Sign in to follow this  
DVD

Where do you live

Currently living in Toronto. Would someday like to move out west to somewhere near Vancouver. Better atmosphere, warmer winters and an overall better life me thinks.

I live in New Jersey, and would like to live in Hawaii.

I too live in New Jersey and would like to live in Hawaii....LOL

Guest tiki_gods

New Hampshire. Hawaii would be a nice place climate wise but politically I like NH, no sales or income taxes.

I'm near Richmond, Virginia. I really like it here, although I wouldn't mind picking the city up and moving it north a bit. I hate the summers around here.

Current: Minneapolis

Plausible Dream: Northern California/Oregon

Fantasy Dream: Northern Scotland, The Isle of Skye or maybe a home in Glasgow and a "vacation home" in Skye.

Shaqgopee is in Minneapolis now? :first:

Live: Madison

Like to live: Madison :lol:

or Puerto Rico :first:

I live in SF Bay Area (N. Cali) and love it. Got the best of all worlds here in scenery that's within reasonable driving distance.

I guess HI would be the only other state I'd consider moving to. Internationally, I'd be in heaven in Australia. I could never live in a place with no access to the ocean.

Im in Iraq...plan on moving to Iran sometime

I call BS. :banana:

Live in Phoenix. Like it a lot, summers get a wee bit hot tho.

I'd consider SoCal because that is a better location for me work wise, but it is expensive to live. Same for NoCal. Denver area is nice but not worth the move work wise.

I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I came here for Spring Break in 1986 and never left. It is 30 miles and a world away from Miami. :huh: I like it here and plan to stay although visiting other places is always a must. :ninja:

I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I came here for Spring Break in 1986 and never left. It is 30 miles and a world away from Miami. :wub: I like it here and plan to stay although visiting other places is always a must. :ninja:

An oceanside state is a requirement for me. :huh:

I live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I came here for Spring Break in 1986 and never left. It is 30 miles and a world away from Miami. :huh: I like it here and plan to stay although visiting other places is always a must. :ninja:

So you're that 40 year old toothless bum I always see in the background in those "Girls Gone Wild" videos? :wub:

So you're that 40 year old toothless bum I always see in the background in those "Girls Gone Wild" videos? :ninja:

No; I'm 42.

Live: Lincoln Park, Michigan: i live around a mile away from Detroit, my city borders Detroit :)

want to Live: Either around Marquette or maybe Houghton Michigan.

Me, i hate the heat, like snow, and can tolerate the cold pretty well. I want my summers to be in the low to mid 70s, which is around what the UP is. I would like to live in Alaska if it weren't so far away from everything. I never really thought about living out of the country, maybe Iceland though, i hear that is one of the top places to live.

Shaqgopee is in Minneapolis now? :D

Live: Madison

Like to live: Madison :banana:

or Puerto Rico :banana:

I have never lived in Shaqgopee, or Shakopee for that matter. I have a sister who lives there with her hubby and kids.

I actually live in Edina. It's a suburb of Minneapolis. I say Minneapolis so I don't have to explain what I just explained. :banana:

Plausible Dream: Northern California/Oregon

Fantasy Dream: Northern Scotland, The Isle of Skye or maybe a home in Glasgow and a "vacation home" in Skye.

I can see Skye but why Glasgow...what a hole in the world....Edinburgh so was alot nicer

I have never lived in Shaqgopee, or Shakopee for that matter. I have a sister who lives there with her hubby and kids.

I actually live in Edina. It's a suburb of Minneapolis. I say Minneapolis so I don't have to explain what I just explained. :thumbsup:

I just like saying Shaqgopee :blink:

Cincinnati now. We're moving this summer somewhere west. Maybe Denver, Boise, Phoenix or Austin. Anyone live in these places?

Not only did I make the first post on the New Board, I also live in the Florida Keys....I would not move anywhere else.

Let me beat you all to it,

Who are you?

Live in Phoenix. Like it a lot, summers get a wee bit hot tho.

I'd consider SoCal because that is a better location for me work wise, but it is expensive to live. Same for NoCal. Denver area is nice but not worth the move work wise.

If you have to pollute this great state of mine with your presence, SoCal it is for you...

How about Alaska? Eastern Canada? North Pole? Middle of the Ocean?

Just trying to help ;)

:P

If you have to pollute this great state of mine with your presence, SoCal it is for you...

How about Alaska? Eastern Canada? North Pole? Middle of the Ocean?

Just trying to help ;)

:sleep:

I just wanna live by you to get your sloppy seconds. :P

I just wanna live by you to get your sloppy seconds. :P

You might want to rethink that statement..I'm not even sure I'm getting the sloppy firsts.. ;)

You might want to rethink that statement..I'm not even sure I'm getting the sloppy firsts.. :shocking:

I used to look for the guys in bars who would crash and burn. I'd follow them around, and give a :dunno: kinda look at the girls they would strike out with. Usually led to a conversation. Worked quite well. :)

I used to look for the guys in bars who would crash and burn. I'd follow them around, and give a :dunno: kinda look at the girls they would strike out with. Usually led to a conversation. Worked quite well. :)

Those days are over for me..When I go to the bar now, it's just to hang with my friends and play pool.

If a nice girl comes over and introduces herself, great. If not, no big deal..

I prefer to meet girls through friends hookups.

(and of course through FFT) :shocking:

Those days are over for me..When I go to the bar now, it's just to hang with my friends and play pool.

If a nice girl comes over and introduces herself, great. If not, no big deal..

I prefer to meet girls through friends hookups.

(and of course through FFT) :dunno:

Seems to be going well. Good luck! :shocking:

Seems to be going well. Good luck! :shocking:

:dunno:

I'd never try to hook up with them..They seem too nice to do that to :)

Denver area is nice but not worth the move work wise.

Good posting. Don't move here! It sucks. It snows all the time. Winters are way too harsh. Tell everyone you know! Especially all you Californians that are ruining our state. DON'T MOVE TO COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good posting. Don't move here! It sucks. It snows all the time. Winters are way too harsh. Tell everyone you know! Especially all you Californians that are ruining our state. DON'T MOVE TO COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CO was never on any list of mine to even visit so no worries. :P

You only exist (Colorado) because we let you...Kind of like Canada. :P

I moved near Savannah, GA six years ago and hope to never move. We have the warm weather and coastal living without the crowds of Florida.

You only exist (Colorado) because we let you...Kind of like Canada. :lol:

That and the high percentage of the nation's drinking water that we provide.

I guess I never answered the first question: The only states I'd consider living in are: Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, and California (not So-Cal). There are large parts of the states listed that I'd rule out too. You guys can have your oceans, I need my mountains.

You guys can have your oceans, I need my mountains.

We have some nice ones in N. Cali, along with deserts, ocean, funtabulous city, cute small towns......... ahhh. :lol:

We have some nice ones in N. Cali, along with deserts, ocean, funtabulous city, cute small towns......... ahhh. :lol:

Yep, I know, Thats why Cali was included on the list. I've never been to Yosemite, but I've heard it's one of the most beautiful places on planet earth.