Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Nose Ring?

Should TNG get a nose piercing (small stud)  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should TNG get a nose piercing (small stud)

• Yes.
    • No.

I had my nose pierced (small stud) a couple years ago, took it out for my surgery with bebe #2. Never put it back in, but now I have an urge to get it done again.

Thoughts on my getting a nose ring? Please feel free to elaborate on your choice.

I had my nose pierced (small stud) a couple years ago, took it out for my surgery with bebe #2. Never put it back in, but now I have an urge to get it done again.

Thoughts on my getting a nose ring? Please feel free to elaborate on your choice.

If you want it, get it! Some women look good with it, some do not. :thumbsdown: I'm on the fence...

Nose ring on young bohemian activist chick - Good.

Nose ring on married mother of two - Bad.

I'm :thumbsdown: on nose rings, but I have some friends that like that look on their chicks. If you like it, get it.

I'm :doublethumbsup: on nose rings, but I have some friends that like that look on their chicks. If you like it, get it.

I voted no, but I agree with this post.

No. You're quite pretty.

Just keep it simple and classy. :doublethumbsup:

Don't need the extra stuff.

Nose ring on young bohemian activist chick - Good.

Nose ring on married mother of two - Bad.

Agreed. Also, nothing says "I have no desire to advance my career beyond my current job" like a nose ring. Unless your job is as a bohemian activist chick. :doublethumbsup:

I know I am different on this one but I think piercing (other than ears, which I like) and tattoo's on women just scream trailer park trash ######.

:)

I've seen nose rings on cattle and they are not very attractive.

Wow, I thought you were a nice guy and you're kinda not.

Fock off.

YES - takes focus away from your fat gut

Curious, do you even know what I look like?

Seems everyone is worried about the look because it's on the face. What about a nipple ring? OOOH that's got to hurt though!

Wow, I thought you were a nice guy and you're kinda not.

Fock off.

You and I go back about 4 years on this bored and I have never been mean to you. Why would you think I am doing it now?

IT WAS A FOCKING JOKE!!! #$%%%$#

Just thought you would know better.

:angry:

:thumbsup:

Agreed with a lot of posts here. It's bad for a career, depending on what the career is. It isn't something for the older crowd(not calling you older, but you;re not 21 anymore) and it just isn't attractive at all.

All of those things are the same for a tramp stamp, but at least that can be justified as being pretty hot. This, not so much. :thumbsdown:

the only nose ring i would ever consider (and i prob still wouldnt and you know i'm a tramp) is a tiny little diamond chip screw-in type ring. you can barely even see it.

http://www.gift4body.com/blog/wp-content/nostrilpiercing.jpg

http://www.gift4body.com/uploads1/piercing...e-screw-gem.jpg

i dont have anything pierced - not even my ears. and no tatoos. i've always tried to think of my skin as smooth and clear :thumbsdown: but whatever makes YOU feel sexy is what's important.

the only nose ring i would ever consider (and i prob still wouldnt and you know i'm a tramp) is a tiny little diamond chip screw-in type ring. you can barely even see it.

http://www.gift4body.com/blog/wp-content/nostrilpiercing.jpg

http://www.gift4body.com/uploads1/piercing...e-screw-gem.jpg

i dont have anything pierced - not even my ears. and no tatoos. i've always tried to think of my skin as smooth and clear :lol: but whatever makes YOU feel sexy is what's important.

Your other holes take enough of a pounding. Leave your poor ears and nose and bellybutton alone.

:doublethumbsup:

I got my nose pierced when I was 19, took it out for my job at 22. It was a small pink diamond and I liked it, but as I got older I realized it was hampering my professional success in the workplace, along with all the piercings I had in my ears. Although they were cute, I think it looks silly on anyone over the age of 23, let alone a career woman and mom. Your a natural beauty TNG, I think it would take away from that.

I used some predictive imaging software to add a nose ring to an existing picture from the family thread. This should help your decision.

WITH nose ring

Holy fuck how original!!!

WOW!!!

I say a big NO, just like the majority of the people here, and I agree with all of the reasons posted here for not doing it. But something tells me you won't listen anyways.

I say a big NO, just like the majority of the people here, and I agree with all of the reasons posted here for not doing it. But something tells me you won't listen anyways.

Whatever.

Whatever.

Let me ask you something. You post this thread to get opinions, and I have yet to see you comment positively when someone says/votes "no". Why is that? Could it mean that you are going to get one anyways? I mean seriously....what "older" woman says "whatever"....much like a teenager says when she doesn't get her way? You seem to fit that "teen" mindset, so go right ahead and get a nose ring. You deserve what is coming to you.

"LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!"

:pointstosky:

It's hard to say.

Personally, I would not get one myself. I don't have the desire for one, but more importantly, I just don't think it portrays a professional image in the business world. Same holds true for tattoos, imo.

You should do what makes you feel good and what you know you will be comfortable with. No one else can really tell you what's right for you, but you!