Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

President Bush

Will we be bombing Britain soon? Since they apparently were living in England, we should fight them there so we don't have to fight them here, once they arrive on the Concorde.

I already used that in the other thread. We should go to war with Britain and Pakistan (or wherever they were originally from). We have to cover all bases.

Will we be bombing Britain soon? Since they apparently were living in England, we should fight them there so we don't have to fight them here, once they arrive on the Concorde.

try not to get worried try not to turn onto problems that upset you now.

don't you know, you have a wife and kids

they need you to live live live

and they hope that you'll be stress free tonight

don't set up for a heart attack tonight.

I agree. We should thank the British considering they were the ones that caught the terrorists. How Bush can get a thank you for this latest item, I have no idea.

unlike the previous 8 years they are our allies now

:blink: duh :doublethumbsup:

try not to get worried try not to turn onto problems that upset you now.

don't you know, you have a wife and kids

they need you to live live live

and they hope that you'll be stress free tonight

don't set up for a heart attack tonight.

laughing at idiotic Bush policy is what keeps me stress free!

Had slick Willy done his job instead of dropping pants maybe the towers would have not fallen. :blink:

Terrorists armed and funded under Reagan/Bush Sr. and they strike on Bush Jr.'s watch.

Naturally it's Clinton's fault. :doublethumbsup:

its pretty :first: when some of you are secretly wishing that a HUGE plot would be pulled off and many lives lost, just to take a rip at the President...

weak :(

Sadly that already happened. And from his comments, he doesn't care to find the people that did it :o

Sadly that already happened. And from his comments, he doesn't care to find the people that did it :shocking:

you should stick to threads about poop.

Terrorists armed and funded under Reagan/Bush Sr. and they strike on Bush Jr.'s watch.

Naturally it's Clinton's fault. :shocking:

Reagan and Bush were busy defeating the soviets and winning the cold war.

hth

Guest Davaco

from 2004 haha

plus, this vote doesnt include the tens of thousands of innocent civillians that were killed.

Gee, I wonder how they would have voted. :lol:

Reagan and Bush were busy defeating the soviets and winning the cold war.

hth

All without invading. But yeah, there's no way the Soviets were as big a threat as Saddam and his jar of mustard gas. <_<

All without invading. But yeah, there's no way the Soviets were as big a threat as Saddam and his jar of mustard gas. :ninja:

you are either with us or against us

Bush seeks political gains from foiled plot This is pathetic even for this White House

CRAWFORD, United States (AFP) - US

President George W. Bush seized on a foiled London airline bomb plot to hammer unnamed critics he accused of having all but forgotten the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

It's true! I don't see any democraps working with the Brits like Prez Bush did to bust this evil plot.

They are in the dark.

:blink: Bush in 08 :wall:

CRAWFORD, United States (AFP) - US

President George W. Bush seized on a foiled London airline bomb plot to hammer unnamed critics he accused of having all but forgotten the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

It's true! I don't see any democraps working with the Brits like Prez Bush did to bust this evil plot.

They are in the dark.

:blink: Bush in 08 :wall:

Did fartfish hijack your login?

Anything bad that happens in the U.S. now or any time in the future is Bush's fault.

Anything good that has happened or will happen any time in the future is in spite of Bush?

Does that sum it up for you libs?

Anything bad that happens in the U.S. now or any time in the future is effen godless communist liberal's fault.

Anything good that has happened or will happen any time in the future is George W. Bush's willingness to stand up to those terriorist loving Ann Coulter hating Democrats?

Does that sum it up for you libs?

The official Republican line

President Bush is looking out for the people.

This sounds a lot like that fat crusty Bush ass kisser Curt Schilling.

I'd like to thank the Pakistani Intelligence agents and the British for breaking up this plot.

Well done guys :ninja:

I shudder when I think back to how we almost focked ourselves by nearly electing Gore.

Fixed!

Fixed!

I am pretty confident that if Gore was not robbed of office we would be much better off right now.

I am pretty confident that if Gore was not robbed of office we would be much better off right now.

We can agree to disagree since Gore would have allowed us far worse than 9/11, which would have happened with either in office. I am thankful for a non-lib in office every day..... :dunno:

We can agree to disagree since Gore would have allowed us far worse than 9/11, which would have happened with either in office. I am thankful for a non-lib in office every day..... :dunno:

I think that 9/11 would have still happened but we would have gone to Afghanistan with a stronger force and we would not be in Iraq. I also think our economy would be doing just as well if not better without the record debt.

he's got ya there, DS

I stopped because while the Pakistani intelligence agents and the British foiled the plot, all he has is quote manip.

HTH!

Gotta love that Bush was "clearing brush" in Crawford (on one of his 37 vacations a year) while the Brits and Paki's were doing what we shoulda been doing around say, 9-1-01 to 9-10-01.

But hey - Bush was taking a MONTH LONG vacation in Crawford right before 9/11 - so I guess nothing's really changed. :cry:

I'd like to thank Karl Rove and Bush for breaking up this plot.

Well done guys :dunno:

at least we agree

Fock Bush and Rove, on vacation again while the Pakistanis and British are saving lives

:dunno:

Guest Davaco
you are either with us or against us

this is what the GOP wants every arguement to come down to, even when they are dead wrong (see Iraq), if you arent on board, you are against fighting terroism.

voters are such saps

this is what the GOP wants every arguement to come down to, even when they are dead wrong (see Iraq), if you arent on board, you are against fighting terroism.

voters are such saps

why do you hate amercia?

I think that 9/11 would have still happened but we would have gone to Afghanistan with a stronger force and we would not be in Iraq. I also think our economy would be doing just as well if not better without the record debt.

Nah, Gore was from the Clinton mindset where they cant see you if your eyes are closed... :pointstosky:

Nah, Gore was from the Clinton mindset where they cant see you if your eyes are closed... :rolleyes:

There was not a big enough incident that would have allowed Clinton to do anything like invade Afghanistan. I believe he did what he could be lobbing cruise missiles when he could.

I think just about anyone would have invaded Afghanistan after 9/11. The entire American population was behind the effort.