Sign in to follow this  
OD99

Homosexuality

This has been a hot topic for the last few days but I want this one to be simple and direct.

Do you oppose homosexuality or do you not oppose homosexuality?

I do not oppose it whatsoever. Other people are entitled to live how they want as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. To me it is very simple but I will also mention I am not a religious person so it does not affect me in a spiritual way.

This is kinda like a pole!!! "Not opposing" is different than "for it" btw. I do not oppose it.

This has been a hot topic for the last few days but I want this one to be simple and direct.

Do you oppose homosexuality or do you not oppose homosexuality?

I do not oppose it whatsoever. Other people are entitled to live how they want as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. To me it is very simple but I will also mention I am not a religious person so it does not affect me in a spiritual way.

I think gay people are just really horny.

When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it is not because he is gay, but because he has run out of women.

This is kinda like a pole!!! "Not opposing" is different than "for it" btw. I do not oppose it.

You are right on both counts.

1. I tried to make this a poll but it didn't work.

2. "Not opposing" is different than "for it" but "for it" is a little too much like a campaign. I am straight and I am not "for" homosexuality - I am not going to root for people to become gay but if they choose to live life that way, I am not opposed to it.

Better add this to the faulty list in the "should we pay for a sex change operation for an inmate" thread as another example of us hating homersexuals :doublethumbsup:

You are right on both counts.

1. I tried to make this a poll but it didn't work.

2. "Not opposing" is different than "for it" but "for it" is a little too much like a campaign. I am straight and I am not "for" homosexuality - I am not going to root for people to become gay but if they choose to live life that way, I am not opposed to it.

Also, just because I don't oppose it doesn't mean that I think they should have the same privileges.

As long as they don't hit on me or pinch my ass, I'm ok with them.

As long as they don't hit on me or pinch my ass, I'm ok with them.

What about long, slow, beautiful wet kisses right in front of you in a restaurant?

What about the guy in the shower at the gym with fudge on the end of his pee-pe?

What about long, slow, beautiful wet kisses right in front of you in a restaurant?

Well, yeah, I'd have to stomp on their heads if they did that too.

Also, just because I don't oppose it doesn't mean that I think they should have the same privileges.

You don't oppose homosexuality, but you oppose equal rights for homosexuals.

:doublethumbsup:

OK - what privileges would you not want them to have and why?

What about the guy in the shower at the gym with fudge on the end of his pee-pe?

Valid points as well. While I strongly believe that people should live the way they want I can't stand to watch two guys kiss or even be really affectionate to each other. I just retch and look away.

I :lol: Lesbo's

Now that's different. They are okay...as long as one of them doesn't have short hair.

You don't oppose homosexuality, but you oppose equal rights for homosexuals.

I said privileges, not rights. Please try to keep up. TIA

Valid points as well. While I strongly believe that people should live the way they want I can't stand to watch two guys kiss or even be really affectionate to each other. I just retch and look away.

I'd wretch...in my mind. Outloud, I'd snicker...then look away.

OK - what privileges would you not want them to have and why?

Adoption, until it is proven with 100% certainty that environment plays no role.

I'm completely fine with faygs, so long as they keep what they do behind closed doors. Oh and I'd like them to stop walking, talking, acting and dressing funny.

Adoption, until it is proven with 100% certainty that environment plays no role.

Who'd wanna adopt a gay guy?

What's your approval process for straight couples who want to have kids?

You are all full blown gay. Or at the very least, on the waiting list. Mike should change this site's name to FFGLAD. :doublethumbsup: :lol:

1. Straight.

HTH

I don't have a personal one. I believe that the groups that approve parents for adoption have a process for them tho. HTH

I do not oppose it whatsoever. Other people are entitled to live how they want as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others.

Pretty much agree. But just b/c I don't oppose it doesn't mean I won't make fun, won't stop using the words ######, phag, gay, turd smuggler, etc. etc. or laugh when a really effeminate gay guy does something.

I will play devils advocate on this one then:

Are you saying you would rather a child go without a family than to live with two same sex parents who teach that child good, honest values and show it the love it deserves?

I am saying they will teach it good values just on the assumption that it will happen - obviously some children might go to a family that does not have proper values (that is up to the adoption agency though)

To clarify, you dont' think a two gay parents would actively teach a child to become gay, do you? You are just saying if the child grew up in that environment they might...shift sides?

I'm about to get on a plane back to Phoenix. Have fun with this thread!

Pretty much agree. But just b/c I don't oppose it doesn't mean I won't make fun, won't stop using the words ######, phag, gay, turd smuggler, etc. etc. or laugh when a really effeminate gay guy does something.

:rolleyes: I make fun of everyone. What's sad is how many people read a comment and assume it's what you believe, deep down inside.

you dont' think a two gay parents would actively teach a child to become gay, do you?

Yes.

Me too. I am not trying to find out who can poliltically correct here - IMO we have entirely too much of that these days - I am trying to find out who really has a problem with homosexuality, period.

I can make fun of gay people but also not care one way or another what they do or how they do it. Some people get angry just thinking about gay people; especially when it involves them being around kids or someone they love.

Me too. I am not trying to find out who can poliltically correct here - IMO we have entirely too much of that these days - I am trying to find out who really has a problem with homosexuality, period.

I can make fun of gay people but also not care one way or another what they do or how they do it. Some people get angry just thinking about gay people; especially when it involves them being around kids or someone they love.

Really, the only thing that bothers me is when someone complains that they should be given special rights for being something and then turn around and demand equality. Which one is it? Do you wanted to be treated differently or equally?

I am trying to find out who really has a problem with homosexuality, period.

That's easy, those that are insecure about their own sexuality :rolleyes: