Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Green Bay Coach and GM

You didn't answer the question :thumbsdown:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So.... answer the question..... 25 and under.... who would you rather have in the whole league right now than Rodgers?

I'll take your answer off the air!!

Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco

Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco

Flacco?

He went for 2,900; 14 TDs/12 INTs and 80 :thumbsdown: quarterback rating last year....

Numbers slighty better this year...

But in every possible way, he is far inferior to Rodgers.....

You are just smart enough to be a Cowboys fan :pointstosky:

You didn't answer the question :thumbsdown:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So.... answer the question..... 25 and under.... who would you rather have in the whole league right now than Rodgers?

I'll take your answer off the air!!

i'll roll the dice with stafford. more upside. i doubt rodgers would have come back into the game last week like he did...and he doesn't have stafford's arm.

it'd do the lions no good to have rodgers right now, as they are rebuilding...so i'd go with the qb nearly 5 years younger, more upside, and a better arm.

before you put words in my mouth, i'm not saying stafford is a better qb right now. he obvioiusly isn't. but i think in a couple of years he'll be talked about as the best qb in the division. and then he'll be like, what? 23?

i also like matt ryan.

i'm not knocking rodgers, though. as i've had to repeatedly state to you.

Flacco?

He went for 2,900; 14 TDs/12 INTs and 80 :thumbsdown: quarterback rating last year....

Numbers slighty better this year...

But in every possible way, he is far inferior to Rodgers.....

You are just smart enough to be a Cowboys fan :pointstosky:

your question is about going forward, not what these qbs have done. but if you want to talk about what they've done, why not mention both flacco and ryan led their teams to the playoffs in their rookie years.

what'd rodgers do again with that 13-3 team when he took over for brett the next year? he has some pretty stats. but i haven't yet seen the packers in the playoffs under him--despite feasting on the putrid lions for a couple of years now, padding both the packer w-l total and rodgers stats.

so you go, guy. maybe you'll :overhead: for the next decade while rodgers pads his stats in the regular season and the packers miss the playoffs. time will tell.

your question is about going forward, not what these qbs have done. but if you want to talk about what they've done, why not mention both flacco and ryan led their teams to the playoffs in their rookie years.

what'd rodgers do again with that 13-3 team when he took over for brett the next year? he has some pretty stats. but i haven't yet seen the packers in the playoffs under him--despite feasting on the putrid lions for a couple of years now, padding both the packer w-l total and rodgers stats.

so you go, guy. maybe you'll :pointstosky: for the next decade while rodgers pads his stats in the regular season and the packers miss the playoffs. time will tell.

:thumbsdown:

i'll roll the dice with stafford. more upside.

:pointstosky: :overhead: :lol: :lol:

Yes, and Joey Harrington is looking confident and ready for a monster season, too...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a funny dude Swampy!!!

Stafford did get some "butts out of the seats" with his four throws to Packers (shoulda been more) and his beautiful TD pass to Woodson!!!

Good to have you on record as Stafford > Rodgers.... suddenly your "Matt Millen is a draft guru" quote doesn't seem so stupid!

jay cutler and vince young they 26 but still better and won more games

i don't like cutler...there were rumors about his attitude in denver and he's thrown some folks under the bus a couple of times now in chicago. his struggles aside, i question his leadership ability.

young? we'll see.

i don't like cutler...there were rumors about his attitude in denver and he's thrown some folks under the bus a couple of times now in chicago. his struggles aside, i question his leadership ability.

young? we'll see.

then he is just like rodgers......great arm.......bad leader

:pointstosky: :overhead: :lol: :lol:

Yes, and Joey Harrington is looking confident and ready for a monster season, too...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a funny dude Swampy!!!

Stafford did get some "butts out of the seats" with his four throws to Packers (shoulda been more) and his beautiful TD pass to Woodson!!!

