Sign in to follow this  
Brown Eyed Girl

If your wife or SO were to do a strip tease

It's called a strip "tease" for a reason woman! The slower and longer you milk it, the more the excitement climbs. Think of a few long songs that you like and think are sexy. If you ain't feeling it, he isn't going to either. No physical contact until you're both ready for the sex. Once again, the longer you milk it, the sweater the payoff for both of you. Also, make sure you work touching yourself into the act. Maybe your third song should be "I Touch Myself" by DaVinyls.

You are welcome, and since I offered real help, can I get a copy of the videotape?

Actually, that song was one of my choices... still pondering.

Thanks for the other stuff too! Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm.... this brings me to my next question:

As far as outfits go - trampy vs. soft and sexy

My vote = soft and sexy!

???

.... and the outfit?

Really, at that point it doesn't matter much as long as it's a thong and sexy.

Another good move is put a hand on each knee while facing him. Then use your head, hair and mouth to tease the crotch. Pretty cool seeing a girl look up at you with a smile as your package is rubbing her on the cheek.

You should really just go to a tat bar and watch for a while.

Also, for your outifit, wear whatever you would normally wear to work, but have the spicy lingerie under it. Double the surprise factor, and you will feel sexier just wearing it.

I can shoot you my address for that video copy.

My vote = soft and sexy!

Pump up the kink with a full-out fetish outfit.

I always say, "Why go half-assed? Go full-assed right from the start."

Which ever one gets her walking towards the frig and bringing me a beer.

Which ever one gets her walking towards the frig and bringing me a beer.

So then your vote is she just be there nekkid, moving and getting it on to a very fast tune?

Who stole BEG's handle?

:thumbsup:

If you have nothing constructive to add, please just move along!

Here's an idea:

Cover yourself with live ants, then strip by periodically spraying Raid on one area of the body or another. :thumbsup:

Here's an idea:

Cover yourself with live ants, then strip by periodically spraying Raid on one area of the body or another. :thumbsup:

Or make yourself a honeybee thong by shoving the queen up your gash.

Okay... how about this angle:

What moves have you guys seen in strip clubs that really work or don't work for you?

Is it better for her to touch you during the dance or just tease you and take her clothes off... or both?

What kind of outfits do you like to see on her while she is doing this?

What outfits would be a no-no - just do nothing for you?

Go!

Go with a little of touching yourself, a turn on for almost any man! :thumbsup:

Also, for your outifit, wear whatever you would normally wear to work, but have the spicy lingerie under it. Double the surprise factor, and you will feel sexier just wearing it.

I would agree with this.

Perhaps you should bring him to strip club and pay for a few private dances. You pick the girl without him knowing. If you pay attention you'll see the answers to all your questions. You'll want to do this often since practice makes perfect.

I would agree with this.

I'm :lol: at the thought of her unzipping her pants and a big black jelly dong popping out.

Perhaps you should bring him to strip club and pay for a few private dances. You pick the girl without him knowing. If you pay attention you'll see the answers to all your questions. You'll want to do this often since practice makes perfect.

I've thought about just going to a strip club by myself to check things out and get some ideas.

How common is it for a girl to go to one of these places by herself, though?

I think I'd feel a little out of place. :lol:

I'm :lol: at the thought of her unzipping her pants and a big black jelly dong popping out.

You consider that sexy?

White Zombie

"Supersexy Swingin' Songs" and "American Made Music to Strip By"

Two greta CDs to strip/have fervent sex to. :lol:

I've thought about just going to a strip club by myself to check things out and get some ideas.

I think I'd feel a little out of place. :P

Chicks are common at strip clubs, and strippers love it when chicks are there. Not that I'd know or anything.... :lol:

Oh, and if you don't want to go alone I'll go with you :mad:

I was at a strip joint last night. Hopefully, you look better than the skanks that were at this place.

Lots of bending over and spreading the legs are best. I hate the spanking of their own ass.

You should be rubbing his pecker through his pants with your cheeks (face and butt) :lol:

I think I'd feel a little out of place. :lol:

Typically they don't like women coming in alone unless she knows someone working there. Women that come in alone normally have a different agenda than what you're talking about.

Chicks are common at strip clubs, and strippers love it when chicks are there. Not that I'd know or anything.... :lol:

Yeah? But a girl by herself is okay?

Looks like I'll be making a quick stop at Fritzes on the way home one of these nights.

Looks like I'll be making a quick stop at Fritzes on the way home one of these nights.

Fritzes is the sh!at :lol:

Typically they don't like women coming in alone unless she knows someone working there. Women that come in alone normally have a different agenda than what you're talking about.

Oh... :lol:

It would look weird if you went by yourself, unless you tried to pass it off as "Seeing if this is something I might like to do on a full time basis".

Old broads doing strip teases :cry: :cry:

You're right... You really shouldn't consider doing this.

;)

I believe that there are exercise classes that utilize pole dancing and other stripper moves as part of the activities. Look to your local woman-only health club for possibly getting some tips there. I have seen stories on that type of thing and it looks like the women enjoy it. I bet their husbands do as well.

I believe that there are exercise classes that utilize pole dancing and other stripper moves as part of the activities. Look to your local woman-only health club for possibly getting some tips there. I have seen stories on that type of thing and it looks like the women enjoy it. I bet their husbands do as well.

Yep! I have a Cardio Strip video that I use to work out to sometimes. It's okay.

Still doesn't hurt to get input from men on exactly what they like/don't like.

:cry:

Yep! I have a Cardio Strip video that I use to work out to sometimes. It's okay.

Still doesn't hurt to get input from men on exactly what they like/don't like.

Different guys like different things. You could always show up for amateur night and try some different things out.

agree with those who say no touching..its a tease....

start low...speed it up a lil bit and end slow...

lots of eye contact...

touch yourself at times...

lots of bending over..or bending back and touching your hands to the floor...

just forget we are there..and pretend you are dancing in your bedroom...

then remind us we are there with the eye contact...

go get em Burt!! :cry:

oh yeah..song..i barely notice the tunes..

dreamin-vanessa williams isnt a bad slow tune..

i cant think of any tunes..

I prefer to reserve such things for my favorite stripper at the local club, I dont like stuff like that crossing worlds on me... :cry:

go get em Burt!! :cry:

One more thing. The more planned it is, the more uncomfortable it will be for you. A slight buzz would also help.

Go to a strip club during the day when it is more of a regular crowd and not the kids. I would think that the girls have more time to talk to you.

Do whatever makes you feel sexiest...fast or slow. If you are feeling sexy, he will certainly notice.

Slow with suggestive contact. A long dance with no contact might get him frustrated. Be sure to do a stripper type shave, which would certainly turn him on.

Do this qualify me for a video tape as well? :cry:

my girlfriend and I had a conversation about Strip Clubs the other day.

She's been 6 times, I've only been 5. We went together once.

4 times I went were with bachelor parties, the other one was the day I turned 21.

Strips clubs are pretty lame. :cry:

One more thing. The more planned it is, the more uncomfortable it will be for you. A slight buzz would also help.

I think a slight buzz will definitely be on the agenda - and I agree with you that less rehearsed, more just doing what feels good and right at the moment is best.

The song will have a lot to do with this, imo. Have to feel the music!