Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Second Teen In Gang-Rape Case Arrested

.....participate in the sexual assault.

link

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Two teenagers have been arrested on charges that they gang-raped a mother and forced her to have sex with her 12-year-old son.

Authorities said 14-year-old Avion Lawson and 16-year-old Nathan Walker are being charged as adults with armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery.

According to police reports, the mother was then raped and beaten by all 10 teens.

Police said the victim's preteen son had a plate smashed over his head and numerous household liquids poured into his eyes. Investigators said the boy was also forced at gunpoint to participate in the sexual assault.

That is some messed up stuff right there. How does a mother or son get that out of their head after something like that???? :D

Jesus...... :D

That is awful. Those teens should not be alive. They are obviously sick beyond repair and need to be put down like dogs (after a thorough torture session).

That is awful. Those teens should not be alive. They are obviously sick beyond repair and need to be put down like dogs (after a thorough torture session).

:D Don't worry. The ACLU will soon come to their defense, cost thousands in taxpayer money, only to find that these pigs don't deserve to live.

dunbar village is the housing project where the crime occured.

all we can hope for is that the victims are also black, meaning I could care less

how can we make this a race issue? ;)

You won't hear a peep from those pos Sharpton-Jackson....assailants were black . I hope they all fry :mad:

" meaning I could care less "

How much less could you care, dumbass?

This is what happens when a bunch of reactors congregate.

The invaders eventually fled the scene after more than 20 minutes inside of the victim's home, police told WPBF-TV.

all ten raped her and it took 20 minutes. WTF. :lol:

all ten raped her and it took 20 minutes. WTF. :blink:

ages 14 & 16... I remember when I was a youngin.... a few minutes for sex was about all it took :blink:

10 early teens times 2 mins apiece = 20 minutes :dunno:

all ten raped her and it took 20 minutes. WTF. :blink:

The way it was worded, they might not have all necessarily raped her. It said something like "she was raped and beaten by all 10 teens." This could mean that they all raped her, or some did and she was beaten by all of them. :P Either way it's focked up. :banana:

link

Men convicted in Fla. home invasion gang rape

By BRIAN SKOLOFF (AP) – Aug 28, 2009

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Two men were convicted Friday in the brutal gang rape attack on a woman and her young son in a South Florida housing project and could be sentenced to life in prison.

Tommy Poindexter, 20, and Nathan Walker, 18, were tried together but with separate juries. Poindexter's panel found him guilty of rape, kidnapping, assault and burglary. Walker's jury returned less than two hours later, also convicting him on similar charges.

Poindexter now faces eight life sentences. Walker could be sentenced to 11 life terms.

A third defendant, Avion Lawson, 16, pleaded guilty and testified against Poindexter and Walker. A fourth defendant, 17-year-old Jakaris Taylor, is set for trial next month.................

................Earlier in the week, the 37-year-old female victim described for jurors the terrifying night of June 18, 2007, in her public housing complex apartment a few miles from downtown West Palm Beach.

She recounted how she prayed for her life and cried in pain as she was repeatedly raped and her son beaten by 10 masked, gun-toting teens. Then she testified about being forced to perform oral sex on her son, who was 12 at the time. The victims were then doused with chemicals in an attempt to clean the crime scene.

Two so far. Focking scumbags.

Look at this.

Poindexter showed little emotion as the verdict was read, occasionally bowing his head and resting his chin on his clasped hands. Deputies say he asked to be handcuffed during the reading because he wasn't sure he could control himself.

He looked over his shoulder as he was led out of the courtroom and mouthed, "I love you," to family members in the gallery. They cried and quickly left the courtroom, shouting obscenities as they walked from the building.

I hope those obscenities were for their freak kid.

How does a mother or son get that out of their head after something like that???? :thumbsdown:

This wasn't quite how Eddie Vedder pictured it in Alive.

obviously you missed the point

What, that you're a racist jerk? No, that point was well understood. :unsure:

Couldnt we have just picked our own god dam cotton?!?!?!?? We are gonna pay for that mistake for the next 1000 years. :unsure:

And here is the other racist idiot. Your ancestors are just as bad as these kids are.....after all, the atrocities that they performed were just as bad, if not worse. I hope you do pay for the next 1000 years, you racist jerk.

And here is the other racist idiot. Your ancestors are just as bad as these kids are.....after all, the atrocities that they performed were just as bad, if not worse. I hope you do pay for the next 1000 years, you racist jerk.

Why are blacks so tall?

