Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

BirdBradyBobbyOrr's Official Opinion

That was the worst called game I've ever ###### seen. You should all be ashamed to be NFL fans. I am. That was clearly, clearly, clearly an attempt by the NFL to influence the season.

I think Indy is great. Peyton Manning is a superb player, SuperBowl Champion, MVP. Tony Dungy is all class. Marvin Harrison is the 1st WR that deserves to be talked about besides Jerry Rice. Indy fans should be ashamed about that game.

That was ###### pathetic. I have never been more proud of Tom Brady or any team ever in the history of Boston sports for that win. That ###### disgusted me and I am proud of being a Pats fan but ashamed that game happened.

Been drinking a little today? I agree the officials were bad, but you are being a little dramatic.

EAT MY FINGERS!

:pointstosky:

HEY PATRIOTS FAT ASS! KNOW YOUR ROLE! Stand by your team frankenmush!

3 PI calls I was like :pointstosky: neither DEF PI call in the first was PI - if it was it was really ticky tack -- the one against Moss noone saw. Then K. Faulk is clearly held on a 3rd and long and a no call. I would agree Refs were all about go colts today. Thankfully the better team won anyway.

HEY PATRIOTS FAT ASS! KNOW YOUR ROLL! Stand by your team frankenmush!

Unlike you fairweather fans, I have been a season-ticketholder for 15+ years. I call them as I see them. The refs stunk, but you can't come whining in here and expect that you are going to be looked upon favorably. The Pats wouldn't do that and neither should you.

BTW - the word is "role".

Unlike you fairweather fans, I have been a season-ticketholder for 15+ years. I call them as I see them. The refs stunk, but you can't come whining in here and expect that you are going to be looked upon favorably. The Pats wouldn't do that and neither should you.

BTW - the word is "role".

Hey asshat. I have been a season ticket holder MUCH longer then 15 years. I have a picture of my Mom and Dad before he banged her to make me at BU rooting for the Pats. So shut your SUCK! Don't call me out because I am beyond reproach. PERIOD! ASS CLOWN!

NOW back to the point.... CHEAP GAME! BAD CALLS! YOUR CALL SIGN SUCKS STOP KISSING OTHER PEOPLES ASSES AND GET ON MY SIDE OR OFF MY TOPIC! BOZO! FYI Local reference CLOWN!

Is this 3 years ago? I havn't seen this side of you since the BeantownBobbyD days. I almost forgot what a arrogant pr*ck you are. Could you relive some of your tough guy stories, or how great at rugby you were, or the way you pulled all the tail you wanted. God i miss the days.

Is this 3 years ago? I havn't seen this side of you since the BeantownBobbyD days. I almost forgot what a arrogant pr*ck you are. Could you relive some of your tough guy stories, or how great at rugby you were, or the way you pulled all the tail you wanted. God i miss the days.

OK OK Nate. I am sorry. I will calm down and stop being such an arrogant ass. I am not BeantownBobbyD or if I am I refuse to admit it.

That said. When we were losing I was trying to figure out how I could post on this site without people being asses. I thought, "this game sucks, the Pats have got jobbed, WTF, FTW, KISS MY NUTS, how am I going to go to FFToday.com and have a conversation with anyone that will be fair and equitable about the game". I had no reply for my headbone. I couldn't think. So I ran around screaming "Hee Hee Hee HAW HAW" from the Flintstones and got hammered.

Now we won. Deservedly and I truly believe the Refs tried to job, ... scuse me.. blowjob the Patriots.

So sure I'm being a jerk, I just want the point out there and some honesty from people that watched that game. Do you think it was fairly called?

OK OK Nate. I am sorry. I will calm down and stop being such an arrogant ass. I am not BeantownBobbyD or if I am I refuse to admit it.

That said. When we were losing I was trying to figure out how I could post on this site without people being asses. I thought, "this game sucks, the Pats have got jobbed, WTF, FTW, KISS MY NUTS, how am I going to go to FFToday.com and have a conversation with anyone that will be fair and equitable about the game". I had no reply for my headbone. I couldn't think. So I ran around screaming "Hee Hee Hee HAW HAW" from the Flintstones and got hammered.

Now we won. Deservedly and I truly believe the Refs tried to job, ... scuse me.. blowjob the Patriots.

So sure I'm being a jerk, I just want the point out there and some honesty from people that watched that game. Do you think it was fairly called?

Every game this week had bad calls..... :pointstosky:

That was absolutely atrocious officiating, get this, they had to break the RECORD on penalty yards just to keep Indy in the game.

Take away the beyond one-sided calls and that game is 31-10 take away addai's lucky run on which I am sure there was legendary

amounts of holding and the score is 38-3 or 6. What a joke. Lol break the record on penalty yards I mean they are usually very generous

with Indy and crybaby Manning but that was just downright pitiful.

