Sign in to follow this  
CurlyNight

I want to apologize to those I've hurt and offended

When you consider the FACT that no money ever made it in to CN's hands, and also consider that the person using the account now is NOT CN anyways, it does. Use your focking brain.

Actually, I don't think that is true, I was contacted by someone else to contribute. I also believe that there was a group that purchased a SPA package. I could be wrong on the spa package and don't know if the other contribution had been made, but I'm just sayin' :cheers:

Me get a hobby, you can't go one week without talking about me...it scares me that I'm your hobby. :cheers:

dood, you are the biggest stalker on the board.

hmmm, comments about cyric that snoopy answers. hmmmm. :banana:

That's fine. I'm just doing what I can to clear my conscious. I don't blame anyone for being angry and I don't expect anyone to forgive me.

I just know that I can do nothing to move forward and out of this mess I'm in without apologizing to those I've hurt.

I know there are some of you out there who can understand that.

2 words:

FOCK OFF.

Seriously...ROT You biatch.

I don't personally know any of yall. If I ever die unexpectadly... I'll just stop posting one day. I won't be missed until somebody has a bass fishing question. And since nobody has asked me a bass fishing question in years, I'll just a wasting gigabite in Mike's bandwidth.

:banana:

What is your opinion on Rapala "broken back" shad raps?

I really need to learn how to use something else :cheers:

I'm serious

2 words:

FOCK OFF.

Seriously...ROT You biatch.

Sorry, my life isn't the shining spectacle of perfection that your life is.

No need to hate.

:cheers:

I don't personally know any of yall. If I ever die unexpectadly... I'll just stop posting one day. I won't be missed until somebody has a bass fishing question. And since nobody has asked me a bass fishing question in years, I'll just a wasting gigabite in Mike's bandwidth.

:(

Hey Gobble, that reminds, I saw the other day you posted you live in Central Florida, for some reason I thought you lived out on the Gulf(lived in Naples for a year)

Anyway, I'll be down next week, mostly in the WPB area, but possibly might come to O'town for a day or so.

What's your feeling on Rapala broken back shad raps?

I really need to learn how to use something else :

I'm not too sure about the "broken back" shad raps, but my fishing partner swears by his Rapala shad rap. Personally, I throw plastic worms 95% of the time. And not just any plastic worm...

The 5" Salty Sinker by Chompers. http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.Tex...t=SearchResults

The greatest bait I've ever used. I throw it weightless or Carolina rigged when fishing deep water hydrilla. Basically it's a "senko", but it's got the most pungent smelling garlic you've ever whiffed in your life. And the fish love em.

That's fine. I'm just doing what I can to clear my conscious. I don't blame anyone for being angry and I don't expect anyone to forgive me.

I just know that I can do nothing to move forward and out of this mess I'm in without apologizing to those I've hurt.

I know there are some of you out there who can understand that.

here's a thought - you can go out and get into a car accident and either die or get into critical condition.

You won't get any sympathy this time, but at least you won't be a focking liar anymore? :(

Really, you could have just posted this:

I just know that I can do nothing to move forward and out of this mess

and stopped right there.

Actually, I don't think that is true, I was contacted by someone else to contribute. I also believe that there was a group that purchased a SPA package. I could be wrong on the spa package and don't know if the other contribution had been made, but I'm just sayin' :(

I was in charge of the spa package. BEG helped me pick it out. We cancelled it and I returned the money. I'm just sayin' :lol:

hmmm, comments about cyric that snoopy answers. hmmmm. :(

cyric is snoopy and also curlycvnt as well as about 10 other alias' here.

Its pretty common knowlege. this cat is the very definition of pathetic loser with nothing in his life except being an internet stlker. Not to mention he is also an illegal alien who jumped the fence at one time.

don't worry he will not be able to resist this post bc he thinks he has actual credibility here.

go ahead spick boy, calll me a stalker, that will make everyone believe your pathetic arse. :lol:

Hey Gobble, that reminds, I saw the other day you posted you live in Central Florida, for some reason I thought you lived out on the Gulf(lived in Naples for a year)

Anyway, I'll be down next week, mostly in the WPB area, but possibly might come to O'town for a day or so.

