Sign in to follow this  
CheeseCake

Which site do you use for fantasy football?

Please vote:  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Multiple votes are accepted in this poll.

• Yahoo
    • ESPN
    • NFL
    • FleaFlicker
    • Manual
    • Fox Sports
    • Other (please specify)

"Manual" means you do not have one online and you keep track of your stats from the newspaper. Additionally, you keep your line-up on a piece of paper or Microsoft Excel.

It's just a stupid poll for the #### of it. Personally, I usually choose ESPN because I like the layout and the ten team draft settings. Additionally, there's expert advice and forums there as well.

I'm using NFL's fantasy football this year too. :dunno:

rtsports.......never had a problem with them for our league

and you can set up the scoring EXACT for your league

I have used CBS for nearly 10 years. They have all our info and records stored. I know there are others that are cheaper but CBS works. It is only $10 each.

How is MFL not one of the options? It's one of the biggest sites around.

Anyway, I've got 2 on MFL.

I have used CBS for nearly 10 years. They have all our info and records stored. I know there are others that are cheaper but CBS works. It is only $10 each.

:first:

You will hear plenty of people cry about it, but it's my league of choice. I've seen em all and the bells/whistles of CBS are unmatched. They seemed to have straightened out any issues they had a few years ago.

yahoo x2

my fantasy league x2

thecommish

My only real complaint about yahoo is that it doesnt allow you to pause the draft should someone disconnect.

We use EA sports which is actually extremely reliable. It's kind of limited on columns and advice but the layout is great and this year you can sync up your fantasy team with Madden and manage all your stuff right from your Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. Not a necessary feature but still pretty cool. And you can import your fantasy roster as a real team and play people with it.

MyFantasyLeague.

Zero problems, great news service, great site overall.

Bingo.

The Dude?

Roy?

MyFantasyLeague.

Zero problems, great news service, great site overall.

same here.... love the site :unsure:

We use EA sports which is actually extremely reliable. It's kind of limited on columns and advice but the layout is great and this year you can sync up your fantasy team with Madden and manage all your stuff right from your Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. Not a necessary feature but still pretty cool. And you can import your fantasy roster as a real team and play people with it.

That is pretty cool. I don't even have an X-Box or PS3 (no time).

Yeah it should be pretty fun, not quite sure how they are going to work the o-line and extra defensive players (we only do 3 IDPs).

:shocking:

Also Fanball and My Fantasy League

That's freakin sweet. I'm gonna look into that.

That's freakin sweet. I'm gonna look into that.

It seems like its going to be awesome. Also the interface seems really convienent doing it through the Xbox and whatnnot for drafts and ######. Seems like they are going to put a lot of bells and whistles on it.

I prefer MFL out of the ones i use/have tried

I will have to check it out.

One of many advantages of using MFL is you get to use MFL Power:

Player Rankings

Player News

And during the season, we have tools to grab data for your specific MFL league and map it against our weekly rankings, top free agents and injury report.

rtsports.......never had a problem with them for our league

and you can set up the scoring EXACT for your league

I'm going into my 4th year of hosting my leagues at RTS and I too have been really happy with them. I've only needed support a couple of times when I was getting setup and "Barb" was very helpful, and fast with the help.

I highly recommend the site and is the one I refer folks to when asked for advice.

That said, I've been in a league on MFL for 3yrs and have no complaints with their service either.

Manual all day and we aint changin.

For some reason, I picture you wearing a turquoise Miami vice suit complete with a cell phone the size of a cinder block. :pointstosky:

RTSports for about three years now after switching from CBSportsline. It's solid and reasonably priced.

our league uses webleaguemanager and i love its setup

I've been using this site for almost a decade and love it.

Going on 5 years with CBS and another league for two seasons with ESPN.

I commish 2 leagues...the higher money league $150 a pop I use RTSports. Excellent service, easy setup..only drawback is live scoring speed...it's kinda slow.

The other league is a $50 dollar work league where I wanted a free site with all the bells and whistles....I chose AOL league manager and it's been fantastic....has pretty much every feature we needed and for free....can't beat that with a stick!

our league uses webleaguemanager and i love its setup

we use this in one league, its pretty decent.

use rts in two others, like that better for some reason.

cbs is the the biggest rip off for the price, its a fine site but does not do anything more than other sites (rts, mfl, wlm) do for half the price.

:cheers:

You will hear plenty of people cry about it, but it's my league of choice. I've seen em all and the bells/whistles of CBS are unmatched. They seemed to have straightened out any issues they had a few years ago.

Ditto. Plus, sign up early and get a free draft board!!! I also saw that this year they have a live chat, for owners using the live scoring.

myfantasyleague for 1 - I like this site best

yahoo - 2

cbssportsline - 1

jdon