Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

How come Millennials get blamed for things that Gen X created?

A day doesnt pass when you dont hear some Gen X making a participation trophy joke in the office (super cringe by the way) and I always wondered, why do millennials get blamed for things like participation trophies, gold stars and anything of that nature? We were just kids, you all are the retards that made all of that a reality, just saying.

Those god damn millennials taking participation trophies they never asked for

LOL talk about shifting the blame

A day doesnt pass when you dont hear some Gen X making a participation trophy joke in the office (super cringe by the way) and I always wondered, why do millennials get blamed for things like participation trophies, gold stars and anything of that nature? We were just kids, you all are the retards that made all of that a reality, just saying.

That was the the baby boomers. Baby boomers ended in 1965, meaning they were the parents in the 90's when that crap started.

That was the the baby boomers. Baby boomers ended in 1965, meaning they were the parents in the 90's when that crap started.

Youre right. I keep mixing up older Gen Xs with younger BBs.

Youre right. I keep mixing up older Gen Xs with younger BBs.

The baby boomers got nothing right. And they won't go away. They came into power very young and just won't leave.

• Like 1

I may be past the baby boomers but hell no did the baby boomers do this. My older brothers and sisters and their spouses and friends who are true baby boomers didn't do this crap at all. In fact, they bltch about it.

I may be past the baby boomers but hell no did the baby boomers do this. My older brothers and sisters and their spouses and friends who are true baby boomers didn't do this crap at all. In fact, they bltch about it.

Well, it started in the 90's, so that's who the majority of parents were.

It's a decent point. Parents b1tch about how entitled kids are and how out of touch but they are the primary reason this is the case. Hard to argue that.

Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964, Gen X from 1965 to 1984. The end of the Boomer and Gen X are to blame.

Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964, Gen X from 1965 to 1984. The end of the Boomer and Gen X are to blame.

Boomers were the dominant group. Gen x would have had younger kids, not participating in sports as much.

Boomers were the dominant group. Gen x would have had younger kids, not participating in sports as much.

It is still happening today.

As a last of the baby boomers, here's what has happened. Every generation has stupid people. What we have allowed to happen is we have allowed the stupid to breed uncontrolled. They create more stupid people. Each generation creating dumber and dumber people who breed. That's where we are today. Millennials are the dumbest generation. Not all of them but a much higher percentage than previous generations. Here's the good news for Millenials: The next generation will take that crown as no one controls the dumb of your generation from creating a new, bigger and dumber wave of fuckin retards. The other day I had to watch one of these retards in action. Returns chick at Lowe's: "retard, report to the returns desk'. 10 minutes later he arrives. I can see why it took so long . The retard probably got lost. 'Hey, retard, go get this guys fuckin repaired chainsaw from the back of Lowe's". 20 fockin minutes later here comes this focktard pushing a shopping cart at 0.0005 mph, with my chainsaw in it. Lazy ass fockin loser fucktard. These are daily occurrences now on this planet.

We interviewed one of these hammerheads last week because the pool of worker bees with common sense and some resemblance of normalcy has dried up. In the interview: 'I'm bi-polar.' Of course you are, you're also a fockin retard. Get the fock out.

Millennials are the dumbest generation.

Any proof of that or is it just fun to say? Also what types of intelligence are we talking about?

As a last of the baby boomers, here's what has happened. Every generation has stupid people. What we have allowed to happen is we have allowed the stupid to breed uncontrolled. They create more stupid people. Each generation creating dumber and dumber people who breed. That's where we are today. Millennials are the dumbest generation. Not all of them but a much higher percentage than previous generations. Here's the good news for Millenials: The next generation will take that crown as no one controls the dumb of your generation from creating a new, bigger and dumber wave of fuckin retards. The other day I had to watch one of these retards in action. Returns chick at Lowe's: "retard, report to the returns desk'. 10 minutes later he arrives. I can see why it took so long . The retard probably got lost. 'Hey, retard, go get this guys fuckin repaired chainsaw from the back of Lowe's". 20 fockin minutes later here comes this focktard pushing a shopping cart at 0.0005 mph, with my chainsaw in it. Lazy ass fockin loser fucktard. These are daily occurrences now on this planet.

We interviewed one of these hammerheads last week because the pool of worker bees with common sense and some resemblance of normalcy has dried up. In the interview: 'I'm bi-polar.' Of course you are, you're also a fockin retard. Get the fock out.

Nailed it!!!!

Millenials created snowflakes, therefore you all suck, there are a few outliers like 90'sbaby, but most of them are a bunch of soft ass pansies who think they are owed everything

Some truth to that.

There is also a lot of truth to saying the baby boomers were born into the golden age of America and have completely focked it up, probably irreparably.

Some truth to that.

There is also a lot of truth to saying the baby boomers were born into the golden age of America and have completely focked it up, probably irreparably.

Congrats, you blamed the generations on both sides.

It is everybody else's fault :mad:

Millenials created snowflakes, therefore you all suck, there are a few outliers like 90'sbaby, but most of them are a bunch of soft ass pansies who think they are owed everything

Get off my lawn :mad:

Get off my lawn :mad:

Please remove yourself from my virtual lawn. Can you get me a hair tie and beard trimmer while you're out?

If you are 30 or younger you are likely a punk. Thats pretty much what I am figuring out anyway.

Those god damn millennials taking participation trophies they never asked for

LOL talk about shifting the blame

It is natural for generations to blame other generations, in the past i have found examples from 200 years ago and even thousands of years ago and posted those at the geek club.

The key in life is to learn to ignore stuff like that and not let it bother you.

A fun fact is that participation trophies are pretty old, I remember receiving them when I was a kid and a google search shows that they are even older than that.

If you are 30 or younger you are likely a punk. Thats pretty much what I am figuring out anyway.

My daughter is 23 and not a punk. She's pretty chill actually. Just trying to gain experience in work and general life management and enjoying the ride. I'm rather proud of her not being a bltch. But that was always an expectation I had of her so...I feel sorry for those that have kids that think they know everything in their mid to late 20's.

My daughter is 23 and not a punk. She's pretty chill actually. Just trying to gain experience in work and general life management and enjoying the ride. I'm rather proud of her not being a bltch. But that was always an expectation I had of her so...

There is always the 5% rule.

It is natural for generations to blame other generations, in the past i have found examples from 200 years ago and even thousands of years ago and posted those at the geek club.

The key in life is to learn to ignore stuff like that and not let it bother you.

A fun fact is that participation trophies are pretty old, I remember receiving them when I was a kid and a google search shows that they are even older than that.

Nah. If it was happening it wasn't wide spread. Trophy companies sales shotntbriugh the roof in the 90's. Baby boomers own this crap.

I havent met her.

You probably won't but she's cool, she would turn you down nicely.

I'm GenX and none of this pansy ass sh1t was happeneng when I was growing up.

Gen X parenting, on the other hand is where it all started becoming out of hand, imo.