Good to have you on record as Stafford > Rodgers.... suddenly your "Matt Millen is a draft guru" quote doesn't seem so stupid!

if the lions had rodgers, they'd still have missed the playoffs all these years. just like the packers and rodgers.

the lions record with rodgers this year would be about the same--and most likely 1-9. i doubt he comes back from a 24-3 deficit on a lousy team and wins the game with a separated shoulder.

so, yeah, i'll say it again: for the lions, i'll take stafford. he's much younger, more upside, better arm. you keep your naked rodgers poster. to each his own.

yes, stafford played poorly today. but (once again) i'll remind you that asked what qb under 25 you'd want going forward. you thought it was a rhetorical question because you're irrationally in love with rodgers (your obsession with him seamlessly converted from favre without missing a beat). others here have pointed out there are other qbs in the league they'd rather have going forward.

get the fock over it.

others here have pointed out there are other qbs in the league they'd rather have going forward.

One of Pimpdaddy's 17 aliases (PsychoBelicheck) pointed out other QBs.....

Besides that, you're on your own!

But we have yet to see BMoney, so you might be in luck!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

One of Pimpdaddy's 17 aliases (PsychoBelicheck) pointed out other QBs.....

Besides that, you're on your own!

But we have yet to see BMoney, so you might be in luck!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

like i said, cuddle up with your rodgers poster and enjoy. no one is denying you your man love for him. i'm pretty open minded. live and let live :thumbsdown:

i don't think rodgers is a qb that will carry a team on his own. not many qbs are that way. doesn't mean he's a bad qb. far from it.

you're on the rebound with rodgers. you're still in love with favre. you want your new boyfriend (rodgers) to be everything favre was and more...so you talk brave about how that's the case. rodgers is no favre. never will be.

Hooray for aaron. He managed to not screw up against a team that is arguably the worst in the league. Too bad he cant always play against the worst of the worst losing teams.

A Rod has padded his stats this season with two lions games, a browns game, a bears game, a rams game and a bucs game.

The pack have own just one game against a team with a winning record.

I am not a stafford fan, but I really dont see how rodgers is better than stafford. Look at rodgers first year. He was not good enough to start, while stafford started right away. get back the the lions fans in 3-4 years when stafford has some games under his belt and then compare stats....Bet stafford will be a lethal fantasy option by then.........stafford to megatron will be winning alot of titles for fantasy owners.

i'll roll the dice with stafford. more upside. i doubt rodgers would have come back into the game last week like he did...and he doesn't have stafford's arm.

it'd do the lions no good to have rodgers right now, as they are rebuilding...so i'd go with the qb nearly 5 years younger, more upside, and a better arm.

before you put words in my mouth, i'm not saying stafford is a better qb right now. he obvioiusly isn't. but i think in a couple of years he'll be talked about as the best qb in the division. and then he'll be like, what? 23?

i also like matt ryan.

No questioning Stafford's toughness against Cleveland, and by playing today. Though maybe he shouldn't have played today...didn't look too good, gotta think the injury played a part. I don't question Rodgers' toughness either anymore. The guy's been hit more than any QB in football this year and keeps bouncing back up. He also played much of last season with a shoulder injury that sapped arm strength.

I will say that of the rookie QBs that I've seen this season, I like Stafford's prospects the most. Confident, borderline cocky, tough, strong arm. Rodgers looks more accurate and mobile, Stafford seems to have a touch more arm strength. Stafford seems to have some Brett Favre in him, always trusting his ability to wing it in there. Could turn out great, or the turnovers could end up killing him. Clearly he needs a healthy Calvin Johnson and a halfway legit #2 WR, 'cuz that's hurting him right now.

That said, going forward, I'd take Rodgers over Stafford, if for no other reason than he's already proven (3136 yards, 22 TD, 5 INT, plus he leads NFL QBs in rushing, as a 2nd year starter). I can buy the argument that Stafford's younger and likely has more pure upside. But Rodgers is still only 25 and is already posting elite numbers...we could see another 10 years of this. Stafford very well could surpass him, I think that's definitely in the realm of possibility...but if I'm an NFL GM, I'm taking what already appears to be a sure thing at what's still a young age.

No questioning Stafford's toughness against Cleveland, and by playing today. Though maybe he shouldn't have played today...didn't look too good, gotta think the injury played a part. I don't question Rodgers' toughness either anymore. The guy's been hit more than any QB in football this year and keeps bouncing back up. He also played much of last season with a shoulder injury that sapped arm strength.

I will say that of the rookie QBs that I've seen this season, I like Stafford's prospects the most. Confident, borderline cocky, tough, strong arm. Rodgers looks more accurate and mobile, Stafford seems to have a touch more arm strength. Stafford seems to have some Brett Favre in him, always trusting his ability to wing it in there. Could turn out great, or the turnovers could end up killing him. Clearly he needs a healthy Calvin Johnson and a halfway legit #2 WR, 'cuz that's hurting him right now.

That said, going forward, I'd take Rodgers over Stafford, if for no other reason than he's already proven (3136 yards, 22 TD, 5 INT, plus he leads NFL QBs in rushing, as a 2nd year starter). I can buy the argument that Stafford's younger and likely has more pure upside. But Rodgers is still only 25 and is already posting elite numbers...we could see another 10 years of this. Stafford very well could surpass him, I think that's definitely in the realm of possibility...but if I'm an NFL GM, I'm taking what already appears to be a sure thing at what's still a young age.

rodgers is going to have to start backing up those pretty regular season stats and actually translate them into packer victories and playoff appearances. it looks like they'll make the playoffs this year barring a sizable collapse...let's see him start putting his team over the hump. so far...has he really meant anything significant in the w-l column? don't think so. those were some fairly pretty stats last year for a 6-10 team--a team that had been 13-3 under favre the previous year.

i also like matt ryan.

You are right...he does not have Stafford's arm...his arm is better actually.

More accurate, just as strong...oh, and right now better where it counts...under the helmet.

jay cutler and vince young they 26 but still better and won more games

You really are clueless.

But at least you seem to be sticking with this alias for a little bit.

if the lions had rodgers, they'd still have missed the playoffs all these years. just like the packers and rodgers.

the lions record with rodgers this year would be about the same--and most likely 1-9. i doubt he comes back from a 24-3 deficit on a lousy team and wins the game with a separated shoulder.

so, yeah, i'll say it again: for the lions, i'll take stafford. he's much younger, more upside, better arm. you keep your naked rodgers poster. to each his own.

yes, stafford played poorly today. but (once again) i'll remind you that asked what qb under 25 you'd want going forward. you thought it was a rhetorical question because you're irrationally in love with rodgers (your obsession with him seamlessly converted from favre without missing a beat). others here have pointed out there are other qbs in the league they'd rather have going forward.

get the fock over it.

First...I doubt he would have been down 24-3 to the Browns first off.

And no, there is nothing about stafford showing he has any more upside...and the better arm thing is highly debatable...its not like Rodgers is a noodle armed QB.

Seems the irrational love is from you, as usual, about your boy Stafford.

Hooray for aaron. He managed to not screw up against a team that is arguably the worst in the league. Too bad he cant always play against the worst of the worst losing teams.

A Rod has padded his stats this season with two lions games, a browns game, a bears game, a rams game and a bucs game.

The pack have own just one game against a team with a winning record.

I am not a stafford fan, but I really dont see how rodgers is better than stafford. Look at rodgers first year. He was not good enough to start, while stafford started right away. get back the the lions fans in 3-4 years when stafford has some games under his belt and then compare stats....Bet stafford will be a lethal fantasy option by then.........stafford to megatron will be winning alot of titles for fantasy owners.

Blah blah blah blah....oh, btw...he did beat your Cowboys pimp...and badly.

You don't see how he is better than Stafford because you might be the most clueless poster on this website.

Look at Rodgers first year...he was behind a future HOF QB...Stafford had Dante Culpepper in before him. Hah!!! Great comparison.

You are right...he does not have Stafford's arm...his arm is better actually.

More accurate, just as strong...oh, and right now better where it counts...under the helmet.

arm strength isn't everything of course, but you are insanely delusional if you think rodgers has the arm stafford has. certifiable.

First...I doubt he would have been down 24-3 to the Browns first off.

