Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Samuel Adams Cream Stout

I love original Sam Adams Boston Lager. It's one of my favorite beers. However, I have never liked one of their specialty beers.

I like Sam adams cream stout. I would probably give it a B. Although imo, their are alot better breweries out there than sam adams.

New Belgium>>>>>>>Sam adams

I like Sam adams cream stout. I would probably give it a B. Although imo, their are alot better breweries out there than sam adams.

New Belgium>>>>>>>Sam adams

Moose Drool > Samuel Adams anything

Just thought I'd give you a little taste of Helena. :lol:

Moose Drool > Samuel Adams anything

Just thought I'd give you a little taste of Helena. :lol:

Had me some Moose Drool on tap with a steak for super tonight :lol:

Best part 25oz taps for $3.50 :lol:

Had me some Moose Drool on tap with a steak for super tonight :doublethumbsup:

Best part 25oz taps for $3.50 :pointstosky:

Very hard to beat the Drool on tap baby!! :lol:

Something you didn't know . . . Boston Beer Company, brewer of Sam Adams, is America's largest "craft brewer" meaning that it is the largest brewer that produces under 2 million barrels per year. The second largest is Sierra Nevada.

I like dark beer, I like the stout. This one is meh :music_guitarred:

Exactly... we've discussed this before. You, I, and a couple others are the only ones who know what real beer is about. That being said.. I love the dark stouts and the like. I was hoping this cream stout was going to be good. Sorely disappointed.

I'm still looking for that oatmeal stout you speakath a few months ago.

Try the Young's Double Chocolate Stout yet? My favorite at the moment. :wub:

Dunno the thread, but try Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout, or Whatney's (sp?) Cream Stout. :music_guitarred:

Personally, I like Sam Adams alot...

My favorite brews of theirs:

1. Sam Adams Oktoberfest

2. Sam Adams Boston Lager

3. Sam Adams Black Lager

:music_guitarred:

Exactly... we've discussed this before. You, I, and a couple others are the only ones who know what real beer is about. That being said.. I love the dark stouts and the like. I was hoping this cream stout was going to be good. Sorely disappointed.

Try the Young's Double Chocolate Stout yet? My favorite at the moment. :overhead:

Hrmm, don't think that was me with the 'oatmeal' suggestion.

-

No, but I did try the Bison Chocolate Stout which was surprisingly gewd. :P

Absolutely second Samuel Smith's Oatmeat Stout. By FAR one of the best beers out there if you like dark, thick, rich stouts.

MMMMMM

As far as Sam Adams, I pretty much like all their products(except Raspberry Lambic - ick) and their Oktoberfest is the BEST Oktoberfest on the market, ever, period.

Absolutely second Samuel Smith's Oatmeat Stout. By FAR one of the best beers out there if you like dark, thick, rich stouts.

MMMMMM

As far as Sam Adams, I pretty much like all their products(except Raspberry Lambic - ick) and their Oktoberfest is the BEST Oktoberfest on the market, ever, period.

If u mean the Cranberry Lembic in their Holiday pack ITA. Also, LOVE Old Fezziwig's that comes in the same pack!!!

If u mean the Cranberry Lembic in their Holiday pack ITA. Also, LOVE Old Fezziwig's that comes in the same pack!!!

Raspberry, Cranberry either way it sucks.

Raspberry, Cranberry either way it sucks.

No fruiting the beer!!! :overhead:

Recent beers:

Stoudts "D-IPA" --> currently on tap, great double IPA on the same level as Maharaja and 90min...

Averys "Collaboration not Litigation" --> Belgian Dark Ale...this IS beer. Bought a case :overhead:

Dogfish Head "Midas Touch" --> Have had this many times, however - this case we have is from 2003. Bottle conditioning for 5 years is a good thing as this is the best this beer has ever tasted.

Guinness.

Thread ovah.

Heineken? Fock that shiot...PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Guinness extra stout is greta

regular Guinness, though, :dunno: what the hell it suxors

fixed

Fergit the Bison choc stout and try the Fort Collins Chocolate Stout! :dunno: :thumbsup:

bump

Heeeyyy.... that sounds tastey... where'd you get that at? Speaking of Chocolate Stouts..... I think HD and I are going to be barbecuing soon. I don't think he's had Young's Double Chocolate Stout before. I do believe I will bring a couple pints along and see what he thinks. :thumbsup:

Heeeyyy.... that sounds tastey... where'd you get that at? Speaking of Chocolate Stouts..... I think HD and I are going to be barbecuing soon. I don't think he's had Young's Double Chocolate Stout before. I do believe I will bring a couple pints along and see what he thinks. :banana:

There's a local chain, very nice, large general type store. Plenty of micros and about every one you can buy an individual bottle for $2 to taste.

I felt like trying some new ones this week. I'm sold on a 6pack of the ft collins.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/6372/20807 gives it a B.

If you can get it out there- grab some Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout and Lagunitas Cappucino Stout.

Heeeyyy.... that sounds tastey... where'd you get that at? Speaking of Chocolate Stouts..... I think HD and I are going to be barbecuing soon. I don't think he's had Young's Double Chocolate Stout before. I do believe I will bring a couple pints along and see what he thinks. :banana:

You know that's one thing they don't have around here is a decent Microbrew shop.... I think in oregon I'd have to sell like a few loaves of bread and a jug of milk as well or something... but that maybe a cool idea. Some big microbrew shop where a guy could get/order all the specialty beers he wanted.. Hey heard of it... we can get it type of place..... Hrmmmmm......

uhm yes, I notice that you don't carry the Tubgirl Firecrotch Brown lager I've been hearing about....

uhm yes, I notice that you don't carry the Tubgirl Firecrotch Brown lager I've been hearing about....

Oh yes... a local favorite. We can get that in really soon. Why don't you check tubgirl.com on our computer over there and check out her other delicate malts. IF you like Tubgirl Firecrotch Brown Lager your going to LOVE Two Girls One Cup Chocolate Stout!! :thumbsdown:

Try the Young's Double Chocolate Stout yet? My favorite at the moment. :wall:

Try the Sam Honey Porter :thumbsdown:

true beer should not have the words chocolate, cream,

honey or oatmeal in its name. :music_guitarred:

sorry, but it isn't coffee.

true beer should not have the words chocolate, cream,

honey or oatmeal in its name. :music_guitarred:

sorry, but it isn't coffee.

This country lost the knowledge of what "True" beer is durring prohibition. Mass produced beers like Bud are the result.

HTH

Actually mass produced pilsners are a product of prohibition...but bud (poor excuse for a lager) *is* still crap...

There are more microbrews in the US now than at any time- it is a great time to be a beer drinker, don't know where you have been looking.

This country lost the knowledge of what "True" beer is durring prohibition. Mass produced beers like Bud are the result.

HTH

Actually mass produced pilsners are a product of prohibition...but bud (poor excuse for a lager) *is* still crap...

There are more microbrews in the US now than at any time- it is a great time to be a beer drinker, don't know where you have been looking.

Slow down & read Francis......You just repeated what I said :wave: