Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Favorite Team to Hate this year?

Its always been "ketchup boy" & the rest of those bastages called the puttsburg squeelers. :headbanger:

Is it still Tom Brady and the Pats? Or are we moving on to TO and the Cowboys?

If you ain't for them you are most likely against them, and since they seem to be the early season princess pick for most sportscaster - I vote for TO and the Cowboys.

Its always been "ketchup boy" & the rest of those bastages called the puttsburg squeelers. :banana:

Word :lol:

As a Dolphins fan I love to hate the Pats every year. As an NFL fan I love to hate the Cowboys every year. I don't forsee that changing this season.

I think i'm going to turn my hatred against my own Browns... since loving them doesn't seem to be working... maybe it'll switch up the luck ! :banana:

Word :huh:

I can relate to ya shovelheadt in your hatred for the Steelers....it's kinda like how I hate the Pats, get tired of getting spanked by them all the time.

I would say the Lions, but they play like they hate themselves. What's the point of squandering your emotional intensity in hating a team that wants to, and will, go 4-12?

I am therefore going to redirect my hatred to Dallas. The obnoxious TO will produce tiresome, predictable news stories all season long. First we'll be reading about how well TO is fitting in, on and off the field. By game 7, he will have criticized Bledsoe on the radio. He will apologize, but then do it again. Parcells, being the no-nonsense guy he is, will suspend TO for game 10 and send him home by game 12.

Same as always....death to the Cowgirls!

HAS TO BE THE FORESKINS! Trying to buy themselves a championship by over paying players, yet again.

Tampa Bay and Tenn.

reasons

Chrissy Simms and V.Young

worst QB's in the leauge

The Lions...

I'm hoping they have a bad season...as Swamp's week to week reaction should be fun to watch

thanks. better than no one caring :bench:

but you'll be disappointed in my perceived spinning: i see 3rd place at best for the lions.

Is it still Tom Brady and the Pats? Or are we moving on to TO and the Cowboys?

I vote both here. Pats win too much...TO and the Cowgirl fans whine too much.

Its always been "ketchup boy" & the rest of those bastages called the puttsburg squeelers. :rolleyes:

Gotta be somebody from the Ohio area...

Tampa Bay and Tenn.

reasons

Chrissy Simms and V.Young

worst QB's in the leauge

Aggie fan who has just realized that Coach Fran ain't the man and ain't the savior they thought he would be.

seahawks, i hate shawn alexander and i want a down year for him so LT can become number one again
Ditto. I hate the Seahags. "We want the ball.......and we're gonna score." Good call. Even their own conference couldn't wait to show them the door. They are devoid of heart. The Superbowl was laying at their feet the entire game, and they refused to take it. I could go on.

Its always been the COWBOYS

And Da Bears

Denver, Kansas City, and San Diego

Denver, Kansas City, and San Diego

:lol: Raider Fan :P

Why don't you go write another sonnet about the Raiders. The Autumn wind has to be...well you know.

Team to hate this year, and EVERY year. - RAIDERS

Where ever TO goes............

COWBOY HATER THIS YEAR!

Gawd I hate the Redskins! I know that the home town broadcast in every football town is expected to hold some bias, but VA broadcasters should be given the Ultimate Homer Award for the sh!ttiest broadcasting I have ever heard.

Thankfully I moved from that God forsaken wasteland and have taken up residence in Charlotte NC. Home of this year's NFC SuperBowl contendor.

The Packers.....last year....this year........next year.......forever more!!

The Packers.....last year....this year........next year.......forever more!!

Nah, not this year. It's like beating up the kid who rides the short bus.

This year, hatred is focused on Da Bears...at least until they come out and fall flat on their faces. So yeah, the Bears...and Dallas. Ya gotta hate Dallas.

:( Raider Fan :D

Why don't you go write another sonnet about the Raiders. The Autumn wind has to be...well you know.

Team to hate this year, and EVERY year. - RAIDERS

The Raydah motto:

Living in the past, dreaming of the future, ignoring the present... <_<

thanks. better than no one caring :angry:

but you'll be disappointed in my perceived spinning: i see 3rd place at best for the lions.

3rd place for the Lions? Nope they finish 2nd to the Bears. Green Bay is the team to hate... All Bears fan are born to hate the CHEESE HEADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!