Patriots: 1

refs/Indy: 0

Have fun getting beat by the NFL's 2nd favorite wife next week.

Take away the beyond one-sided calls and that game is 31-10 take away addai's lucky run on which I am sure there was legendary

amounts of holding and the score is 38-3 or 6.

Take away all of Brady's TDs this year - then he doesn't have anymore.

That was absolutely atrocious officiating, get this, they had to break the RECORD on penalty yards just to keep Indy in the game.

amounts of holding and the score is 38-3 or 6. What a joke. Lol break the record on penalty yards I mean they are usually very generous

with Indy and crybaby Manning but that was just downright pitiful.

Patriots: 1

refs/Indy: 0

Have fun getting beat by the NFL's 2nd favorite wife next week.

Good to see some of the Patriots finest out and about. And people wonder why everyone hates them. Gee, I wonder why? :thumbsup:

Puhhhleease! The Patriots were outplayed and outcoached most of the game but had a fantastic 4th quarter which was enough for the win The refs were hardly a factor here(the one PI call on Moss was terrible, but he gets those calls no matter who he plays for).

I think if anything today, the Pats proved they arent perfect.

The only things the refs did right were the makeup calls on our final drive.

I was chanting REFS REFS REFS!

Then I was chanting "Play Freebird"

Bumping my own threat or not I want to be clear. I'm not hating on the Colts. Peyton Manning is so freaking good. He is nowhere near the QB who used to have happy feet. He's obnoxious and those passes to the outside are unstoppable.

Marvin Harrison would have helped. Addai is filthy. The Colts controlled a lot of the game.

But I mean, c'mon how can anyone on this site that's not a Pats fans not acknowledge how poorly officiated that game was? It ruined the game, slowed down the whole pace and was just too big of a story in this great matchup. IMHO

I am a Pats fan...

and I am ashamed.

Sure, the refs made some more than questionable calls (the Moss play everyone seems to agree on, and there was one play who I cant remember who was involved though the Colts receiver nearly tackled the Pats cover man and PI was called on the Pats, when a no call would have probably been the best option)

but thats my end of my nitpicking. Us Pats fans are tired of taking it on the chin and are trying to throw back a few punches...but today I realized...we are winning...we can take the abuse...and sit on our pedestal quietly and look down on the NFL and enjoy these times, rather than piss and moan at everyone you talk to about calls in a game you pulled out in the 4th quarter.

Im going to start eating some of Belichick's humble pie I've heard so much about.

It was a good game, and regardless of the calls, the better team won (IMO, im sure there are many that disagree)

That is all we can ask for from the game, and it delivered.

As a longtime Pats fan I have seen my team be on both sides of bad officiating. However, the refs completely inserted themselves into the game with those garbage pass interference calls. The Pats managed to win, so I am of course happy. Had the Colts have won the win would have been tainted, sorry to say. Two scores were given and one almost taken away. That's garbage. I'm not going so far to say that the NFL tried to give the win to the Colts, but the refs interjected themselves into a game that they should have let the boys play.

Pats fans can't even win graciously! :thumbsdown:

It doesn't take much class to win graciously...guess I overestimated Pats fans.

Why are you lumping us all in with this twit?

Why are you lumping us all in with this twit?

Because there here to draw attention away from the Indy fans in the inevitable "Pats didn't win, Indy gave the game away" threads. :thumbsdown:

So when Randy Moss pushes people out of the way on "jump balls" in the endzone and doesn't get called, that is ok right?

Bumping my own threat or not I want to be clear. I'm not hating on the Colts. Peyton Manning is so freaking good. He is nowhere near the QB who used to have happy feet. He's obnoxious and those passes to the outside are unstoppable.

Marvin Harrison would have helped. Addai is filthy. The Colts controlled a lot of the game.

But I mean, c'mon how can anyone on this site that's not a Pats fans not acknowledge how poorly officiated that game was? It ruined the game, slowed down the whole pace and was just too big of a story in this great matchup. IMHO

Are you talking about the leg whip, the blocking out of bounds, the jersey grabbing, or another one of their 'phantom calls'? There were 1 or 2 bad calls, but that doesn't mean they were out to get jobbed!! It was a good game either way you look at it.....neither a Colts or Pats fan, but the Pats showed little class again in winning. The spike of the football on the 50 yd line, etc. I could care less who won, but at least I can respect a team in the Colts for taking it with pride and dignity....they outplayed the Pats for 3 1/2 Qs and hope that they meet them again in the playoffs to put it back in their face.

As a longtime Pats fan I have seen my team be on both sides of bad officiating. However, the refs completely inserted themselves into the game with those garbage pass interference calls. The Pats managed to win, so I am of course happy. Had the Colts have won the win would have been tainted, sorry to say. Two scores were given and one almost taken away. That's garbage. I'm not going so far to say that the NFL tried to give the win to the Colts, but the refs interjected themselves into a game that they should have let the boys play.

And the tuck against the Raiders wasnt a bad call...so sick of Pats fans feeling cheated when penalties are called. Karma will have its way when all is said and done. Enjoy this win while you can.

The officiating on both sides was bad......just bad.

That said........This was an excellent game to watch. Kind of odd how it was an exact opposite of the AFC championship game from last year.

What I took away:

Joseph Addai is a special player.

Randy Moss is as good as it gets.

Both D's are respectable.

Welker is a smart SOB(falling imediately after that catch) & a great punt returner.

Bob Sanders is faster than I thought.

Manning & Brady live & die based uppon protection but Brady has the edge in weapons to overcome this.

Pats & Colts are CLEARLY the class of the NFL. :thumbsdown:

Hopefully, there aren't many Pats fans who are siding with this idiot. Please, BirdbBrainBobby, tell me you're kidding.

Hopefully, there aren't many Pats fans who are siding with this idiot. Please, BirdbBrainBobby, tell me you're kidding.

It is inevitable that bad calls will happen......however very rarely does the outcome of the game hinge on it. Both teams got jobbed on a few calls.......Bottom line is NO team should rely on calls going their way to win a game.

This game was a hard fought slugfest......The Patriots :overhead: were just able to focus & make plays at the end of the game that made the difference. I think the Pats D were able to last the entire 4 quarters this time :dunno:

Kudos to Colts & all the players on both teams.........they gave us what we wanted....A greta game :thumbsdown:

I didn't read what he said.

I will say had the refs not made 2, possibly 3 terrible pass interfence calls and a non call on Kevin Faulk being held, the Patriots would have won this game by at least 3 to 7 more points. These are the best 2 teams in the NFL without a doubt and I was very impressed with the defense of both teams.

:cheers: this is funny. a pats fan who has the nuts to talk about other teams getting tainted wins. :rolleyes:

So when Randy Moss pushes people out of the way on "jump balls" in the endzone and doesn't get called, that is ok right?

he made a living off of that with minny..dude knows how to get away with it...and he doesnt even NEED to do it...

pats....tuck rule....i dont think the % of pats fans who are whiners should cry about calls...you were handed one of the worst calls ever and in a BIG Game...

that being said..the referees as a whole, NEED to improve..

the crews all view things differently....

:cheers: this is funny. a pats fan who has the nuts to talk about other teams getting tainted wins. :rolleyes:

:cry:

Oh man these pats fans are entertaining

he made a living off of that with minny..dude knows how to get away with it...and he doesnt even NEED to do it...

pats....tuck rule....i dont think the % of pats fans who are whiners should cry about calls...you were handed one of the worst calls ever and in a BIG Game...

that being said..the referees as a whole, NEED to improve..

the crews all view things differently....

For the last time, the Tuck rule is named as such because IT IS A RULE!. It was not a situation where the ref made something up. They got the play correct. That rule was reviewed at the end of the season and the competition committee decided that it should stay.

Now, carry on with the fishing :rolleyes:

For the last time, the Tuck rule is named as such because IT IS A RULE!. It was not a situation where the ref made something up. They got the play correct. That rule was reviewed at the end of the season and the competition committee decided that it should stay.

Now, carry on with the fishing :rolleyes:

Stop bring FACTS into an argument against the Patriots, it's senseless.

horrible, horrible officiating.

:rolleyes:

This is correct.

The call on the play with Wayne early in the game was so bad, so bad.

Did you see Brady barking at the umpire at the end of the game? The ump had a great look on his face. "Tom Brady's bein' mean to me!"

2 out of the 3 PI calls were the right call. gonzalas was tackled and hobbs cut off wayne's route...you can't just step infront of the WR slowing him down because you're looking for the ball. the moss one was a bad call but i didn't hear any pats fans complaining last week when he totally pushed off and caught a TD last week. :pointstosky:

Impartial observer here, the refs missed some, got some right. Typical Sunday for 31 teams. Pats fans are not used to this, thus the whining.

BTW the worst missed call I saw was when Brady hit his own O-lineman in the back with a pass.

Impartial observer here, the refs missed some, got some right. Typical Sunday for 31 teams. Pats fans are not used to this, thus the whining.

BTW the worst missed call I saw was when Brady hit his own O-lineman in the back with a pass.

I think you may want go back to Referee school. When a QB is hit, if he hits his lineman with a pass it's not a penalty.

If you watched the NFL at all, you would see this happen all the time.