Sign in to follow this  
montana

Give me a name you wish you never would have drafted

A few years ago I bought into the Ben Gay hype (rb cleveland browns), hype from this bored & from friends back home in Ohio....yep, I actually wasted a late rounder on this POS & watch him do absolutely NOTHING!!!!!

:cheers: :lol:

Give me an obscure player form the past that you hate to admit it, but you actually drafted him. This should be fun!

Cadillac Williams, 1st round 6th pick last year. Still pulled off a top 3 rank that year after portis got hurt and I replaced Williams with Betts :cheers:, but so far, that's been my worst pick.

No wait, same time different league I also spent an early 2nd round pick on LaMont Jordan after choosing Reggie Bush 1st. That one really wasn't my fault though cause it was an auto draft, but still.

Lee Suggs :cheers:

The year after he posted 3- 100 yd games to help me to a Fantasy Championship... I thought I "owed him"

last year in 2 different leagues

had 12th pick

got R. Brown and C. Portis

had 11th pick

Got Edge and Lamont Jordan :cheers:

A few years ago I bought into the Ben Gay hype (rb cleveland browns), hype from this bored & from friends back home in Ohio....yep, I actually wasted a late rounder on this POS & watch him do absolutely NOTHING!!!!!

:cheers: :lol:

Give me an obscure player form the past that you hate to admit it, but you actually drafted him. This should be fun!

Instead of a late round "flyer" that didn't pan out, why not give us a first round bust?

The first one to mind for me is one I actually never got the chance to draft in dynasty. I negotiated for weeks to move into position to draft Charles Rogers. I don't remember the details now, but I was surely overpaying. Still, the other owner shot me down and gloated when Rogers caught a couple TDs (his first game?) early on. Needless to say his elation was short lived as a cold beer on kick-off weekend.

Tatum Bell. He was predicted to experience greatness because, basically, he was in Denver.

For this year's version, see Travis Henry.

last year in 2 different leagues

had 12th pick

got R. Brown and C. Portis

had 11th pick

Got Edge and Lamont Jordan :cheers:

i had same with Brown and portis last year.... :lol:

Michael Bennett his rookie year - - Minnesota Vikings - - my #2 rb :wacko:

Michael Clayton 2 years ago. Then for some reason I was thinking 3rd year WR and redrafted him last season.

William Green was my 4th round "steal of the draft" in a $100 league. 4 people in the league cursed me out when I took him, as they all thought he was a rock solid sleeper. This was pre-Droughns, and post-Will Green having some great games the season before.

Dunno what I was thinking.

Likewise with LaMont Jordan in a PPR league. I saw those 70 receptions and thought "how can I pass that up?!?!?"

:P

Other than those, McAllister the year he tore his knee up, and Charlie Garner (in the early 3rd) the year he tore his knee up.

None of those were fun picks, but I did make it to a championship game (and lost) 2 of the 5 years. :wacko:

Kevin Jones has TREMENDOUS upside! Last 2 years. :wacko:

Last season before the injury KJ was having a good year. If he's there I would take a chance on him this year as my 3rd RB. IMO he's the risk/reward player of '07. Besides I have to waste a pick on someone.

Other than those, McAllister the year he tore his knee up, and Charlie Garner (in the early 3rd) the year he tore his knee up.

Scooter did you draft KJ last year and who are you targeting for this year?

Just courious.

1st Madden and now this. :P

Dyansty league rookie drafts

Kevan Barlow

Chris Brown

Chad Jackson(so far)

:wall:

Scooter did you draft KJ last year and who are you targeting for this year?

Just courious.

1st Madden and now this. :banana:

You know, I've had more than my share...Julius Jones comes to mind to with that @*#(!^ high ankle sprain.

I am very high on Thomas Jones this year, so maybe y'all should avoid him? :wall:

But no - no KJ for me last year on any team. I actually managed to avoid RB injuries last year - the WR's got me with Fitz.

:banana:

Add another vote to the Michael Clayton total

:cheers:

heh, worst move so far was choosing to keep Michael Clayton for a 9th round draft choice instead of Larry Fitzgerald. In our league, I would have been able to keep Larry till his 3rd season before he starts costing a 3rd+. This was during both of their rookie years.

:wall:

Wow, I've got a ton of them. The last few years have been pretty tough.

Last year - Edge and Chambers.

05 - Michael Clayton, Kevin Jones, Darrell Jackson

04 - Jamal Lewis - but the rest of my draft and pickups were good, so I still managed a 3rd place.

03 - Tiki (fumbled like crazy and scored negative a few times) and Jerry Porter. My Brian Westbrook ww pickup saved my season.

06 - Randy Moss in the 3rd round. Focking quitter :cheers:

04 - Kevan Barlow at 1.11. Got run over by the hype train

Tatum Bell. He was predicted to experience greatness because, basically, he was in Denver.

For this year's version, see Travis Henry.

agreed

Yeah Charles Rogers for 2 years for me... Injured in both years I took him.. That game he hurt his shoulder against the Bears his most recent injury I yelled the F word the loudest I ever have in my life I'm pretty sure

Chambers in the 3rd round last year.

However it worked out:

1.2 - LT2

2.11- Marvin

3.2 - Chambers

4.11 - F Gore

5.2 - Driver

12.11 - Brees

Heres one to make you puke....William Green.Was a toss between him and Portis in there rookie year.