Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Predict 08 Candidates

Going to go with Obama and McCain.

Shouldnt this be a poll? :doublethumbsup:

I agree with your choices as well.

Shouldnt this be a poll? :doublethumbsup:

I agree with your choices as well.

Wanted it individual answer so it's more interesting, we're more pressured to get the prediction right.

Hillary and McCain

and their VP selections: Obama and Guiliani

Obama and Giuliani....

Giuliani wins Florida, and rolls from there

Hillary tries crying again, but it doesn't have the same effect...as most of the country is not as retarded as New Hampshire

Hillary :rolleyes: and Giuliani :lol:

I'd like to see

Obama and RON PAUL :bench:

not really :banana:

Hillary for sure.

Mitt or Huckabee Mitt has the best shot in my view, but I would rather it be Huckabee out of those 2.

Hillary will select Evan Bayh for her VP.

Which ever one of the 2 republicans I mention that does not get the nomination will be the VP.

Alot is at stake in SC -- If Obama wins he has a great shot and if Hillary wins the Nom is pretty much hers !

That said I predict

Hillary / Richardson against McCain / Guiliani

I fear that it will be Hillary for the Dems, though I really hope I am wrong.

As for the Republicans, I'm thinking McCain. I can't see Huckabee winning the really big states.

I am shocked at how many people think McCain gets the nomination. No WAY he gets it.

I am shocked at how many people think McCain gets the nomination. No WAY he gets it.

THe media has been going crazy for McCain lately, saying he's the only repub that has a chance against obamarama

McCain, Huckabee, Romney and the Ghoul are easy pickings for the Dems.

They all have liberal tendancies and there is NO way any of them win POTUS unless Kucinich wins the Dem nomination.

and we all know that's not going to happen.

Hopefully Obama vs McCain. It really looks like we can get that and America wins either way then.

Hopefully Obama vs McCain. It really looks like we can get that and America wins either way then.
What does China do with illegal aliens? I don't like either one of these clowns because they don't represent the people who want illegal aliens gone from this country. You can just take your Obama and McCain and stuff turkey. :doh:

What does China do with illegal aliens? I don't like either one of these clowns because they don't represent the people who want illegal aliens gone from this country. You can just take your Obama and McCain and stuff turkey. :doh:

Illegal immigration doesn't stir me as a major issue. I don't give a fock about the issue frankly. We don't get any Mexicans in Michigan cuz we're so far away and we don't have any jobs anyways.

I sent my Michigan absentee ballot in, I checked Paul BTW.

Illegal immigration doesn't stir me as a major issue. I don't give a fock about the issue frankly. We don't get any Mexicans in Michigan cuz we're so far away and we don't have any jobs anyways.

I sent my Michigan absentee ballot in, I checked Paul BTW.

Sorry, I thought you were still out of country representing the people made of lead. :doh:

Enjoy your Muslim Taxi drivers because we know they are Americans too. :thumbsdown:

Sorry, I thought you were still out of country representing the people made of lead. :doh:

Enjoy your Muslim Taxi drivers because we know they are Americans too. :thumbsdown:

Actually the Muslims make good neighbors, I don't have any problem with them. Generally they have good education and jobs, the ones that don't mostly run convience stores and gas stations but at least are working legally and paying taxes like everybody else instead of mooching off the system. That said, if I had to choose, I'd much rather have illiterate Mexicans sneak into our country than illegal Muslims.

Bump, this wasn't that much of an foresight challenge but :overhead:

!@# LOOK AT MEEEEE !@#

Did Jeebus help you with your prediction? :(

:wave:

!@# LOOK AT MEEEEE !@#

Did Jeebus help you with your prediction? :overhead:

:(

To be honest, I wanted to bump the thread where in my mind "we all tried to predict..." and while searching for it, I realized I had started one. It should have been a poll though, and an urging to explain why...my expectations were definitely not met.

Also, nah...nothing spiritual, just seemed likely.

To be honest, I wanted to bump the thread where in my mind "we all tried to predict..." and while searching for it, I realized I had started one. It should have been a poll though, and an urging to explain why...my expectations were definitely not met.

Also, nah...nothing spiritual, just seemed likely.

You know I'm just focking with ya. :overhead:

You know I'm just focking with ya. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know my "little Sux" isn't serious. :cheers:

Yeah, I know my "little Sux" isn't serious. :thumbsup:

:mad: 10" ain't little :mad:

Wanna see? :cheers:

Nice job Naomi (and Volt). Given the turmoil that the McCain camp went through before the primaries, this actually was a pretty prescient pick. Add in that HRC was essentially annointed the job by the press and You did really darn well. Guys on this bored have short memories. Good work. :D

I award thee: :rolleyes:

Nice job Naomi (and Volt). Given the turmoil that the McCain camp went through before the primaries, this actually was a pretty prescient pick. Add in that HRC was essentially annointed the job by the press and You did really darn well. Guys on this bored have short memories. Good work. :thumbsup:

I award thee: :first:

Aww shucks :wub:

In all seriousness, I wish a lot of us had answered this. It would have been interesting to compare.

Aww shucks :thumbsup:

In all seriousness, I wish a lot of us had answered this. It would have been interesting to compare.

I'm glad I didn't answer. I was pretty sure Thompson was a walk-on* and that the right would never nominate McCain.

What I didn't figure is that Thompson considered himself that way too.

I think it will end up Obama and Romney

:first:

(Also this was not the thread I was looking for this time around..)

McCain/Obama was what I was hoping to get and was very pleased with the results. It was a tough choice in '08 and I went undecided going back and forth all summer. Although I was completely disgusted with the GOP, it did not extend to McCain personally. I had a boatload of respect for McCain and further I had by far wanted McCain circa '00 to be president over any candidate in either party. In '08 I was closer to McCain on most issues, unfortunately his gawd-awful foreign policy was an anchor weighing him down and dingb*tch Sarah Palin accidentally blew up his ship. Later, when the economy crashed and he mishandled negotiations of what to do next, it locked me in for Obama.

Obama/Romney in '12 on the other hand is a much easier decision because Romney has never been close to challenging for my vote. I don't respect how he decides prescient issues of the day and don't respect how he's run his campaigns. It's an easy decision for me.