Yep, Orlando - born and raised. I mostly fish freshwater lakes in Central Florida... west toho, kissimmee, harris, etc... Recently I've been learning how to fish the Mosquito Lagoon for Redfish. I went a couple weeks ago and tore it up with a friend who knows what he's doing. The furthest south I've ever fished (besides Okeechobee) is Jupiter Inlet. There's some damn fine fishing down there... especially for snook, although I'm no expert at that.

(hijacking CurlyNight's appology thread :( )

I was in charge of the spa package. BEG helped me pick it out. We cancelled it and I returned the money. I'm just sayin' :(

wow..how embarrassing for you..

:lol:

I'm not too sure about the "broken back" shad raps, but my fishing partner swears by his Rapala shad rap. Personally, I throw plastic worms 95% of the time. And not just any plastic worm...

The 5" Salty Sinker by Chompers. http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.Tex...t=SearchResults

The greatest bait I've ever used. I throw it weightless or Carolina rigged when fishing deep water hydrilla. Basically it's a "senko", but it's got the most pungent smelling garlic you've ever whiffed in your life. And the fish love em.

I guess I should have said "jointed". Pic

For the life of me, I just can't ever set the hook properly with senkos or other worms.

When spring gets closer, you will have to start a "Ask Gobbledog" Bass thread :(

O.K. let's end this right here and right now. Most of you guys know me, I've been around a long time. I've been in leagues with a lot of you and met a few people from here. I've talked to many and exchanged emails with many posters here. Some of you dislike my opinions and my politics, but I don't think my honesty is questionned.

CurlyNight and I have talked. She asked me several times to explain what happened, but everybody was having a good time with the whole thing, so I didn't want to rain on any parades. She was indeed in a bad accident, life threatening at one point. Her rehab is going to be long and tedious. She still can't live alone due to her need of medical assistance.

Somehow, the whole thing spiralled out of control here. She wasn't even aware of it until after the dust settled. She has told me that she's received no money, no greeting cards, no gifts at all. She has spoken to a few guys here and emailed others. They all know the same thing I do. I guess they're the ones that have been pulling the scam.

EOS

O.K. let's end this right here and right now. Most of you guys know me, I've been around a long time. I've been in leagues with a lot of you and met a few people from here. I've talked to many and exchanged emails with many posters here. Some of you dislike my opinions and my politics, but I don't think my honesty is questionned.

CurlyNight and I have talked. She asked me several times to explain what happened, but everybody was having a good time with the whole thing, so I didn't want to rain on any parades. She was indeed in a bad accident, life threatening at one point. Her rehab is going to be long and tedious. She still can't live alone due to her need of medical assistance.

Somehow, the whole thing spiralled out of control here. She wasn't even aware of it until after the dust settled. She has told me that she's received no money, no greeting cards, no gifts at all. She has spoken to a few guys here and emailed others. They all know the same thing I do. I guess they're the ones that have been pulling the scam.

EOS

I guess I should have said "jointed". Pic

For the life of me, I just can't ever set the hook properly with senkos or other worms.

When spring gets closer, you will have to start a "Ask Gobbledog" Bass thread :(

I must say, that is very good looking bait. Although I'm the suck when it comes to hard baits like that.

As for worm fishing, it's all about "feeling" the bait. The main thing is to take up as much slack as possible, but not so tight that the bait moves. That's when you'll be able to feel the hits. It gets easier with practice.

:o

I ordered a few packs btw, they are on the way. I will save them for a tourney in July. If I win, you'll be getting nothing. But you will have the satisfaction of having helped a fellow angler.

Thanks.

cyric is snoopy and also curlycvnt as well as about 10 other alias' here.

Its pretty common knowlege. this cat is the very definition of pathetic loser with nothing in his life except being an internet stlker. Not to mention he is also an illegal alien who jumped the fence at one time.

don't worry he will not be able to resist this post bc he thinks he has actual credibility here.

go ahead spick boy, calll me a stalker, that will make everyone believe your pathetic arse. :o

Okay, first off you are a stalker. You post about me every week.

Second you are a focking retard.

A. I was born in Ohio, you dumb fock.

B. My Great GrandMother was from Puerto Rico...since you are too focking stupid to realize, Puerto Ricans are citizens of this country.

C. Common knowledge I have 10 aliases...whatever. Apparently that's something only you and gutterslut belive...great company there...

:first: :lol: :lol:

Yep, Orlando - born and raised. I mostly fish freshwater lakes in Central Florida... west toho, kissimmee, harris, etc... Recently I've been learning how to fish the Mosquito Lagoon for Redfish. I went a couple weeks ago and tore it up with a friend who knows what he's doing. The furthest south I've ever fished (besides Okeechobee) is Jupiter Inlet. There's some damn fine fishing down there... especially for snook, although I'm no expert at that.

(hijacking CurlyNight's appology thread :o )

Hijack, smijack...were talking fishing here. :first:

Okay, first off you are a stalker. You post about me every week.

Second you are a focking retard.

A. I was born in Ohio, you dumb fock.

B. My Great GrandMother was from Puerto Rico...since you are too focking stupid to realize, Puerto Ricans are citizens of this country.

C. Common knowledge I have 10 aliases...whatever. Apparently that's something only you and gutterslut belive...great company there...

:first: :lol: :lol:

seriously, who do you think you are kidding? puerto rico, mexico, its all the same.

You people are all smelly. :o

OK, this is starting to get kind of unhealthy for me. I'm really not as stable as I thought I was.

Yes, I made a mistake, and I've apologized for that mistake and am making plans to correct it and do whatever I can to repair the damage.

Again, I am sorry.

I hope that in time, at least some of you can forgive me.

OK, this is starting to get kind of unhealthy for me. I'm really not as stable as I thought I was.

Yes, I made a mistake, and I've apologized for that mistake and am making plans to correct it and do whatever I can to repair the damage.

Again, I am sorry.

I hope that in time, at least some of you can forgive me.

2 words.........

seriously, who do you think you are kidding? puerto rico, mexico, its all the same.

You people are all smelly. :first:

The rest of your post may very well be true.

However, a couple of years ago, weren't you one of the Sanctuary members involved in a prank on the Geek Bored. Where threads kept being deleted. Supposedly, Mike was on the warpath, some other such nonsense. Probably not the Swerski is Mike angle, but something else. Some of the deleted threads were started by you. And you deleted the threads to go along with the charade. Also, Sanctuary people have hijacked accounts in the past. Sorry, but this is an undeniable fact.

Doesn't matter if the Sanctuary traffic is down nowadays. I still smell a hatched conspiracy. Again.

:tinfoilhat: :o :first:

2 words.........

Fock off?

You ######?

Focking b!tch?

Focking Sanctuary Losers? Oh, wait, that's THREE words.

:o :first:

The rest of your post may very well be true.

However, a couple of years ago, weren't you one of the Sanctuary members involved in a prank on the Geek Bored. Where threads kept being deleted. Supposedly, Mike was on the warpath, some other such nonsense. Probably not the Swerski is Mike angle, but something else. Some of the deleted threads were started by you. And you deleted the threads to go along with the charade. Also, Sanctuary people have hijacked accounts in the past. Sorry, but this is an undeniable fact.

Doesn't matter if the Sanctuary traffic is down nowadays. I still smell a hatched conspiracy. Again.

:tinfoilhat: :mad: :mad:

You got some of that right. Apprently somebody here was able to hack into my account and posted with my handle like crazy that day. I was unable to post because my password had been changed. Mike fixed it, and I changed my email addy and password.

When you consider the FACT that no money ever made it in to CN's hands, and also consider that the person using the account now is NOT CN anyways, it does. Use your focking brain.

Wow. I guess I was being a little to subtle in pointing out that this probably wasn't really CN. Next time I'll just use your less than subtle approach.

At least my focking brain can read and comprehend.

:thumbsdown:

Never were truer words spoken.

Well, if it is you Curly, I'll repeat what I last said to you. Whatever is going on, it is clear that you are sick and need help. Sounds like that hasn't gone so well. I will never consider you a friend, but I don't have it in me to wish ill will to people, so good luck in your recovery.