Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Things I hate

1. Having to take a dump less than an hour after showering.

2. Getting a sore nose the day after pulling a nose hair.

Allow me to add a few of my own to the "Things I Hate" list.

1) Cranking out a deuce and realizing there's no toilet paper. The wife isn't home to bring me a roll, so I end up having to waddle, with my jeans around my ankles, over to one of the other two bathrooms to grab one.

2) Taking the dog out to go "potty," which he does, but then follows up with another deposit on the carpet the moment we come in.

3) RP having the audacity to go three or four days without posting a Global Warming debunking thread.

:pointstosky:

1. Having to take a dump less than an hour after showering.

2. Getting a sore nose the day after pulling a nose hair.

There will be one more in the mail shortly. :rolleyes:

A couple of more I just thought of, both related to coffee:

1) I hate when the digital display on my microwave scrolls "Enjoy your meal!" when all I've done is heated up some water for my morning cup of Joe.

2) I hate when I microwave an empty coffee cup in my morning stupor after having "tied one on" the night before.

:rolleyes:

Cold hardwood floors in the morning or late at night during the winter.

+1.

Also, I hate paying weekly for dental insurance through my company, only to find out that I need a root canal and my insurance doesn't cover it. Goodbye $1,075. :thumbsup:

+1.

Also, I hate paying weekly for dental insurance through my company, only to find out that I need a root canal and my insurance doesn't cover it. Goodbye $1,075. :shocking:

That's just the root canal. You will probably need a crown if it's one of the back teeth. But if your insurance didn't cover any of the root canal.... You might be needing another $1,000 :thumbsup:

man, I don't think there's enough bandwidth on the internets to list all the things I hate.

But, in the spirit of the OP:

I hate just sitting down to eat - and having to take a dumper.

I hate thinking you're going to have the mother of all dumps - cramps, noise, pressure, etc. - and only water comes out.

I really hate it when I am about to have sex with the Mrs. (kids in bed, lights turned down low, etc.) and then all of a sudden... she wakes up. :lol:

God I hate that! :wacko:

in the spirit of the season....

the car in front of u at a store parking lot who see someone walking to a car in a close spot..they stop and wait 3 minutes for the person to get in..get their bags in..get situated and drive away..fock..you couldve parked and walked in by then...and u cant go around...

political threads when the election is ovah.....

the $1,000 walmart banner ad

threads about women and no linky :lol:

Things I hate:

:wacko:

i hate finally making a list :lol:

The chick at work who constantly bums smokes from people as opposed to buying her own pack becaus she's trying to quit. Go buy your own focking pack! :mad:

The chick at work who constantly bums smokes from people as opposed to buying her own pack becaus she's trying to quit. Go buy your own focking pack! :mad:

CAN SIZE?!?!

Things I hate:

:wall:

IndyTom, kutulu, Superdude, BMoney, Bert, DAVID RUFFIN, Patriotsfatboy1, Bigtraine, Dr.Grimm, edjr, funngun, Blitzen, Sho Nuff, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver, JackARoot, jjsparty68, cbfalcon, Isotopes, NorthernVike, davebg, He Like Me, dain11279, kilroy69, usurpers26, Brad GLuckman, King of Gondor, titans&bucs&bearsohmy!, parrot, stick

Fixored.

:wub:

It's better than the "hey, I made a list" post, you gotta admitt.

1) Cranking out a deuce and realizing there's no toilet paper. The wife isn't home to bring me a roll, so I end up having to waddle, with my jeans around my ankles, over to one of the other two bathrooms to grab one.

2) Taking the dog out to go "potty," which he does, but then follows up with another deposit on the carpet the moment we come in.

3) RP having the audacity to go three or four days without posting a Global Warming debunking thread.

:thumbsdown:

LOOK AT ME. I HAVE 3 BATHROOMS!!!

:thumbsdown: زوروا شبكة بي بي سي الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاع على آخر الأخبار والأنباء العاجلة وطائفة من التحقيقات والتحليلات والتقارير المفصلة والملفات الصوتية

People who continue to wear their 'I Voted' stickers as some sort of fashion accesory. I swear to Christ I have never been so close to a violent episode in my life. I saw one dude in a coffee shop on Saturday with the sticker on his hat, another yesterday with it on his jacket, and a woman today with it on her sweater.

FOCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES! You simply enacted your civic responsibility, not change the gawdamn world.

I did unleash a fart in the vicinity of the woman to express my displeasure.

People who continue to wear their 'I Voted' stickers as some sort of fashion accesory. I swear to Christ I have never been so close to a violent episode in my life. I saw one dude in a coffee shop on Saturday with the sticker on his hat, another yesterday with it on his jacket, and a woman today with it on her sweater.

FOCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES! You simply enacted your civic responsibility, not change the gawdamn world.

I did unleash a fart in the vicinity of the woman to express my displeasure.

Voted for McCain, huh? :doublethumbsup:

People who slow me down in traffic for whatever number of reasons.

People who don't stop for pedestrians crossing the street, who are oddly enough usually the same people slowing everyone else down because they aren't paying attention to the light, don't know where they are going, can't figure out how to accelerate, slow down whenever they get near an on-ramp of the freeway, decide to take a left at a really busy intersection with no left-turn signal, etc., etc.

I hate that pregnant women or women with kids get a "special parent" parking at malls and stores and such. I mean really, they need to be walking anyway to work some of that fat off.

:mad: زوروا شبكة بي بي سي الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاع على آخر الأخبار والأنباء العاجلة وطائفة من التحقيقات والتحليلات والتقارير المفصلة والملفات الصوتية

I miss you :wub:

:mad: زوروا شبكة بي بي سي الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاع على آخر الأخبار والأنباء العاجلة وطائفة من التحقيقات والتحليلات والتقارير المفصلة والملفات الصوتية

زوروا شبكة بي بي سي الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاع على آخر الأخبار والأنباء :mad: العاجلة وطائفة من التحقيقات والتحليلات والتقارير المفصلة والملفات الصوتيةلتحقيقات والتحليلات والتقارير المفصلة والملفات الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاع على آخر الأخبار :wub: والأنباء العاجلة وطائفة من للاطلاع

زوروا شبكة بي بي سي الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاع والملفات :doh: الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاعلى آخر الأخبار

تيةلتحقيقات والتحليلات والتقارير المفصلة والملفات الإخباريةسي الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاع والملفات الإخبارية على الإنترنت للاطلاع على آخر الأخبار والأ :cheers:

He doesn't know how to use the 3 seashells :lol:

Saw it in another thread and I remembered; for some reason I hate the acronyms SCOTUS & POTUS. I don't why but it irritates the sh!t out of me to read them.

Saw it in another thread and I remembered; for some reason I hate the acronyms SCOTUS & POTUS. I don't why but it irritates the sh!t out of me to read them.

Don't be such a DBOTUS

Here's a quiz for all you old school geeks and silverbacks.

I remember years ago there was a Geek who absolutely could not stand the word "panties." I mean the dood would go ballistic and start yanking his hair out if anyone mentioned the word. This happened on a number of occasions and I eventually came to believe it wasn't the dood's idea of just horsing around.

Anyone recall that Geek's name? This isn't a test or anything. I can't remember who it was.

:dunno:

Here's a quiz for all you old school geeks and silverbacks.

I remember years ago there was a Geek who absolutely could not stand the word "panties." I mean the dood would go ballistic and start yanking his hair out if anyone mentioned the word. This happened on a number of occasions and I eventually came to believe it wasn't the dood's idea of just horsing around.

Anyone recall that Geek's name? This isn't a test or anything. I can't remember who it was.

:blink:

grandpahoo

Edit: Rusty created an alias Mr. Panties to torment him.

grandpahoo

That was him! :blink:

Speaking of grandpahoo, I remember a legendary altercation he was involved in on the Mange Bored. Some new guy was begging him to show up at the O.K. Corral for a beatdown session. :lol:

Also, I believe he and jets24 went around and around a few times.

That's just the root canal. You will probably need a crown if it's one of the back teeth. But if your insurance didn't cover any of the root canal.... You might be needing another $1,000 :lol:

I'm putting off the crown until January, when I'll be on my wife's dental insurance and covered for it. :blink:

I hate.....

1. Malls, especially during the month of December.

2. Sundays where my real football team AND my fantasy team BOTH lose.

3. People who drive the speed limit

4. Getting up Monday morning.

5. Alarm clock sounds.

6. People who text or get phone calls at the movies.

7. Eating toooooo much fiber.

They maybe more.

He doesn't know how to use the 3 seashells :lol:

We don't have any seashells in the bathroom (at least none I'm aware of), but if it makes you feel any better, I have ruminated using the potpourri in the dish behind the can. Come to think of it, the bathmat has also looked appealing on a few occasions.

:blink:

Speaking of grandpahoo, I remember a legendary altercation he was involved in on the Mange Bored. Some new guy was begging him to show up at the O.K. Corral for a beatdown session. :rolleyes:

I believe that is the origination point of "I'll punch you in the face in front of your wife and kids" and spawned an era of Internet Tough Guy aliases.

That was him! :lol:

Speaking of grandpahoo, I remember a legendary altercation he was involved in on the Mange Bored. Some new guy was begging him to show up at the O.K. Corral for a beatdown session. :dunno:

Also, I believe he and jets24 went around and around a few times.

I miss grandpahoo. He used to get so pissed when I teased him about playing Bingo and stuff. Me likey him.

I will tell you what I hate. I really hate motorcycle drivers who think they are above the law. They bob and weave in between cars and feel like they don't have to sit in traffic like the rest of us. One day, I am gonna open my door and clip the sonofabitch :lol:

I will tell you what I hate. I really hate motorcycle drivers who think they are above the law. They bob and weave in between cars and feel like they don't have to sit in traffic like the rest of us. One day, I am gonna open my door and clip the sonofabitch :pointstosky:

Bicycle riders too. They want us to respect and watch out for them but they don't bat an eyelash to fly through an intersection when we have a red light. Hey Mr. Bicycle rider in your tight spandex shorts and team USPS shirt, you want us to treat you as if you belong on the road? Then obey the rules, ALL of the rules, not just when they suit you.