Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

Inside info on Manning

Yes, it's a friend of a friend type deal

Guy I work with, older guy..not the type to fock around on anything. His wife works with a dude that's married to a doctor from the same office where Peyton is getting treated/rehabbed. Word is that his knee has gone septic and there's almost no way he starts the regular season.

I know, just a rumor but I figured I'd mention it.

Guy I work with, older guy..not the type to fock around on anything. His wife works with a dude that's married to a doctor from the same office where Peyton is getting treated/rehabbed. Word is that his knee has gone septic and there's almost no way he starts the regular season.

Love that the rumored original source, after four degrees of separation, was a doctor from Mannings doctor's office. At this point that is as believable as my 200 friends who were on staff that night Richard Gere came in with a gerbil up his arse.

My dog's girlfriend's grandmother's friend is the doctor of Willis McGahee, and he said he will need to get his leg amputated. <_<

Both of you can go fock your grandmother's dog with Gere's gerbil.

<_< :thumbsup: :wall:

Has "gone septic"???? Get a life

He qualified it with a disclaimer on the source.

Thanks for the info.

Not only that but Shovelheadt is a respected member around here and been around a long time.

I'll take it with a grain of salt, but thanks for the info. (bangs head)

Both of you can go fock your grandmother's dog with Gere's gerbil.

:unsure:

Great comeback!!

My main concern is that the infection does not come back. Then comes rehabbing the knee to get full range of motion. It's been a month but the Colts have not really updated any news. They're acting like New England... :headbanger:

Not only that but Shovelheadt is a respected member around here

:bandana:

The respected member list looks a little something like this, at the bottom

shovelheadt

footballscooter

BLS

GFIAFP

donhass

So if Manning has to have his leg amputated and has to get a prosthesis, does that hinder or help his mobility in the pocket?

shovelheadt

footballscooter

BLS

GFIAFP

donhass

Bogus list...there is no way that you or I are not on the bottom of that list too.

Since you qualified the source, I appreciate the info, for what its worth. I find it hard to believe, however, that a doctor would break patient confidentiality like that. Especially when he knows that the patient is so high profile, and the news would spread like wildfire. Especially a sports medicine doctor, who probably wouldn't want to piss of the Colts, who are likely his best clients in the city of Indy.

But damn! With Harrisons "retirement" yesterday afternoon (not really people, breathe) and now Peytons septic knee, the Colts offense is falling apart! Next thing you know, Addai will be abducted by aliens or something.

shovelheadt

footballscooter

BLS

GFIAFP

donhass

EDJR

Fixored (fuckhead)

:Mr-T:

Fixored (fuckhead)

:Mr-T:

you unorginal mofo

Bogus list...there is no way that you or I are not on the bottom of that list too.

I tried to think of 2 other geeks that post on the mange board a lot. you didn't come to mind. :(

In this day and age of lawyers making a fortune from privacy laws, you're telling me P. Manning's doctor is going around and telling everyone in his office that P. Manning's knee has gone septic?

GO GET A FOCK'N LIFE BRO!

per rotoworld;

Peyton Manning-QB- Colts Aug. 14 - 1:32 pm et

Coach Tony Dungy reiterated Thursday that Peyton Manning (knee) is on track for the Colts' regular season opener against Chicago.

"He's doing exactly what we thought he would," Dungy said. "As far as being on target and having no setbacks, he's doing just fine." The Colts' first three real games will be on turf in domes. After the Bears, the Colts head to Minnesota for Week 2. They host the Jaguars before their Week 4 bye.

Source: Indianapolis Star

per rotoworld;

Peyton Manning-QB- Colts Aug. 14 - 1:32 pm et

Coach Tony Dungy reiterated Thursday that Peyton Manning (knee) is on track for the Colts' regular season opener against Chicago.

"He's doing exactly what we thought he would," Dungy said. "As far as being on target and having no setbacks, he's doing just fine." The Colts' first three real games will be on turf in domes. After the Bears, the Colts head to Minnesota for Week 2. They host the Jaguars before their Week 4 bye.

Source: Indianapolis Star

Yeah, like he's gonaa tell the truth now. :(

what the heck is septic anyway? Is he resting it in a toilet? :(

smell your own breath.

what the heck is septic anyway? Is he resting it in a toilet? :(

That's what I was thinking. I've never heard of an injury going "septic".

but then again, I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

what the heck is septic anyway? Is he resting it in a toilet? :dunno:

Per Answers.com

From the Greek sepsis meaning putrefaction. ‘Septic’ may describe any infection usually bacterial infection of a wound, which causes both damage to tissues and also the defensive accumulation of white blood cells; the debris of the battleground leads to the accumulation of the thick yellow fluid pus. If this is confined beneath the skin or in any enclosed space (root of a tooth, breast, brain, middle ear, for example) it needs to be released before healing can occur — either by spontaneous bursting or with surgical assistance, for example by the traditional ‘lancing’ of an abscess, now referred to as incision and drainage. The derived term septicaemia means infection which has spread into the bloodstream (the ending -aemia always refers to the circulating blood).

Since you qualified the source, I appreciate the info, for what its worth. I find it hard to believe, however, that a doctor would break patient confidentiality like that. Especially when he knows that the patient is so high profile, and the news would spread like wildfire. Especially a sports medicine doctor, who probably wouldn't want to piss of the Colts, who are likely his best clients in the city of Indy.

But damn! With Harrisons "retirement" yesterday afternoon (not really people, breathe) and now Peytons septic knee, the Colts offense is falling apart! Next thing you know, Addai will be abducted by aliens or something.

I agree that a doctor wouldn't normally share that info. But I also would expect every doctor in an office to know everything about every patient. And we all know how spouses share.

It's probably bs, but interesting info nonetheless.

As a University of Tennessee fan, an NFL fan, and a decent human being, I hate to see Peyton have a health problem that would cause him to miss significant time.

Of course, every cloud having a silver lining, that does make my Titans playoff chances that much easier.

It's not unheard of for nurses, technicians, custodial workers or other people to be in the vicinity where this news could have been overheard and then leaked.

However, If this had ANY chance of being true, Farve would be Indy right now playing QB... :overhead:

I also heard from a friend of a friend who is friends with a dude who is dating a chick who has a brother who has a friend that read an article stating that Peyton may or may not be ready to play in the opener. Just thopught I'd pass it on :overhead:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Peyton pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Peyton pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Classic.