Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Green Bay Coach and GM

Favre completed 88% of his passes today. Better than he evah did in Green Bay. :shocking:

Yeah, I don't care about Brent Farve. I was talking about Rodgers, thanks.

Favre completed 88% of his passes today. Better than he evah did in Green Bay. :(

Favre is 40. Your team is done after this year (if not sooner)

Tavaris is your future.

Thanks for hopping on the bandwagon for one season :wall:

Yeah, I don't care about Brent Farve. I was talking about Rodgers, thanks.

Yeah, the original thread is about how stupid your coach and GM are for releasing Favre...so kiss my ass. :wall:

Tavaris is your future.

Thanks for hopping on the bandwagon for one season :wall:

No problem, your team was done before the season started. :(

Oh, and one more thing. As far as being a bandwagaon fan...my screen name is NothernVIKE, that's a real bandwagon name :wall:

This argument baffles me. His "fantasy" stats are his stats, a pure reflection of his performance. He complete 71% of his passes, he did not turn it over. He moved in the pocket well and made things happen with his feet. Rodgers did nothing to let SF back in this game. The defense got soft (especially down the seam), and the special teams let up another big kick return. Injuries to Kampman and Harris didn't help either.

He didn't put the game away. He allowed the 49er's an opening. He leads the team, so if they don't move the chains in the 4th qtr, teams can comeback. The kid needs to learn to win games, and put them out of reach.

Tavaris is your future.

Thanks for hopping on the bandwagon for one season :unsure:

Brett is better this year, and will be better next year. The Pack focked up! Ted knows it. He will likely send you a memo soon!

Tavaris is your future.

Thanks for hopping on the bandwagon for one season :overhead:

favre isnt done after this season....

good break on the last challenge by sf..singletary had it right...with that taken away, he couldnt challenge rodgers fumble..

but bad break losing kampman and al harris for the year.....

and gb has the same kind of badnwagon..the shocks blew off of the GB one after last weeks win...

....and once again Rodgers can't finish the job. It is back to 6 points. He has got to do something right now! Pack could still easily lose this game they had wrapped up.

Or the D and special teams could not hold the lead either (though, the offense definitely deserves criticism for not putting them away in the 2nd half.

Great last drive though to seal the deal...good running, a good run by Rodgers and throw by Rodgers to extend the drive.

Oh, and one more thing. As far as being a bandwagaon fan...my screen name is NothernVIKE, that's a real bandwagon name :pointstosky:

You joined in '06

Favre completed 88% of his passes today. Better than he evah did in Green Bay. :pointstosky:

Against Seattle...for all of 213 yards.

Passing percentage is great....but it was far from his best game (go back to 2001 for at least one of the top 2 or 3 games of his career...against Baltimore).

Yeah, the original thread is about how stupid your coach and GM are for releasing Favre...so kiss my ass. :pointstosky:

So...because he threw for 213 yards and 4 TDS and 88% passing against Seattle...Green Bay should have kept him 2 years ago?

So...because he threw for 213 yards and 4 TDS and 88% passing against Seattle...Green Bay should have kept him 2 years ago?

The Packers were 5th in the NFL in scoring offense last year and 22nd in points against, unless Favre plays defense, Green Bay did the right thing.

The Packers were 5th in the NFL in scoring offense last year and 22nd in points against, unless Favre plays defense, Green Bay did the right thing.

I agree...though...he is playing very very well right now. I won't disagree with that.

But it was time to move on for them. Some still can't see that.

You joined in '06

:overhead:

So that means I've only been a Vikings fan since then? :doublethumbsup:

Or the D and special teams could not hold the lead either (though, the offense definitely deserves criticism for not putting them away in the 2nd half.

Great last drive though to seal the deal...good running, a good run by Rodgers and throw by Rodgers to extend the drive.

I agree with all of this. It was a nice win. It was nice that they could start the game strong on the ground, then put it away on the ground. His scramble for the first down was KEY!! All I want to see is the killer instinct out of him. He has a cripple for a Coach so he needs to finish these games with what he is given, and if he can audible out of bad situations ....do it! He has all the tools and more to succeed ability wise, now he just needs to finish either by putting a team awa7y, or coming back to win on his last drive!!

I agree...though...he is playing very very well right now. I won't disagree with that.

But it was time to move on for them. Some still can't see that.

I don't feel the team can succeed with a moron in the front office and a whimp on the sidelines! The Coach and GM need to go before this team can take the next step!

They would have been a playoff team last year and right with Minnesota this year with Favre. I am just as sure of that as you are that he would have struggled to win too. He WINS alot!

I do realize that this thread was started by a troll whose team's greatest quarterback in their atrocious quarterback history is Jim McMahon.

And I do realize that there are a lot of trolls participating in this thread.

But to be able to go from one HOF quarterback right to another HOF quarterback is truly amazing.

I suspect a Bears fan (whose team has had 48 different quarterbacks during the Favre reign alone) knows this... but Packer fans participating in the Dumb & Dumber..... shame on you...

Please read this link for perspective on what "Dumb & Dumber" really is....

http://quicktime.cnnsi.com/vault/article/m...873/4/index.htm

I'm not saying that TT and MM don't have their D&D moments; I'm just saying that Aaron Rodgers is certainly not one of them....

Favre's the MVP and Ted Thompson is an idiot.

Further break down of what the packers let go.

Favre 2,500 passing yards so far......with an astounding 21 Tds and only 3 ints. QB rating of 112.1 the highest of any starter in the league.

Favre has his team at 9-1 and ready for a superbowl run. He is poised to win his 4th league MVP.

The facts are undeniable. even with the jets favre had them at 8-3 before he got hurt. He also took a packer team to the NFC title game and OT of that game with a 13-3 record.

The entire premise of letting favre go was that he was done......TT said favre was finished as a top QB. The past two years since favre left GB have proven beyond any doubt that favre is still the better QB than rodgers. The very same packer team favre led to 13-3 was horrible the next year under rodgers.

I am routing for the old #4 to make it to the superbowl and if the pats cant win it all this year I want favre to win it. He is a class act and deserves to go out on top.

I'm not saying that TT and MM don't have their D&D moments; I'm just saying that Aaron Rodgers is certainly not one of them....

I agree he is a fine young player, but we could have another Superbowl, and playing against a guy who was easy to sack and hasn't found the way to win yet!

edittd to say that was over the top by me. What I am sure of is the Packers would be better off with Favre, especially if Ted didn't try to start rebuilding the day he got there. He should have been trying to win another Superbowl with one of the best QB's ever (in my opinion)

I don't feel the team can succeed with a moron in the front office and a whimp on the sidelines! The Coach and GM need to go before this team can take the next step!

They would have been a playoff team last year and right with Minnesota this year with Favre. I am just as sure of that as you are that he would have struggled to win too. He WINS alot!

Why do you think they would have been a playoff game with an injurred Brett Favre last year?

Did you actually watch him play? He was downright bad in several games last year. I don't think he would have made more than a 2 game difference...if even that.

He wins...or his teams win? Because he has never done it all by himself.

Favre's the MVP and Ted Thompson is an idiot.

Further break down of what the packers let go.

Favre 2,500 passing yards so far......with an astounding 21 Tds and only 3 ints. QB rating of 112.1 the highest of any starter in the league.

Favre has his team at 9-1 and ready for a superbowl run. He is poised to win his 4th league MVP.

The facts are undeniable. even with the jets favre had them at 8-3 before he got hurt. He also took a packer team to the NFC title game and OT of that game with a 13-3 record.

The entire premise of letting favre go was that he was done......TT said favre was finished as a top QB. The past two years since favre left GB have proven beyond any doubt that favre is still the better QB than rodgers. The very same packer team favre led to 13-3 was horrible the next year under rodgers.

I am routing for the old #4 to make it to the superbowl and if the pats cant win it all this year I want favre to win it. He is a class act and deserves to go out on top.

The entire premise of letting Favre go was not that "he was done". You are making things up...which is pretty standard for any of your foolish troll alias names on here.

Last year did not show Favre was better than Rodgers at all anyway. Right now...Favre is playing better in Minny...its arguable he would be doing anything similar behind this packer oline.

Why do you think they would have been a playoff game with an injurred Brett Favre last year?

Did you actually watch him play? He was downright bad in several games last year. I don't think he would have made more than a 2 game difference...if even that.

He wins...or his teams win? Because he has never done it all by himself.

Brain farted the injury, and I stand corrected, and agree two, maybe 3 game difference, but then the young kid would have stepped in and carried the team for a few more!!! lol! :pointstosky:

Brain farted the injury, and I stand corrected, and agree two, maybe 3 game difference, but then the young kid would have stepped in and carried the team for a few more!!! lol! :pointstosky:

How many years do you think Rodgers would have sat on the bench? 6? 7? 8? Maybe 9, 10, or 11 if Favre becomes Vinne Testaverde...

Did you guys even click on my link? It's hilarious... You want to really talk "Dumb & Dumber" it all starts with Rich Campbell! :pointstosky:

How many years do you think Rodgers would have sat on the bench? 6? 7? 8? Maybe 9, 10, or 11 if Favre becomes Vinne Testaverde...

Did you guys even click on my link? It's hilarious... You want to really talk "Dumb & Dumber" it all starts with Rich Campbell! :pointstosky:

My contention has always been that he should not be on the squad at all, and we would have played in one or two more Superbowls. This of course would have meant that we didn't have this trainwreck for a GM, and had a guy who wanted to win NOW!!!! He would have been on another team and Kaampman would have buried him!

My contention has always been that he should not be on the squad at all, and we would have played in one or two more Superbowls. This of course would have meant that we didn't have this trainwreck for a GM, and had a guy who wanted to win NOW!!!! He would have been on another team and Kaampman would have buried him!

the only thing buried right now is kampmans free agency outlook....

Because of all of those other Super Bowls they won with him before Thompson makes you think they would have played in one or two more?

no to mike mckenzie coming back here..for those who wondered.... :overhead:

no to mike mckenzie coming back here..for those who wondered.... :headbanger:

What's Terrell Buckley's status????

What's Terrell Buckley's status????

i know...I saw KGB yesterday and he told me that...my 3 thoughts were...

what connection could KGB have anymore? *probably just the net like the rest of us*

mckenzies going to the saints? I didnt know he was around anymore...

and...

where is doug evans or eugene robinson? bring back the ball hawking on sundays and whoores on tuesday :thumbsdown:

350 yards and 3 TDs :cry:

I cannot reiterate how pissed I am that because of dumb and dumber we are stuck with this guy for the next 12-14 years :thumbsdown:

I think what makes this "Dumb and Dumber" thread extra-special is that the author of it has a "Smart" GM who traded away Orton, 2 first round picks and a third for Cutler :thumbsdown:

350 yards and 3 TDs :cry:

I cannot reiterate how pissed I am that because of dumb and dumber we are stuck with this guy for the next 12-14 years :thumbsdown:

I think what makes this "Dumb and Dumber" thread extra-special is that the author of it has a "Smart" GM who traded away Orton, 2 first round picks and a third for Cutler :thumbsdown:

against the lions? brady quinn threw 4 tds. maybe he's better than rodgers then, given your logic? me thinks thou protesteth too much. stop trying to convince everyone to love rodgers and simply have fun loving him yourself for the next 12-14 years.

free country.

against the lions? brady quinn threw 4 tds. maybe he's better than rodgers then, given your logic? me thinks thou protesteth too much. stop trying to convince everyone to love rodgers and simply have fun loving him yourself for the next 12-14 years.

free country.

yeah, the lions even made quinn look good. This so called big game today means nothing.

yeah, the lions even made quinn look good. This so called big game today means nothing.

on the long gainer to driver i counted 10 seconds rodgers had to stand in the pocket. even then no one touched him.

the lions defense might be the worst ever this year.

rodgers is never going to be sexy. never. he'll get the job done. but he's always going to be a betty crocker to the pinup qbs of the league. just the way it is.

for the last 2 years (in particular) every player and every team in the nfcn has had his/their stats artificially inflated about 30 percent by playing the lions twice a year.

rodgers is never going to be sexy. never. he'll get the job done. but he's always going to be a betty crocker to the pinup qbs of the league. just the way it is.

I know you're kinda stuck up with all the great quarterbacks the Lions have had over the years and all the wins they've had :headbanger: .... but what's not sexy about 350 and 3 TDs.

What's not sexy about 3150 yards (through 11 games), 22 TDs to only 5 INTs (3 of them in one game)???

What's not sexy about having the Number one passer rating in the entire NFL?

What's not sexy about having the best rushing stats among QBs in the NFL?

What's not sexy about having a 7-4 record in his second season?

Plus, he's only 25 years old

Explain yourself swamp dog.... what 25 or younger QB would you rather have in the league than Rodgers right now and why?

I'll take your answer off the air

:doh: :lol: :pointstosky:

favre has the highest qb rating in the NFL, not rodgers.

He is playing well, no doubt.

But he also has had an even easier schedule than Rodgers despite playing Baltimore and Pitt.

I know you're kinda stuck up with all the great quarterbacks the Lions have had over the years and all the wins they've had :headbanger: .... but what's not sexy about 350 and 3 TDs.

What's not sexy about 3150 yards (through 11 games), 22 TDs to only 5 INTs (3 of them in one game)???

What's not sexy about having the Number one passer rating in the entire NFL?

What's not sexy about having the best rushing stats among QBs in the NFL?

What's not sexy about having a 7-4 record in his second season?

Plus, he's only 25 years old

Explain yourself swamp dog.... what 25 or younger QB would you rather have in the league than Rodgers right now and why?

I'll take your answer off the air

:doh: :lol: :pointstosky:

why are you so sensitive about the guy from the office? for the record, betty crocker is pretty good in the kitchen. rodgers is a good qb. let it go, dude. we get it: you love him and are giddy he'll be the qb in green bay forever and ever and ever. enjoy your man love and stop trying to talk the rest of us into pinning up his poster in our bedrooms.

nowhere did i say he sucked. he won't bring people out of their seats and pull games out of his ass, but he'll be dependable and reliable. that's a lot to hang the hat on, so be happy.

why are you so sensitive about the guy from the office? for the record, betty crocker is pretty good in the kitchen. rodgers is a good qb. let it go, dude. we get it: you love him and are giddy he'll be the qb in green bay forever and ever and ever. enjoy your man love and stop trying to talk the rest of us into pinning up his poster in our bedrooms.

nowhere did i say he sucked. he won't bring people out of their seats and pull games out of his ass, but he'll be dependable and reliable. that's a lot to hang the hat on, so be happy.

You didn't answer the question :headbanger:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So.... answer the question..... 25 and under.... who would you rather have in the whole league right now than Rodgers?

I'll take your answer off the air!!