Because their kneegros :thumbsdown:

Aw Look. Now that Van Jones is unemployed he found our forearm. How nice. Welcome to the club Vanny :unsure:

Aw Look. Now that Van Jones is unemployed he found our forearm. How nice. Welcome to the club Vanny :unsure:

LOL.......and of course you show up here - how predictable. You know nothing about me at all Strike - $1000 says you dont even know what race I am, or where I'm from. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you don't have that much to spend. Listen here, idiot. There is nothing funny about racism. People in this country like to think that it is the home of democracy, the land of the free and the home of the brave. There is nothing free about supressing another's rights, or brave about making jokes and turning a blind eye to what is going on within this country today. Now, I made sure to use small words that you can understand. You go on showing us what an ignorant POS you are, and go on deluding yourself that you represent the views of the majority of this country.

You're a class act Sux. :thumbsdown: Way to prove it to everyone.

I like black people . . .

I used to have some black friends 'till my dad sold them :(

Why don't you Fock off instead? Don't you have to go whine some more about the Seattle losing the SB to Pittsburgh?

I like black people . . .

I used to have some black friends 'till my dad sold them :(

You know, I used to think that you were an ok person. I guess I was wrong.

Before you open your ignorant, uneducated mouths again, why don't you think about who you may be insulting. How would you like it if I insulted your wives, children, mothers, fathers, sisters, etc? Not so nice, eh? But then again, maybe I should just be thankful that I don't have to interract with POS's like you in real life, and leave it at that. You are hardly worth any additional effort.

LOL.......and of course you show up here - how predictable. You know nothing about me at all Strike - $1000 says you dont even know what race I am, or where I'm from. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you don't have that much to spend. Listen here, idiot. There is nothing funny about racism. People in this country like to think that it is the home of democracy, the land of the free and the home of the brave. There is nothing free about supressing another's rights, or brave about making jokes and turning a blind eye to what is going on within this country today. Now, I made sure to use small words that you can understand. You go on showing us what an ignorant POS you are, and go on deluding yourself that you represent the views of the majority of this country.

Human? Where do I collect my grand dipshit?

Why don't you Fock off instead? Don't you have to go whine some more about the Seattle losing the SB to Pittsburgh?

Before you open your ignorant, uneducated mouths again, why don't you think about who you may be insulting. How would you like it if I insulted your wives, children, mothers, fathers, sisters, etc? Not so nice, eh? But then again, maybe I should just be thankful that I don't have to interract with POS's like you in real life, and leave it at that. You are hardly worth any additional effort.

Guaranteed he wouldn't give a shi!t. Just don't go after his Kats!!!! There's no telling how he'd react then.

How would you like it if I insulted your wives, children, mothers, fathers, sisters, etc?

We could call it the Geek board or something. B)

In order to make fun of others (which I enjoy), one must be able to make fun of themselves.

Make fun of my family all you want. I'll even help you if you slip up on the way.

Don't even bother responding to him, he's just another of the right wing racist ditto heads that frequent this place. :wub:

they should have recorded it and sold it on ebay.

9 MM anyone?

Listen here, idiot. There is nothing funny about racism.

Ah, this is were you are wrong, pumpkin. I seem to have to give this speech every week.

Racism can be and frequently is very funny. You simply do not have the right to deem what YOU consider funny based on YOUR opinion and decide that it can't possibly be funny to anyone else because you have a stick up your ass making you more uptight than a snare drum. YOU are not the spokesman for our society. ANYTHING can be the subject of humor and satire. Whether the creator of that humor hits a home run with it is up to the audience and whether they laugh or not, but to simply say racism is not funny is just wrong. I find critics of any kind of comedy just really misguided in their false outrage.

There is a difference between racial and racist. Learn it, dummy.

Ah, this is were you are wrong, pumpkin. I seem to have to give this speech every week.

Racism can be and frequently is very funny. You simply do not have the right to deem what YOU consider funny based on YOUR opinion and decide that it can't possibly be funny to anyone else because you have a stick up your ass making you more uptight than a snare drum. YOU are not the spokesman for our society. ANYTHING can be the subject of humor and satire. Whether the creator of that humor hits a home run with it is up to the audience and whether they laugh or not, but to simply say racism is not funny is just wrong. I find critics of any kind of comedy just really misguided in their false outrage.

STFU, you diabetic Jew :thumbsup:

Would you agree that racism dripping with pure hatred is wrong?

Would you agree that racism dripping with pure hatred is wrong?

Wrong is an interesting word. It can be looked at in many different ways.

For me, this is all about intent.

Would I say something racist with the intention of being hateful? Nope.

Would I defend somebody else arbitrary anger? To my last breath.

Was it in comedic context? It can never be "wrong".

But once we fail to defend the right of people to say things we completely disagree with, we've lost our right to freedom of speech. We can choose to ignore what we disagree with; we need to avoid making people shut up.

And, yes, I do sound like a self indulgent, pompous ass.