Sign in to follow this  
Red White and Blue

Step right up, ask me what I think of you

Shoot!

Parrot is one of my favorites on the board. You're generally a gentleman unless someone really deserves the hammer and your politics are almost identical to mine - you, Korben and to a slightly lesser extent Voltaire usually say what I'd say.

Brown Eyes Girl, no real opinion but if you're the Geekette in the bikini pic I think you're pretty fing hot.

For shits and giggles, gimme your opinion.....

who are you?

Unlike GutterBoy, who I think is a snivelling little douche under any circumstances, I suspect that you're a pretty funny nice guy offline. Mainly I just find you kinda tedious because sometimes I'd like to talk about books or movies or whatever and I've got to compete with another one of your unfunny quips. Also, you're not very original with the secretary stuff, although I admit that latching onto something that isn't true and repeating it a million times is a good way to get under someone's skin, sort of like the Toro's MIL jokes.

Great.

Your a homo.

well ... what ya think about me :thumbsup:

For shits and giggles, gimme your opinion.....

TAS, no real opinion, I don't know who you are. I'm thinking this is an old geek's new handle but I don't know whose. I think you're pretty funny though.

Fricker, no real opinion either way, it's been ages since I can remember ever saying anything to you. You gave me the lowdown on a job several years ago and I appreciated that.

No opinion Odie, sorry.

Who are you??

edjr

TAS

:thumbsup:

TAS, no real opinion, I don't know who you are. I'm thinking this is an old geek's new handle but I don't know whose. I think you're pretty funny though.

Fricker, no real opinion either way, it's been ages since I can remember ever saying anything to you. You gave me the lowdown on a job several years ago and I appreciated that.

No opinion Odie, sorry.

People think that of me, the alias angle, but not true. I've never been anybody else but TAS. Funny, huh...thanks!

why don't you post as MDC and tell us what you think of yourself? or are you skeerd?

edjr

TAS

:cheers:

Oh, you're the guy who wasted more time than me. And by your estimation, post total earns you more clout, no? :P

I've met the Observer. You, son, are no Observer.

And by your estimation, post total earns you more clout, no? :cheers:

No, I think Post Total means you have to eat less bowls of cereal to get your 100% RDA of vitamins and minerals.

I could be wrong.

why don't you post as MDC and tell us what you think of yourself? or are you skeerd?

Why would I be skeerd to tell you what I think of myself? Why would I need to log in as MDC to do that?

Posts like these are part of the reason I think yer dum.

Why would I be skeerd to tell you what I think of myself? Why would I need to log in as MDC to do that?

Posts like these are part of the reason I think yer dum.

then tell us what you think of yourself and be honest...if that's possible.

Haven't talked to you much but you seem like a good sort. :cheers:

:P

Got you fooled B)

Thanx

No opinion Odie, sorry.

Haven't talked to you much but you seem like a good sort. :cheers:

Obviously you haven't talked to him much.

then tell us what you think of yourself and be honest...if that's possible.

Sure. I'm smarter and one hell of a lot more articulate than most people here. My politics are to the left of the forearm but prob. more moderate than most of you think. I get roped into nasty arguments here pretty easily - it's something I've gotten a lot better at but I still have some work to do. What else do you need to know?

still waiting

You're OK but I can't pronounce your name.

Sure. I'm smarter and one hell of a lot more articulate than most people here. My politics are to the left of the forearm but prob. more moderate than most of you think. I get roped into nasty arguments here pretty easily - it's something I've gotten a lot better at but I still have some work to do. What else do you need to know?

outside of giantsfan, why do you think you're the most hated poster here?

Let's have it already...

When you get around to it, I'd be interested in your opinion of me.

(Did I mention I love men who wear eye makeup and don't mind accepting subordinate positions?)

outside of giantsfan, why do you think you're the most hated poster here?

I'm not sure I am the most hated poster here? Either way it doesn't mean much - most of the people who "hate" me here are folks I never even talk to, hangers on like you and kpbuckeye who are just looking for some easy way to feel involved in the FFT community. I think GFIAFP is pretty funny and usually laughing at your expense. edjr has to be up there on the most hated list and I've got no problem with him.

Dongholster and Jerryskids, no opinions!

I'm not sure I am the most hated poster here? Either way it doesn't mean much - most of the people who "hate" me here are folks I never even talk to, hangers on like you and kpbuckeye who are just looking for some easy way to feel involved in the FFT community. I think GFIAFP is pretty funny and usually laughing at your expense. edjr has to be up there on the most hated list and I've got no problem with him.

Dongholster and Jerryskids, no opinions!

edjr is less hated than you for sure...he's actually funny sometimes. seriously, you can't think of why people think you're a piece of shiat?

Newbie, you're one of my favorite people here. Honestly. :thumbsup:

Then you've seriously misread me.

(Thanks, I enjoy our time-wasting bickering, too)

I vaguely remember at one time thinking you are a cack, but it's been so long since I've talked to you that I can't remember why. Oh well.

:thumbsup:

I've been here close to 6 years, and all you remember about me is 1 post. :wub:

If it matters, my opinion of you is that while you claim to be smart, you are not very observant during your time on the boards. Maybe you are drawn to political smack talk and personal flaming threads, while I am more into the self-help and non-argumentative type threads. To not remember that I am a local guy. Shame.

I'm waiting......

:huh:

I've been here close to 6 years, and all you remember about me is 1 post. :doublethumbsup:

If it matters, my opinion of you is that while you claim to be smart, you are not very observant during your time on the boards. Maybe you are drawn to political smack talk and personal flaming threads, while I am more into the self-help and non-argumentative type threads. To not remember that I am a local guy. Shame.

You've been here so long, and influenced so few....that is a shame! But, fear not, there are others who are just like you! ;)