Sign in to follow this  
thorshammer

**Official Thursday Sign-In** thread

Great, now if I can just remeber how to get to the hidden link to PMs, let me check my old mod notes

Let me help uou with those...

1) Ban Mephisto

2) Suspend Drobeski

3) Delete every joneo posting of tubgirl

4) Delete ANYTHING Gutter posts...

That should do it... :wave:

here

now were's the funny ? :bandana:

Are you looking to be entertained or are you goning to provide some humor, yourself? :wave:

Give and take, my brudder from another mudda.

Hi, I'm here for the gangbang.

Where's Gutter? I'm horny.

are you goning to provide some humor, yourself? :wave:

If I only could ..... If I only could :bandana:

Hi, I'm here for the gangbang.

Where's Gutter? I'm horny.

Not sure where he lives, but it's not even 6:00 in the morning on the left coast.

I'm thinking this place should peak between 11:00 AM and noon, ET.

Gutter is a right coaster -- not sure many sanctuary folk will even be here :doublethumbsup:

Gutter is a right coaster -- not sure many sanctuary folk will even be here :doublethumbsup:

Nobody's sure who will be here. I'd sure like them to stop by, though.

I just found out that the stripper was on her way but she was in a bad car accident.

In the spirit of things, Kutulu has agreed to dance for us. :doublethumbsup:

:headbanger: LETTUCE :banana: DANCE :banana:

Nobody's sure who will be here. I'd sure like them to stop by, though.

Well - who did nobody say would be here today ? If he seemed so sure he would know :overhead:

this is going over like a Best Buy Service Plan

FIXED!!

Meglamaniac, Big Blue 06, The Moz, shovelheadt, Eagles Green, NorthernVike, DAVID RUFFIN, edjr, TheBlade, Know Doubt, KSB2424, Sergeant Bri, patweisers44, He Like Me, kpbuckeye, remote controller, IronToe Nedney, Pootie Tang, BiPolarBear, kutulu, dain11279, porkbutt, Scooby, Bully Bears, Angry White Male, BearcatRob, TNG's Hubby, ZeroTolerance, pt_mck, usurpers26, DuckStupid, swirvenirvin, NewbieJr, heavy-set

very limited old time posters shown up yet :wall: At what time today does Newbie call it a bust :overhead:

Meglamaniac, Big Blue 06, The Moz, shovelheadt, Eagles Green, NorthernVike, DAVID RUFFIN, edjr, TheBlade, Know Doubt, KSB2424, Sergeant Bri, patweisers44, He Like Me, kpbuckeye, remote controller, IronToe Nedney, Pootie Tang, BiPolarBear, kutulu, dain11279, porkbutt, Scooby, Bully Bears, Angry White Male, BearcatRob, TNG's Hubby, ZeroTolerance, pt_mck, usurpers26, DuckStupid, swirvenirvin, NewbieJr, heavy-set

very limited old time posters shown up yet :cheers: At what time today does Newbie call it a bust :unsure:

Give it some time. BearcatRob is a fairly longtime poster than I haven't seen around in a while. It's just now 9:20 Central time....

I'll be here for a few minutes this morning and then may pop in this afternoon.

very limited old time posters shown up yet :huh: At what time today does Newbie call it a bust :dunno:

It's a bust, but many of those names are aliases of old timers.

Big Blue 06 = Giants Rule 04

Sergeant Bri = brinett9

patweisers44 = frogassassin

swirvenirvin = a doouchebag

I knew the Sanctuary guys wouldn't show - they don't even have a thread about it over there.

Also, Swerski has been MIA for years now.

Hi there.

Did you bring your wookie?

I knew the Sanctuary guys wouldn't show - they don't even have a thread about it over there.

So go start one. :dunno:

So go start one. :cheers:

I'm not a member of the sanctuary.

If I used my super secret powers to start a thread, their heads would explode.

And I like some of those guys and girls. :(

Because this is lame?

:lol:

Says Mr. 75 Posts. :clap:

What does post count have to do with observing something as being lame? Maybe I'm an alias. :first:

What does post count have to do with observing something as being lame? Maybe I'm an alias. :first:

Something made you come here today. Since you only have 75 poosts and have been here three years, I suspect that you are probably one of the bitter old-timers who wants to act like they're too cool to stop by today.

Instead of trying to contribute to make this "not-lame", you'd rather just ###### all day about it.

Contribute something assmeg. Or STFU

Something made you come here today. Since you only have 75 poosts and have been here three years, I suspect that you are probably one of the bitter old-timers who wants to act like they're too cool to stop by today.

Instead of trying to contribute to make this "not-lame", you'd rather just ###### all day about it.

Contribute something assmeg. Or STFU

I check in almost every day. Nothing special made me come here today other than to see this bust! :first:

I check in almost every day. Nothing special made me come here today other than to see this bust! :doublethumbsup:

Oh, I see. You check in every day for three years and post once every two weeks.

No wonder you named yourself after a retarded television character.

I love you all.

:doublethumbsup:

:mad:

alsothanksagainfortheshirt :mad: