NFL that it has to be more responsible with it's procedures. I underestimated how badly the judge thought they handled everything. I'm ready for football now.

Bradford or Brady in week one?

Nope. I don't think he ordered it. Now am I willing to die if I'm wrong? No. But I find the scenario similar to the one TD Ryan laid out to be much more likely than Tom Brady ordering these guys to deflate the balls below required levels.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

said no audience member at any redtodd show....ever.

• Like 3

The calls were trying to understand how the balls got as deflated as Mort said they were. They could have talked for months and never figured it out because the report was wrong.

:thumbsup:

This is part of the damage that the Mort Report did that people are not considering... sure, it mis-informed the public... but NE thought it was true too and the NFL wasn't admitting that it wasn't... so here's Brady / Kraft / Belichick thinking something drastic must have happened and they really don't have a good explanation for it... Ideal Gas Law? Maybe?

Nope. I don't think he ordered it. Now am I willing to die if I'm wrong? No. But I find the scenario similar to the one TD Ryan laid out to be much more likely than Tom Brady ordering these guys to deflate the balls below required levels.

And perjuring himself over it, knowing that all it would take is for one of those guys to come forward and he could go to jail. Maybe that happened, but I find it hard to believe.

Bradford vs Atlanta or Brady vs Pittsburgh week one?

Brady has looked terrible in pre-season- - no Gronk, Edelman, Amendola for most of it - but the NE offense hasn't looked great.

still, NE / PIT could be a shootout.

Brady has looked terrible in pre-season- - no Gronk, Edelman, Amendola for most of it - but the NE offense hasn't looked great.

Maybe he's still getting used to properly inflated footballs. :unsure:

Maybe he's still getting used to properly inflated footballs. :unsure:

:overhead:

He got used to them when he torched the greatest defense ever in the second half to win the superbowl last year.

He got used to them when he torched the greatest defense ever in the second half to win the superbowl last year.

That wouldn't be much of a challenge, most of the '85 Bears are in their 50's and 60's now.

Earl Thomas with a dislocated shoulder and Richard Sherman with a limp arm. Yeah, that was quite the3 pass defense. :doh:

That wouldn't be much of a challenge, most of the '85 Bears are in their 50's and 60's now.

and the PATS BEAT THEM TOO fock!

Hopefully getting Stork back will help shore up the interior line as well.

I just had 3 phone calls and 2 emails about a kid on the soccer team that doesn't have a shirt yet.

This clearly means we are colluding to keep the shirt from this kid in an attempt to make him quit soccer (as the parent seems to think).

after a few years of coaching, i make team decisions on whether i want that parent as part of my team.

I could see both the Pittsburgh/New England and Philly/Atlanta games being shootouts.

I'm leaning towards Bradford so far. Just because of how poorly Brady has played. He definitely looked distracted. At this point, I'm hoping for some of the 'revenge anger' I hear Pats fans talking about. Maybe a 5000 yard, 40 touchdown year?

Like I said, congrats to the Pats fans, but I think that a bit of levity should be brought in here, and for everyone's sake I will be the one to perform this grim task. And I will do that by spelling out a very significant part of the Patriots and the NFL's history: Eighteen and one, female dogs.

Maybe a 5000 yard, 40 touchdown year?

he won a court case - he didn't meet Randy Moss at the fountain of youth.

4250yds, 32TDs (1rush), 10ints

he won a court case - he didn't meet Randy Moss at the fountain of youth.

4250yds, 32TDs (1rush), 10ints

Pessimist! :thumbsdown:

said no audience member at any redtodd show....ever.

:first:

Pessimist! :thumbsdown:

I'm just tryn' to help a Philly guy out here... you think Brady is gonna' throw 5000yds and he was part of a ball-deflating conspiracy... you've gotta' be realistic when analyzing players - study up on Ideal Draft Laws...

My favorite tweet about this was from Lawrence Tynes when he said "If the NFL wanted to win this case they should have brought the Giants to help them" lol

I'm just tryn' to help a Philly guy out here... you think Brady is gonna' throw 5000yds and he was part of a ball-deflating conspiracy... you've gotta' be realistic when analyzing players - study up on Ideal Draft Laws...

Actually, I just hope I do a good job of deciding which one has the better matchup each week. I have Gronk, too, so even if I said Brady, two TDs to the big guy would be nice. :thumbsup:

Actually, I just hope I do a good job of deciding which one has the better matchup each week. I have Gronk, too, so even if I said Brady, two TDs to the big guy would be nice. :thumbsup:

when the Pats play the Giants, who do you root for?

My favorite tweet about this was from Lawrence Tynes when he said "If the NFL wanted to win this case they should have brought the Giants to help them" lol

Yeah, that was pretty good. Saw another by Mina Kimes pasting Berman's head on Butler as he intercepts Wilson in the bowl...says Judge Berman, Basically. :first:

when the Pats play the Giants, who do you root for?

Patriots against anyone in the NFC East. I've said all along that I need Brady to be reduced to two games just so he faces Dallas.

I just read the last few pages of this thread and came away with this:

Is there a bigger bigoted, uninformed, opinionated Moron anywhere than Newbie?

This is the type of poster that should be banned.

Lololol. Pappy is feisty today. The old lady take her dentures out and give you a gummy?

Newbie has wasted enough breath on this to fill the Goodyear blimp but someone had to play the role of the hardcore hater. He filled the role admirably

Newbie has wasted enough breath on this to fill the Goodyear blimp but someone had to play the role of the hardcore hater. He filled the role admirably

if it makes you feel any better, I was just as vocal in the Barry Bonds threads back in the day.

Surprised at the decision... NFK bungled things...but judges typically don't like to reverse things. NFL appeal mostly on keeping power of commish(any commish, not just Goodell).

Been on the road all day...mad only that all day all sports was only on this.

At least one...yes.

You.

Hth

Surprised at the decision... NFK bungled things...but judges typically don't like to reverse things. NFL appeal mostly on keeping power of commish(any commish, not just Goodell).

Been on the road all day...mad only that all day all sports was only on this.

Like I said earlier...

Like I said earlier...

Didn't read what you said...seriously, been in a car for 12 hours.