And no, there is nothing about stafford showing he has any more upside...and the better arm thing is highly debatable...its not like Rodgers is a noodle armed QB.

Seems the irrational love is from you, as usual, about your boy Stafford.

so rodgers plays defense, too? of course he would have been down playing for the lions. and the arm-strength thing is the one thing that is NOT debatable. again, it's not "the" thing (see cutler)...but you can't even argue for rodgers inclusion this category.

no one is denying rodgers is a good qb. projecting into the future? i've laid out why i'd roll the dice with stafford in detroit's situation. a competing team running a west coast offense would probably pick rodgers going forward.

rodgers, like cutler, needs to start translating talent into wins and losses on the field. like favre could do. like elway could do. i think stafford will have that ability to make a team better than they should be once he takes his lumps and gets some experience. i have yet to see that from rodgers. or cutler. or...

rodgers might start doing it this year. let's see what the next month brings and if he can keep the pretty stats in line with wins and losses. the only gimme from here on out is the seattle game. the playoffs are on the line. let's see how he "carries" this team.

So after the miracle win over the Browns, swampy is feeling all warm and cozy about the future and Stafford is the odds on favourite for the best qb in the division in the near future. Very cute and welcome back. Congrats on ascending to the lofty height of the 31st best team in the league. Let's overlook the 11 INTs in the past 4 games and just dream of maybe winning 4 or 5 games one season in the next few years and regain the glory days that you have enjoyed for the past decade prior to last seasons aberation

As for Donnie, he is the king of using stats when they serve his argument and then dismissing them with excuses when that suits his cause. If all else fails lets bring up ancient history that has nothing to do with any current players or teams. Yes Don, Moses Moreno and henry Burris did suck.

I actually like Rodgers and think he has a decent future. I'll wait for the first ballot hall of fame tag until he can maybe win 8 or 9 games or possibly play in the playoffs once or twice. Stats are cool for FF, but there is more to the game than stats. Many in this thread are pointing to his record to date. While that is not the whole story as well, it is a key component in the overall picture. This would be the point where Don likes to throw the rest of the team under the bus in order to raise up his qb to legendary status, overcoming the odds of the worst this or the worst that in the league. Used to do it with favruh when he was the local boy and now Aaron benefits from the same arguments.

as for Cutler, he has more talent than either and the most upside - sorry swampy. He does need to get some better coaching and play smarter, no doubt. At the risk of using Don's standard argument, the Bears O right now is worse than the Lions and by far worse than GB. The oline is a horror show and while the WRs have shown some sparks, hester, Bennett and Knox are no better than 3rd wr talent levels at this point. may of the picks are Cutler's fault but just as many have been situational where the primary blame should lie elsewhere.

Its Minny's division for now as long as Favre is around. You could argue that they are still the best team with tavaris.

The 3 others are in trouble at the moment

So after the miracle win over the Browns, swampy is feeling all warm and cozy about the future and Stafford is the odds on favourite for the best qb in the division in the near future. Very cute and welcome back. Congrats on ascending to the lofty height of the 31st best team in the league. Let's overlook the 11 INTs in the past 4 games and just dream of maybe winning 4 or 5 games one season in the next few years and regain the glory days that you have enjoyed for the past decade prior to last seasons aberation

As for Donnie, he is the king of using stats when they serve his argument and then dismissing them with excuses when that suits his cause. If all else fails lets bring up ancient history that has nothing to do with any current players or teams. Yes Don, Moses Moreno and henry Burris did suck.

I actually like Rodgers and think he has a decent future. I'll wait for the first ballot hall of fame tag until he can maybe win 8 or 9 games or possibly play in the playoffs once or twice. Stats are cool for FF, but there is more to the game than stats. Many in this thread are pointing to his record to date. While that is not the whole story as well, it is a key component in the overall picture. This would be the point where Don likes to throw the rest of the team under the bus in order to raise up his qb to legendary status, overcoming the odds of the worst this or the worst that in the league. Used to do it with favruh when he was the local boy and now Aaron benefits from the same arguments.

as for Cutler, he has more talent than either and the most upside - sorry swampy. He does need to get some better coaching and play smarter, no doubt. At the risk of using Don's standard argument, the Bears O right now is worse than the Lions and by far worse than GB. The oline is a horror show and while the WRs have shown some sparks, hester, Bennett and Knox are no better than 3rd wr talent levels at this point. may of the picks are Cutler's fault but just as many have been situational where the primary blame should lie elsewhere.

Its Minny's division for now as long as Favre is around. You could argue that they are still the best team with tavaris.

walter, you're alive!

better be careful. if the bears don't get their head out of their asses that final game against detroit willl be for 3rd place. doh!

you sucking cutler d!ck is pretty typical of delusional bear fans. the guy had a drinking problem and was a grade-A ###### in denver...and he's shown the leadership abilities of an immature crybaby in chicago. love the arm--but he's got a 10-cent head.

i do agree it's minny and then everyone else for the forseeable future.

walter, you're alive!

better be careful. if the bears don't get their head out of their asses that final game against detroit willl be for 3rd place. doh!

No it wont be swampy. In a meltdown of epic proportions and in a season where everything has gone wrong, the Lions are still nowhere close to competing with the under achieving bears. pretty rich that you would reference sucking a qbs ###### after all of your posts in this thread.

The Lions need 5 more drafts, hitting on all high picks in order to hope to attain mediocrity one day. This year absolutely blows for the Bears, but keep yourself grounded a little bit and understand that you have a strangle hold on the cellar for a few more years at least.

No it wont be swampy. In a meltdown of epic proportions and in a season where everything has gone wrong, the Lions are still nowhere close to competing with the under achieving bears. pretty rich that you would reference sucking a qbs ###### after all of your posts in this thread.

The Lions need 5 more drafts, hitting on all high picks in order to hope to attain mediocrity one day. This year absolutely blows for the Bears, but keep yourself grounded a little bit and understand that you have a strangle hold on the cellar for a few more years at least.

keep whistling past the cemetery. the bears don't have any day 1 picks until the 2011 draft.

the gap between the two isn't as much as you think :music_guitarred:

some of these posts are hilarious.

Anyone saying they would rather have Flacco, Ryan or Stafford leading their teams into the future then Rodgers is drinking alot of hatorade.

Rodgers looks like the best QB in the league right now. Even if we chalk up some friendly opponents, Id still place him 4th behind Manning, Brees and Brady.

Ryan and Flacco had nice rookie years playing for solid teams. How are they doing this year? The standings seem to indicate both are .500 ball clubs. :music_guitarred:

Fwiw, the Packers made the right call. Despite how Favre is playing this year, he was taking too long to decide and the Pack did what was best for the future of the franchise and it looks like they have a damn good QB for years to come.

pretty rich that you would reference sucking a qbs schlong after all of your posts in this thread.

:music_guitarred:

He has been throating the young fella's hog pretty consistently..... I haven't seen this type of love since, well, Swamp Dog's love of one Joseph Michael Harrington...

And we all know how that turned out!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think in Swampy's world, quarterbacks (unless their name is Rodgers) get extra points for throwing to Packers !

And for losses!!!!

:overhead:

so rodgers plays defense, too? of course he would have been down playing for the lions. and the arm-strength thing is the one thing that is NOT debatable. again, it's not "the" thing (see cutler)...but you can't even argue for rodgers inclusion this category.

no one is denying rodgers is a good qb. projecting into the future? i've laid out why i'd roll the dice with stafford in detroit's situation. a competing team running a west coast offense would probably pick rodgers going forward.

rodgers, like cutler, needs to start translating talent into wins and losses on the field. like favre could do. like elway could do. i think stafford will have that ability to make a team better than they should be once he takes his lumps and gets some experience. i have yet to see that from rodgers. or cutler. or...

rodgers might start doing it this year. let's see what the next month brings and if he can keep the pretty stats in line with wins and losses. the only gimme from here on out is the seattle game. the playoffs are on the line. let's see how he "carries" this team.

I don't think you have watched Rodgers much if you think arm strength is not debatable or at least close.

We know why you would roll the dice with Stafford...because even after all the years of futility, you are a Lions homer blind to much of anything else.

I do agree he needs to prove he can keep winning and do it in the post season as well...I said as much going into this year when people were comparing Rodgers and Cutler.

some of these posts are hilarious.

Anyone saying they would rather have Flacco, Ryan or Stafford leading their teams into the future then Rodgers is drinking alot of hatorade.

Rodgers looks like the best QB in the league right now. Even if we chalk up some friendly opponents, Id still place him 4th behind Manning, Brees and Brady.

Ryan and Flacco had nice rookie years playing for solid teams. How are they doing this year? The standings seem to indicate both are .500 ball clubs. :thumbsdown:

Fwiw, the Packers made the right call. Despite how Favre is playing this year, he was taking too long to decide and the Pack did what was best for the future of the franchise and it looks like they have a damn good QB for years to come.

I think I'd take Rivers ahead of Rodgers....probably Warner too.

There's no denying Rodgers' talent. He's a stud in only his second year as a starter....but in real NFL terms, he reminds me a lot of Schaub. They're not exactly the same player per se, but each has demonstrated the physical tools but haven't had to lead their teams to wins in pressure situations. Maybe they're up to it, maybe they're not. So the jury is still out on Rodgers as to whether or not he's a complete, franchise NFL QB. Time will tell.

But anyone saying they'd rather have a rookie/2nd year QB than Rodgers isn't thinking. At least Rodgers has proven he can adjust to the defensive adjustments thrown at him. Something we've seen Flacco and Ryan both struggle with this year. And Stafford, though he has a ton of talent, can he produce consistently in the future? Until he actually does it, that's always going to be a legit question. Right now, he's on a team that is always behind...meaning he's always throwing and doesn't have to worry too much about mistakes....he can just sling it.

I'd rather have Rodgers than either Cutler or Stafford going forward.

There's no denying Rodgers' talent. He's a stud in only his second year as a starter....but in real NFL terms, he reminds me a lot of Schaub. They're not exactly the same player per se, but each has demonstrated the physical tools but haven't had to lead their teams to wins in pressure situations. Maybe they're up to it, maybe they're not. So the jury is still out on Rodgers as to whether or not he's a complete, franchise NFL QB. Time will tell.

But anyone saying they'd rather have a rookie/2nd year QB than Rodgers isn't thinking. At least Rodgers has proven he can adjust to the defensive adjustments thrown at him. Something we've seen Flacco and Ryan both struggle with this year. And Stafford, though he has a ton of talent, can he produce consistently in the future? Until he actually does it, that's always going to be a legit question. Right now, he's on a team that is always behind...meaning he's always throwing and doesn't have to worry too much about mistakes....he can just sling it.

:thumbsdown: Agree 100% Warner is so much better than rodgers and rivers playing with a torn acl won me over. Both of these guys are proven winners while rodgers have not won a playoff game or even had a winning season

:thumbsdown: Agree 100% Warner is so much better than rodgers and rivers playing with a torn acl won me over. Both of these guys are proven winners while rodgers have not won a playoff game or even had a winning season

What has Rivers actually won?

Stop with the nice words already.....I know what you're doing and I can see you've obviously learned from your mistakes..... you guys trashed Favre throughout his career only to slobber over him in his old age....

You are just covering your asses because you know Rodgers will be in Minnesota for one year in 2024! :thumbsdown:

That would be weird to have old Favre and old Rodgers bookending 15 years of Tavaris :thumbsdown:

Stop with the nice words already.....I know what you're doing and I can see you've obviously learned from your mistakes..... you guys trashed Favre throughout his career only to slobber over him in his old age....

You are just covering your asses because you know Rodgers will be in Minnesota for one year in 2024! :thumbsdown:

That would be weird to have old Favre and old Rodgers bookending 15 years of Tavaris :thumbsdown:

hehe.and he will probably finally win the superbowl while in minny after years of losing in GB.

What are you basing Cutler being more talented on? I have seen nothing from him to show me he is more talented than most QBs out there, including even Stafford and Rodgers.

Just as many? BS...a large majority of his INTs are his fault and his alone.

LOL

the original question was what 25 or younger QB would you rather have and now people are also naming Rivers and Warner??

how is Warner going to lead your team into the future?

I mean right now both might be up there with Rodgers but the numbers don't lie and as it stands, Rodgers has better numbers. He has more yards and td's than Rivers or Warner and less interceptions, albeit with 1 more game played.

but please, pick an aspect to argue and argue it. stop pointing to Flacco and Ryan in one breath and old man Warner in another.

a playoff game

And how much more offensive talent does Rivers have around him. I'd say Rivers' line is just a little better. :thumbsdown:

But people like you that dont actually watch the football games wouldn't know that. You check your fantasy scores, watch some highlights on ESPN, then log on here spouting your BS.

you know what is so funny here..........These packer fans trashed guys like romo for not winning a playoff game and piling up regular season stats....now they are in the same boat as dallas fans........they have a guy who is a top 10 nfl qb who piles up stats and never wins playoff games. They are even using the same excuses that romo people used. Claiming rodgers is the next best thing and better than sliced bread. saying their time will come and they have the qb of the future. Bottom line: Rodgers has never won a playoff game; he has never had a winning season on his own; he gets sacked more than a bag of groceries and he is to blame since he holds onto the ball too long. Funny how fans can trash guys like romo and other stud qbs who have yet to find post season success and defend their own qb when he is just like the other guys.

Favre is in the MVP hunt and should win it. Favre has the vikes ready for a title run and maybe another title run next year. Favre is poised to go out on top like elway. Favre has leadership qualities rodgers does not have.........I just think the packers should have let favre stay and retire with dignity.

LOL

the original question was what 25 or younger QB would you rather have and now people are also naming Rivers and Warner??

how is Warner going to lead your team into the future?

I mean right now both might be up there with Rodgers but the numbers don't lie and as it stands, Rodgers has better numbers. He has more yards and td's than Rivers or Warner and less interceptions, albeit with 1 more game played.

but please, pick an aspect to argue and argue it. stop pointing to Flacco and Ryan in one breath and old man Warner in another.

The answer is that there is nobody close to Rodgers 25 and under....

Overall, you can argue that there are 3 or 4 old guys who are better in the entire league, but I don't now if those fellas are enough to start a 16-page thread on Dumb and Dumber..... especially because those guys won't be around for any where as near as long as Rodgers

Overall this thread is a FAIL

Started by a Bears fan commenting on the Packer QB situation when the Bears have has 37 crappy quarterbacks over the last 20 years and their best quarterback in 50 years (Shane Cutler) turns out to be sucky, too...... I would say this thread is an EPIC FAIL

I think a Nell Carter thread titled FAT AND FATTER about Kate moss would actually make more sense :thumbsdown:

you know what is so funny here..........These packer fans trashed guys like romo for not winning a playoff game and piling up regular season stats....now they are in the same boat as dallas fans........they have a guy who is a top 10 nfl qb who piles up stats and never wins playoff games. They are even using the same excuses that romo people used. Claiming rodgers is the next best thing and better than sliced bread. saying their time will come and they have the qb of the future. Bottom line: Rodgers has never won a playoff game; he has never had a winning season on his own; he gets sacked more than a bag of groceries and he is to blame since he holds onto the ball too long. Funny how fans can trash guys like romo and other stud qbs who have yet to find post season success and defend their own qb when he is just like the other guys.

Favre is in the MVP hunt and should win it. Favre has the vikes ready for a title run and maybe another title run next year. Favre is poised to go out on top like elway. Favre has leadership qualities rodgers does not have.........I just think the packers should have let favre stay and retire with dignity.

Are you really this much of a mental midget? How much talent did Romo have around him the last several years? Rodgers has a few nice players around him, but the talent level is nowhere near that of Romo's. How many Cowboys went to the Pro Bowl during the 2007 season?

You're a focking football genius. Pleas enlighten us with more of your astute observations. Welching doosh.