Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy1

What happened to TNG's chubby thread?

I think the bubblebutt comment did it. :banana:

So it wasn't exactly the 'attention' she was really seeking? :)

I deletored it.

I figured that I all ready know I am fat, I didn't really need the colorful names and stuff to point it out for me.

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin, or so I have read. :pointstosky:

Do your boobs still look like someone threw up into a tube sock?

I deletored it.

I figured that I all ready know I am fat, I didn't really need the colorful names and stuff to point it out for me.

So, why'd you ask for the new ways to call you fat? :pointstosky:

I deletored it.

you're going to let this bunch of basement dwellers upset you by calling you fat?

So, why'd you ask for the new ways to call you fat? :dunno:

She just wanted all of us to say, 'You're not fat, you make my gf look like a mountain compared to you! And those fun bags, YOWZA!"

Classic move

She just wanted all of us to say, 'You're not fat, you make my gf look like a mountain compared to you! And those fun bags, YOWZA!"

Classic move

:dunno:

you're going to let this bunch of basement dwellers upset you by calling you fat?

it wasnt us that upset her....

Cosmo says shes fat :thumbsup:

No, I am not upset, and I wasn't.

I figured, you know, I know I am fat...I don't need to hear it from other people. Plus, I also started to think that since the ONE geek that I have met decided to join in on the fun, meh...I just didn't want to hear it, and yet couldn't refrain from clicking on the thread.

:first:

I figured, you know, I know I am fat...I don't need to hear it from other people. Plus, I also started to think that since the ONE geek that I have met decided to join in on the fun, meh...I just didn't want to hear it, and yet couldn't refrain from clicking on the thread.

:first:

So you are fat? I thought it was just the boobs themselves :unsure:

:unsure:

If it makes you feel better, you would be in the top 10 of geeks that I would allow to catch a blob of throat yogurt from me. :first:

So you are fat? I thought it was just the boobs themselves :banana:

According to some, I guess I am. :thumbsup:

I don't think I am fat, but I could probably lose 10 pounds; which I am working on.

If it makes you feel better, you would be in the top 10 of geeks that I would allow to catch a blob of throat yogurt from me. :thumbsup:

Which is a little disturbing, seeing as how there's less than a handful of curlies on the bored...

hmmm......

Which is a little disturbing, seeing as how there's less than a handful of curlies on the bored...

hmmm......

:lol:

TNG, BEG, SAW, Addict, Jessy, itsjjw, SkinsChick, Shared, Fervid and STC.

Not necessarily in that order. :dunno:

TNG, BEG, SAW, Addict, Jessy, itsjjw, SkinsChick, Shared, Fervid and STC.

Not necessarily in that order. :dunno:

Half of that list are dudes, you phag :lol:

I deletored it.

glad you are working on it.

your huge cans will decrease in size when you start losing weight, but you got plenty of boob, so you'll still have a huge rack regardless.

According to some, I guess I am. :dunno:

I don't think I am fat, but I could probably lose 10 pounds; which I am working on.

Based on the pics I've seen of you, especially that one in the teddy you sent me, I don't think you're fat. :lol:

Half of that list are dudes, you phag :lol:

meh...turn the lights off...he wont know..

According to some, I guess I am. :lol:

I only tease :( but you dont reply to my posts anyway...so I didnt think it mattered...

based on your pics from 5-10 years ago..i agree and dont think you are fat :dunno:

According to some, I guess I am. :lol:

by the way...a talking scale is NOT an official FFT geek :wall:

(u arent fat....quit thinkin it)....

Of course, pics from 5 or 10 years ago I wasn't fat.

I sure as hell ain't posting pics from today!!! :lol:

glad you are working on it.

your huge cans will decrease in size when you start losing weight, but you got plenty of boob, so you'll still have a huge rack regardless.

They didn't shrink up last time I lost a bunch of weight (back in 2001 I lost around 20 pounds). :dunno:

Of course, pics from 5 or 10 years ago I wasn't fat.

I sure as hell ain't posting pics from today!!! :lol:

They didn't shrink up last time I lost a bunch of weight (back in 2001 I lost around 20 pounds). :dunno:

well, youre a good sport..again, im only teasin...

Oh, for the love of gawd... :dunno:

Funny thing about this is, as soon as you claimed that the thread was not a plea for people to say you aren't fat, you have expertly turned this into a thread of people saying you aren't fat. Greta job with that! :lol:

That being said, contributing phrases like "Earthquake Inducer" is not calling you fat, it is having fun with a thread. Now Pete!@#... he was calling you fat. Hope you see the difference.

That being said, contributing phrases like "Earthquake Inducer" is not calling you fat, it is having fun with a thread. Now Pete!@#... he was calling you fat. Hope you see the difference.

she hasn't responded to this yet I see.

must be feedin time

Oh, for the love of gawd... :dunno:

Funny thing about this is, as soon as you claimed that the thread was not a plea for people to say you aren't fat, you have expertly turned this into a thread of people saying you aren't fat. Greta job with that! :lol:

Of course I see the difference.

I also see that GettnHuge must have a small pemus from too many 'roids. He can't seem to leave this thread alone. :lol:

So why are you nagging me about it? :dunno:

I also see that GettnHuge must have a small pemus from too many 'roids. He can't seem to leave this thread alone. :rolleyes:

roid abuse shrinks the nards, not pemus, just ask former human ken "my testicles shrunk and went up inside me" Caminiti

So why are you nagging me about it? :rolleyes:

It's called "having fun with a thread." :rolleyes:

It's called "having fun with a thread." :rolleyes:

POW!@#

Good 'un

You better be typing this from the treadmill, Tubby! :rolleyes:

is it too late to vote for PFB?

you are one funny dude :rolleyes: