Sign in to follow this  
surferskin

Bob Costas is such a h0mo

What was that all about when he was whining about the phrase, "control your own destiny"? He just kept going on and on about how you can't control "fate" or "destiny"...blah blah blah. Yeah, we get it Costas but "it is what it is". :shocking:

Just another reason why FNIA is the worst football show evah. :pointstosky:

Why don't you post a popularity poll between yourself and Bob Costas and see who wins?

Why don't I just post my pole directly in your mouf?

Costas looked like a little kid forever...now all of a sudden he looks like he's ready to crawl into the earth for a death nap.

Costas is a focking joke and the worst host there is on ANYTHING. The guy is stupid as hell and a total embarrassment. How he got to where he is is proof that if you sell your soul to the devil you can do anything. :headbanger: :banana:

Both Costas and Oberfullofmyself are perfect examples of people who think they are better than everyone else, that they think there are just so funny, so witty, so above it all. It comes across in EVERYTHING they do.

Guess NBC thinks that goes over well with the audience. If they actually cared to find out, they'd know it doesn't. People watch despite these assclowns. They watch because it's football.

Even so, I refuse to watch that pre-game "football" show. I usually use that hour to look over the early returns of the day or to do something (anything) else.

I stopped watching ever since the night they turned off all the lights in the studio in an attempt to "Go Green." Focking homos. The last thing I want is politics mixed in with my football. :music_guitarred:

Why don't you post a popularity poll between yourself and Bob Costas and see who wins?

surferskin > Bob Costas

a bag of poop > Bob Costas

Costas is a focking joke and the worst host there is on ANYTHING. The guy is stupid as hell and a total embarrassment. How he got to where he is is proof that if you sell your soul to the devil you can do anything. :shocking: :thumbsdown:

Why am I just learning this now? :mad:

First vote cast right here for surferskin. :shocking:

10-12 years ago I was in line at a Starbucks in O'Hara, and I heard that whiny voice complaining about how the flight to Australia sucks...turned around...then looked down...hey, look at the midget with the oversized head.

Dude is seriously short...I'm not a big guy, but he's like Jose-the-bodega-delivery-kid shrimpish. I can't see him on t.v. without wondering if he's sitting on a Manhattan phonebook.

I stopped watching ever since the night they turned off all the lights in the studio in an attempt to "Go Green." Focking homos. The last thing I want is politics mixed in with my football. :pointstosky:

How is "going green" a political statement? :overhead:

I once heard Costas say that he had never been drunk, or was drunk only one time while at Syracuse (I can't recall exactly which, I've had a few tonight). Anyway, you can't trust anyone with a track record like that. Shameful.

10-12 years ago I was in line at a Starbucks in O'Hara, and I heard that whiny voice complaining about how the flight to Australia sucks...turned around...then looked down...hey, look at the midget with the oversized head.

Dude is seriously short...I'm not a big guy, but he's like Jose-the-bodega-delivery-kid shrimpish. I can't see him on t.v. without wondering if he's sitting on a Manhattan phonebook.

that was funny...... :music_guitarred: especially the phonebook part......

So when a company enacts a sustainability policy, or a homeowner decides to convert to solar energy, that's political?

M-kay. :music_guitarred:

Political or not, it was still pretty focking queer. At least admit that.

I once heard Costas say that he had never been drunk, or was drunk only one time while at Syracuse (I can't recall exactly which, I've had a few tonight). Anyway, you can't trust anyone with a track record like that. Shameful.

Costas just looks like he takes himself (and what comes out of his mouth) way too seriously. He looks like a doosh, and I would fathom that he's prolly a doosh in real life off camera.

Political or not, it was still pretty focking queer. At least admit that.

Oh, I do think it was ghey, and a pretty lame attempt. However, being environmentally conscious is not political at all. That belief is just plain ignorant.

Costas is a pompous, midget idiot. NBC sucks in general as well. On top of that they steal the Football night in America from Hockey Night in Canada. :music_guitarred:

What was that all about when he was whining about the phrase, "control your own destiny"? He just kept going on and on about how you can't control "fate" or "destiny"...blah blah blah. Yeah, we get it Costas but "it is what it is". :rolleyes:

Just another reason why FNIA is the worst football show evah. ;)

I know everybody dogs on Costas. I guess it's the popular thing to do. I agree he has NO place on football broadcasts. However, I do think he's decent at baseball games.

Oh, I do think it was ghey, and a pretty lame attempt. However, being environmentally conscious is not political at all. That belief is just plain ignorant.

When an individual makes choices to be environmentally responsible, no, that is not political. NBC did not turn off the lights to actually make an environmental impact, they did it as a political statement. During a football broadcast = Ghey

When an individual makes choices to be environmentally responsible, no, that is not political. NBC did not turn off the lights to actually make an environmental impact, they did it as a political statement. During a football broadcast = Ghey

No offense, but you have alot to learn.

GE is a big sponsor of NBC. "Going green" is the new catch phrase in business today, and companies who advertise (or at least show it in public) that they're making an effort, do better financially.

Global warming is an issue that's become a political topic, but it's not the platform for "going green".

With that said, you're confusing the issue. It is your right to remain ignorant, just as it's the right for NBC to dim the studio lights to make a statement about environmental consciousness.

Here endeth the lesson.

No offense, but you have alot to learn.

GE is a big sponsor of NBC. "Going green" is the new catch phrase in business today, and companies who advertise (or at least show it in public) that they're making an effort, do better financially.

Global warming is an issue that's become a political topic, but it's not the platform for "going green".

With that said, you're confusing the issue. It is your right to remain ignorant, just as it's the right for NBC to dim the studio lights to make a statement about environmental consciousness.

Here endeth the lesson.

You pick the easiest way to create a fallacious argument, site the opposing view as "ignorant." That takes the mental capacity of a dyslexic snail.

You make the point that it is more an advertising gimmick than actually something meaningful. That is what makes it so GHEY! NBC standing on a high horse preaching to the public while they broadcast an NFL game using 1,000,000 watt light bulbs, flying private jets all over the country, the broadcasters and players going home to their 30,000 sq/ft homes which take 10x to power than the average Americans and then having the balls to act like they are saving the environment.

Like you said, they do this as a business decision to make more money. I am actually fine with that, that is what America is all about. But it is also 100% GHEY!

Costas doesn't relate to the common fan. He tries to be way to professional which makes it seem as though he's talking down to us. Which in turn gets him the middle finger from most of us. Costas, Olberman, Collinsworth all fit this mold. NBC has cast a "holier than thou" crew that sucks!

Can't forget to add that Costas hates fantasy football. He thinks it takes away from the game and derails you from watching your favorite team. I don't know how he came up with this theory, but whatever?!

I wish I could just find the "you're a homo" line isolated from the grandmother in Wedding Crashers at dinner.

Or make an image of her saying "you're a homo" like the old Eric Estrada one.

You pick the easiest way to create a fallacious argument, site the opposing view as "ignorant." That takes the mental capacity of a dyslexic snail.

You make the point that it is more an advertising gimmick than actually something meaningful. That is what makes it so GHEY! NBC standing on a high horse preaching to the public while they broadcast an NFL game using 1,000,000 watt light bulbs, flying private jets all over the country, the broadcasters and players going home to their 30,000 sq/ft homes which take 10x to power than the average Americans and then having the balls to act like they are saving the environment.

Like you said, they do this as a business decision to make more money. I am actually fine with that, that is what America is all about. But it is also 100% GHEY!

It's advertising in a free market. I understand the hypocrisy that NBC operates under, but one must believe it's their advertising revenue pushing to make those veiled gestures at

"being green".

I work with large retail companies in trying to help them figure out their sustainability challenges (via software). There is actually a link between a company's perceived sustainability and their stock price. Weird but true.

Apologize for the "ignorant" comment. Too strong a word to use in that context. I just find it reprehensible when people think the reason for cleaning up the environment and making things better is political.

You kinda have to admit, it is pretty cynical to think that way. :pointstosky:

Costas doesn't relate to the common fan. He tries to be way to professional which makes it seem as though he's talking down to us. Which in turn gets him the middle finger from most of us. Costas, Olberman, Collinsworth all fit this mold. NBC has cast a "holier than thou" crew that sucks!

I'd take Collingsworth out of that sorry group and insert Al Michaels. Collingsworth is usually pretty down-to-earth most of the time. If I hear Al Michaels talk about the elimination of the Garden Variety Facemask Penalty one more time, I'm going to puke.

I'd take Collingsworth out of that sorry group and insert Al Michaels. Collingsworth is usually pretty down-to-earth most of the time. If I hear Al Michaels talk about the elimination of the Garden Variety Facemask Penalty one more time, I'm going to puke.

And being a really good former player, Collingsworth has credibility.

I'd much rather hear from any former player over any of the Costas' and Michaels' of the world (at least when it comes to football).

I too can think of many people I'd rather hear talk about football than Costas, but some of you seem like you have low self esteem or something

pointing out that "control your own destiny" is an overused and nonsensical phrase doesn't mean that he thinks he's better than you :unsure:

I like him when he's doing baseball games.

I also don't mind Michaels. The only dude that really pisses me off is Kornhole. I also hate the 9th string teams that do the Seahawk games for Fox. I think JC Pearson is one of them. Focking tards. But I guess that's what a losing team out of Seattle has to put up with.

There is a mute button on your remote.

I too can think of many people I'd rather hear talk about football than Costas, but some of you seem like you have low self esteem or something

pointing out that "control your own destiny" is an overused and nonsensical phrase doesn't mean that he thinks he's better than you :overhead:

:cheers:

Costas is a focking joke and the worst host there is on ANYTHING. The guy is stupid as hell and a total embarrassment. How he got to where he is is proof that if you sell your soul to the devil you can do anything. :cry: :thumbsdown:

He'd make a perfect baseball commissioner.

I can't believe that in the discussion of horrible announcers no one has mentioned Paul Maguire. When he made an unholy alliance with Joe Theisman I finally had to mute the TV and put on music.