Sign in to follow this  
FantasyKing

Fftoday Main Boarders Check In!

:clap:

I was down to checking back about once a week. I almost joined the fbg bored, seeing a few friendly familiar faces there, but it just didn't seem the same - some good reading but nothing to make me want to jump into the conversation. Seeing the news there from Mike and Matt that this bored would be back someday helped me keep the faith.

May all your keepers find better situations in free agency and may you win your NCAA pool. It's good to be back.

Glad to have this place rockin and rollin again. Though I think I speak for all Steelers fans when I say the outage timing was less than ideal. I think Mike is a bmore fan.

Cheers folks.

I'm back! Took me a while to find my password info. I've been reading alot, but now I cn finally post again! :ninja:

Glad to see the forums back up and running.

Glad I decided to check my old bookmark every few weeks.

Man I wish this was up for the NFL playoffs

:wub: STEELERS SUPERBOWL XL CHAMPS!

glad your back missed a ll the chats and great info my favorite site by far for fantasy info :wub:

glad your back

Nice to have the site back. Yes, forget what you heard I'm still here, I have no other job. Over the past year I've done lots I mean lots of crazy things here. But if you people can accept me back on the site it would be appreciated. If not then I can live with that too.

WOW! We're BAAACCCKKK! Bout time the Best FF site got the board back up. Hopefully no more crap like last time and we won't have to through withdrawl again. Thanks Mike!

B) :banana:

The browser is slowing, naw jp the new board is great. Now welcome me back properly! Heh.

thank god this one's back didn't have a board for the playoffs but still won the 18 team league

CAW

:first:

Back and ready to talk some FFL shiat unlike the losers over at fbg. They are such lamers over there. Ban my Vince 6-pack Young id will they? No problem.

Vince Young anyone? He is 100% TOTAL BUST. A complete ZERO as an NFL QB.

Great seeing all of you back :thumbsup:

Where is gs14?

where is NateBurlson81?

Damn, i'm funny... :lol:

Don't know why evrybody kisses ass like this. This board totally let evrybody down during the most important part of the fantasy football season and did not even offer an explanation for 3-4 months!!!

An when they finally offer an explanation it's " Sorry the board was hacked and it took us 4 months to recover!!!!! 4 months !!!!!!! I have never heard of such a thing!!!!!!! I have one word for the moderators of this board ... Backups!!!!

The other site that many of us migrated to out of desperation has become just as informative with a whole lot less bs !!!

Don't know why evrybody kisses ass like this. This board totally let evrybody down during the most important part of the fantasy football season and did not even offer an explanation for 3-4 months!!!

An when they finally offer an explanation it's " Sorry the board was hacked and it took us 4 months to recover!!!!! 4 months !!!!!!! I have never heard of such a thing!!!!!!! I have one word for the moderators of this board ... Backups!!!!

The other site that many of us migrated to out of desperation has become just as informative with a whole lot less bs !!!

To quote Motley Crue....

"girl don't go away mad...girl just go away"

Dumb A$$ noob... :thumbsup:

Can't be back too soon!

Glad to be back!

As for the clown complaining about this board being down at a most inopportune time, I suggest you PAY to start your own site. Otherwise, enjoy the fact that this one is FREE, therefore, they don't owe you jack!

Nice to see the site, back. Thanks, Mike, for putting in the work to this FREE site, when it might have been easier to walk away and start over. I am one of many who really appreciate what this site is.

Nice to see you guys!!!

Oh, and I'm a little thankful about the Super Bowl outcome!!!!

:banana: