Sign in to follow this  
TK0001

[**Official Sanctuarian of the Year Poll**]

[**Official Sanctuarian Of The Year Poll**]  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who is thy Sanctuarian Of The Year?

• S.D. Jones
    • Lydell
    • TK0001
    • SigApe
    • Dr. Rosenpenis
    • Merkin
    • dolfan
    • fricker
    • Autumn Wind
    • Gutter

I could think of no better place to host this poll. I know we've had our differences in the past, but please, let's try to keep this dignified.

No TNG :thumbsdown:

Wait this may be legit :rolleyes:

which one is here the least?

I have a mere 246 posts. I'm practically non-exsistent on this piece of crap.

Also, I'd really appreciate your vote. tia.

Which one is the queer again? I need to make sure I don't hit the wrong button.

Me.

How could you forget our time together? Of course, it's not like you were facing me....

So what's the big deal with the sanctuary?

Guess I just don't really get it, although I get the impression Edjr is jealous he's not a part of it.

From what I gather it's a bunch of people who used to post here.

They decided this board got kinda gay.

So they started another board, and now they post there.

But once and a while..they come back here and post because the other board is slow...

Is that about right?

I voted for dolfan. He always posts :wub: and :wave: and :) emoticons. Plus he has an uncanny way of making me feel better about myself. He is like the old NewbieJr, only better. I have a mancrush on Jorge Posada so he also has that going for him as well.

But once and a while..they come back here and post because the other board is slow...

Is that about right?

our board is never slow...there is just no denying FFtogay SPICE$#!!

it's like c0ck...you just gotta have it ;drool:

Guess I just don't really get it, although I get the impression Edjr is jealous he's not a part of it.

Is that about right?

Somewhat.

Mostly we post here because we feel guilty for taking all the quality away from the Geek Club. And let's not forget all the elaborate hoaxes we spring upon you guys on a weekly basis.

Feel free to vote for me, by the way. I'm pretty sweet.

Is that about right?

Yeah. Pretty much. Well, I don't think edjr is jealous or anything.

VOTE FOR MERKIN

Remember, whoever wins gets the coveted spot in the middle of the weekly circle jerk. :wave:

our board is never slow...there is just no denying FFtogay SPICE$#!!

it's like c0ck...you just gotta have it ;drool:

FFtogay?...I like how you did that...switched the "d" out and put a "g" in there to make it "gay". clever.

Recently, as I read through some of these threads...I find that many of you take this whole message board thing much too seriously.

Like...it should just be some comic relief while you're at work, ya know? When you start getting all emotional over it, it gets a bit ridiculous.

And when the idea of starting a "secret message board society" that only super secret people can be admitted to actually happens...that's when you may want to just push the computer away a bit, maybe call a friend...STOP!!! not a computer friend...call a friend that you know in real life - maybe someone you grew up with or someone you used to hang out with long before message boards took over your life. Go on a trip with a member of the opposite sex, perhaps a cruise if that's your thing, or a cross country trip. That might be nice. There are endless options really.

But I think the key really is to look at reality, and this message board isn't it. If you really feel the need to meet these internet people...maybe ask yourself why? Why do I not have enough friends in real life that I must create internet ones? Maybe the answer is in the question...maybe you need to spend less time on the internet.

If you are constantly hitting on 30 + yr old "women" on a fantasy football message board, then maybe you should ask yourseld again...why? Why don't I hit on real life girls. Why do I feel the need to compete with the other 50 guys on here who want a naked picture of an average looking woman.

You come to this board to constantly tell how much it sucks. Maybe it sucks because most, not all, but most of the people have a life outside of it. And for that reason they do not feel the need to create a new, special board, because that...well that would just be a bit pathetic now wouldn't it. To me FFtoday is a break at work, something to hit refresh every half hour or hour to see something funny or interesting....and the sanctuary?...well that's just dorky. Get a life tool.

I love 5 paragraph posts that chastise people for taking something too seriously.

Brad, I love your sense of irony. Vote for me.

I love 5 paragraph posts that chastise people for taking something too seriously.

Brad, I love your sense of irony. Vote for me.

I did. You make me laugh.

There should be some kind of consequence from this charade. A bugaboo perhaps.

Whoever wins this poll should be banned from the Sanctuary.

Good luck to all. Go drink a bucket of AIDS.

Maybe the answer is in the question...maybe you need to spend less time on the internet.

Who's the quack? :thumbsdown:

i refuse to vote because no matter the result the winner will be gone tomorrow and i'll just feel all empty inside.

I voted for Dr. Rosenpenis cause he asked where he could get some good chinese food and I ignored his question. He also threatened to beat me up in the streets of Boston which gets a :thumbsdown:

Also, I didn't really vote. :thumbsup:

i refuse to vote because no matter the result the winner will be gone tomorrow and i'll just feel all empty inside.

I'll post here tomorrow. Something special, just for you. That's a promise from me, to you.