Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

RUMOR: Tom Brady out 2-4 weeks

just throwing it out there in case its true....he hasnt played all pre-season...that foot may be more a problem than we think...sux cuz I have Brady in a few leagues

just throwing it out there in case its true....he hasnt played all pre-season...that foot may be more a problem than we think...sux cuz I have Brady in a few leagues

as a Pats homer, you should be more responsible than this.

Have you heard anything about this from the Globe, Herald, ProJo, or WEEI? Nope.

that's because anyone who follows the Pats and has been at camp has seen Brady play/throw.

Brady may or may not still have a sore foot. He and the team are saying that the soreness is/was completely different than the foot injury from last season.

I just can't believe that nfljismjuice would be able to break a story that the rest of the ravenous Boston media couldn't.

Who cares about any injuries he has...

In that offense, with that protection and Randy Moss....

He could throw for 35 TD's in a wheelchair.

slow down killa......

I read this on another forum so I passed it along..with a link as well...so do what you will with the info...dont bash the messenger. :unsure:

slow down killa......

I read this on another forum so I passed it along..with a link as well...so do what you will with the info...dont bash the messenger. :thumbsdown:

amen brother..... way too many "testy" people on this site that are ready to bash and kill someone for passing on information or thoughts.

example....read the Matt Flynn thread from months ago......so called experts who think they know WAY 2 much.

Tom Brady, QB NE

News: Tom Brady ran through agility drills and said he's ready to play in the New England Patriots' opener. Bill Belichick isn't ready to say that will happen. Neither is much of a surprise. It would be a big surprise if the record-setting quarterback, who had a right foot injury and missed all four exhibition games, doesn't start Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs. "If it's up to me, there's no question," Brady said Monday. "I've been getting progressively better over the past couple of weeks. I'm excited. I'm excited to start the year." The secretive Belichick deflected a question about whether last season's NFL MVP would start Sunday. "We will give you the injury report on Friday," he told reporters Monday. "We will give you the practice report after we practice."

Analysis: Brady didn't want to anger a coach who tells his players not to reveal too much injury information. So he wouldn't estimate how close to 100 percent he was health-wise. "I don't know," Brady said with a smile. "Coach hates percentages, so I usually don't give them. I have been yelled at more times with comments I make so I am laying off that one. Write that, so he reads that, too." No matter the percentage, all signs point to Brady extending his playing streak to 128 games, third most in history among NFL quarterbacks. Only Brett Favre (275) and Peyton Manning (173) have longer streaks, and both are still going on. "I felt like I could play all of (thre preseason games) and I practiced the entire preseason, pretty much," Brady said. "The decision was made that, OK, Tom, you're not going to play, and I was fine with it." Fantasy owners should prepare to start Brady Week 1.

wOw now WEEI is talking about how Brady isnt even on the practice field, sending beat writers to investigate...more when I get the info folks..

FOCK :dunno:

You have a better chance of finding out who is the starting RB in Denver from Shanny than getting the truth out of Bill Belichick IF he even knows what the truth is anymore. This whole foot 'injury' was probably dreamed up in ol' BB's head to do just this; make people underestimate the Pats.

Brady WILL start week 1; focker has been probable for 5 years with that shoulder injury. Nothing to see here. :first:

Welcome to the world of Internet Marketing boys... You have all just been exposed to what we call "Link Bait"!

It works too, who knew? :first:

Yeah, owning any Belicheck player is lots of fun!

Probable? Questionable? Doubtful?

Try to decipher the injury report every week! Enjoy!

I had Corey Dillon year before last. Outside of Brady/Moss/Welker I won't own another.

Welcome to the world of Internet Marketing boys... You have all just been exposed to what we call "Link Bait"!

It works too, who knew? :rolleyes:

:wave:

Well, let's see. If Brady was really hurt, do you think that perhaps, they might have a veteran QB in for tryouts and learning the system? Of course they would.

looks like $ephorcifali$ is sittin dere with da nuts on his face now.

too bad.

learn ya not to post cr@p.

Like he gives a shat what someone with 13 post has to say :dunno:

Vikes 6-10 this year. Mark it down.

ouch, that has to sting huh NorthernVike :overhead:

newbs are laughable...third grade cutdowns an all...

too bad.

Your boyfriend's nuts are on your face every night, what's you point???

ouch, that has to sting huh NorthernVike :first:

newbs are laughable...third grade cutdowns an all...

I'm taking my ball and going home :cry:

:lol:

Before this shows up again, we might as well address it.

http://audio.weei.com/m/audio/20825621/new...dy_s_injury.htm

Cliff notes:

- Brady has an injury to his foot that is different than last year's SB

- Brady is going to play on Sunday unless something radically changes between now and then

- The team is not overly concerned with the injury and Tom will play through it.

Before this shows up again, we might as well address it.

http://audio.weei.com/m/audio/20825621/new...dy_s_injury.htm

Cliff notes:

- Brady has an injury to his foot that is different than last year's SB

- Brady is going to play on Sunday unless something radically changes between now and then

- The team is not overly concerned with the injury and Tom will play through it.

How do we know this? Because they say so?

:music_guitarred:

How do we know this? Because they say so?

:music_guitarred:

How do you know that any of it is true?

You don't, which is why you might want to listen to the whole thing (if you care).

:cheers:

too bad.

:wave: :rolleyes:

my boyeeez gots my back...thanks NVikes and gocolts

I am just reporting what I read with a link...enis the peni$ must have Brady on his team.

NVikes..I think MN goes 10-6 this yr :doublethumbsup:

the funniest part of these replies is that I posted this as a joke...and I even had the word R U M O R in giant letters. :doublethumbsup: and yet the rookies still bite.

The burns in this thread are both epic and devastating in scope.

Boyfriend's nuts on your face. Ouch, that's gotta sting.

Also, it took me 5 minutes to log in and post this piece of sarcasm. I'm amazed at the fact this site continues to be powered by a hamster on a wheel.

It is a pointless thread. By a pointless poster.

Go Bears.

ur a Bears fan :D no wonder ur dupid :overhead:

dude seriously: I seen that article..I posted it..I said RUMOR on the title..what more do you want u a$$clown

ur a Bears fan :D no wonder ur dupid :overhead:

dude seriously: I seen that article..I posted it..I said RUMOR on the title..what more do you want u a$$clown

Considering your recent history on this board, are you sure you're in a position to be calling anyone stupid? ;)

Considering your recent history on this board, are you sure you're in a position to be calling anyone stupid? :overhead:

recent history? and what might that be? me posting naked pics of my girl on the geek bored?

recent history? and what might that be? me posting naked pics of my girl on the geek bored?

:overhead:

You did what????

Yes, that. Didn't she bust you, or was that all a goof?

Either way, off topic, sorry.

Back on topic - I really think this is a wild-haired guess by the writers of this site. If they're right, they look like geniuses. If they're wrong, oh well, at least they got a lot of hits.

:thumbsdown:

You did what????

Yes, that. Didn't she bust you, or was that all a goof?

Either way, off topic, sorry.

Back on topic - I really think this is a wild-haired guess by the writers of this site. If they're right, they look like geniuses. If they're wrong, oh well, at least they got a lot of hits.

bust me? hell no...she was all into the attention as well as I...but that thread with her logged into my account at home while I was logged in at work was TRUE...that was a trip....now she is on there with her own account...I gave her the ID name ----> Hole in 2... :dunno: get it :banana: she likes it in both holes :thumbsdown: