Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

What'd you fokkers get for Christmas

Keurig coffeemaker

Element hoodie

Guess sweater

Derek Jeter Driven (Off the charts by the way)

Hilfiger boxers (A constant every year)

Geoffrey Beene dress shirts

Hilfiger ties

$200

A handcrafted fairy Christmas tree ornament from moms. Whats she saying? My bros got one as well :thumbsdown:

Watch organizer

New Jordans

Socks

Box of Ferrero Rocher

2 $1 scratch off lottery tickets

5 Kit-Kat bars

1 Twizzlers

Another box of Ferrero Rocher

Um...some slippers (from my mom, actually like them), socks from my bro and a sweater that's too small and he wants me to exchange it. Have a gift exchange left, and left to get together my end of it :thumbsdown:

Band of Brothers DVD mini series

The Sopranos ~ The Complete series (33 discs) :pointstosky:

The Complete Annotated Grateful Dead Lyrics

Grateful Dead board game :music_guitarred:

iPod touch sleeve

Fishing Tackle

Leafs - Panthers tickets at Bank Atlantic Center

$600

:shocking: :unsure: :banana:

Band of Brothers DVD mini series

The Sopranos ~ The Complete series (33 discs) :pointstosky:

The Complete Annotated Grateful Dead Lyrics

Grateful Dead board game :music_guitarred:

iPod touch sleeve

Fishing Tackle

Leafs - Panthers tickets at Bank Atlantic Center

$600

:shocking: :unsure: :banana:

Robert Hunter book? I have Box of Rain...pretty good. Has all the lyrics to all of Hunter's songs.

Beefeater gift set, sweet Giants sweater, 20 pairs of underwear, and the old lady will be taking care of me when we get back in bed.

1.75l bottle of Bombay Sapphire

2 pairs of Asics Kayano 14's

Matt Forte Jersey

Dark Knight

New Coffee Cup

Puppy Basset Hound! ! !

Maybe the best Christmas ever.

I got my wife:

Some Alexis Bittar jewelry

5 shirts from Vic Secret

North Face Jacket

wow! you're one o'them metrosexuals, aint ya???

watch organizer

:pointstosky:

i didnt get gifts yet. my whole family won't get together til sunday and we'll exchange gifts then. i do know i got the dark knight 2-disc because my mom had to check with me that she was getting the right one. haha. although i read that the extras were a little bit of a let down. oh well.

so like i said "elsewhere" - without the gift exchange, today felt a bit anti-climactic... like sex with edjr.

:music_guitarred:

wow! you're one o'them metrosexuals, aint ya???

watch organizer

:music_guitarred:

:shootermcgavin:..........NO!!!...

When you get to be my age theres very few things you need that you dont already have, hence boxers socks etc. My parents go apeshit with gifts during the holidays so some of the things they get could be borderline gag gifts, the well has run dry on necessities.

Now go flick yer wishbone :pointstosky:

My GF gave me her anal virginity. :music_guitarred:

/end thread

how old is she?

:shootermcgavin:..........NO!!!...

When you get to be my age theres very few things you need that you dont already have, hence boxers socks etc. My parents go apeshit with gifts during the holidays so some of the things they get could be borderline gag gifts, the well has run dry on necessities.

Now go flick yer wishbone :pointstosky:

i've tried every year to tell my parents to not get me crap i dont need or clothing that i'll probably return. they feel bad because they go nuts on my brother's kids and since i'm single and no kids they feel like they have to spend as much money on me. i just say if you really feel that guilty, give me the cash and i'll go to vegas or something. they dont do that for some reason.

- Garmin GPS system to help when I travel. Bottom end, Nuvi 200, but that's all I need and wanted.

- A samsonite suitcase for when I travel. I've been using a cheap piece of shiot target suitcase that belongs to my kids because it is small and I usually go on short trips.

- A camera to take pics of hottie chicks when I travel. OK, maybe wasn't the intention. :music_guitarred:

- Various shirts.

- A bunch of other little shiot.

Best moments:

- Giving my daughters the American Girl beds my son and I made, and my mom and her mom made the bedding for. There is a certain pride in putting in sweat equity for gifts.

- Giving my son an electronic drum set. He started playing this year, really loves it, and is doing well in the school band. He's almost 13, and we told him that if we got it, it would be just about his only gift, and we'd collect money from all of the relatives AND take his savings to get it. He agreed. What I didn't realize was that he thought that today was the "collect money" phase; he didn't suspect that we had gotten it in anticipation of the above. He loves it. Me too, as I'm a closet drummer.

In the end, giving good shiot is way better than getting stuff. :pointstosky:

Nothing.

We grew up poor, and most years out family didn't do the gift thing, whether it was Christmas or birthdays or whatever. Nowadays, it's just a hard habit to break. I did give a few family members cash or alcohol. I got squat. Which made me breathe a sigh of relief. I hate getting presents. It's just creepy.

The best thing that I received was being able to watch my two kids go nuts with presents. The "awesome" and "this is what I always wanted" sayings are priceless.

The best thing that I received was being able to watch my two kids go nuts with presents. The "awesome" and "this is what I always wanted" sayings are priceless.

Yeah. Nothing better than spoiling your children so they grow up never knowing what it's like to be told no or knowing what it's like to not get something they want. :thumbsup:

Yeah. Nothing better than spoiling your children so they grow up never knowing what it's like to be told no or knowing what it's like to not get something they want. :doublethumbsup:

:thumbsdown:

You don't even know what I got my kids and it is plainly evident that you have even less knowledge of kids than you do of marriage. You could give a kid a cardboard box and he would give you a "SWEET!" response.

Yeah. Nothing better than spoiling your children so they grow up never knowing what it's like to be told no or knowing what it's like to not get something they want. :doublethumbsup:

The year my second was born, my BIL visited with their 1st. Wife's folks came as well. Kids were 1, 2, and 3 yrs old. At one point I entered the room with the tree and had a coming-to-jeebus moment -- there in front of me was an ocean of presents. 100 sq. feet, piled high, or so it seemed.

My wife and I decided at that point that we would only get the kids one present from us and one from Santa, and have done it since. They get decent stuff in the stockings (book they want, maybe a video game) but that's it.

They still get plenty to open from relatives.

The year my second was born, my BIL visited with their 1st. Wife's folks came as well. Kids were 1, 2, and 3 yrs old. At one point I entered the room with the tree and had a coming-to-jeebus moment -- there in front of me was an ocean of presents. 100 sq. feet, piled high, or so it seemed.

My wife and I decided at that point that we would only get the kids one present from us and one from Santa, and have done it since. They get decent stuff in the stockings (book they want, maybe a video game) but that's it.

Are you one of those guys who has a story to up or top every story anyone else ever has?

We all know one of those people.

A day off from work. :)

:rolleyes:

Are you one of those guys who has a story to up or top every story anyone else ever has?

Hey Mike, ya wanna know about the awesome sex I had on christmas? :rolleyes:

Nothing.

We grew up poor, and most years out family didn't do the gift thing, whether it was Christmas or birthdays or whatever. Nowadays, it's just a hard habit to break. I did give a few family members cash or alcohol. I got squat. Which made me breathe a sigh of relief. I hate getting presents. It's just creepy.

same here.

now that iam barely middle class, i like to give things to my parents

Wife: bath robe, Columbia fleece jacket, Shark handheld vac, Sonic Scrubber bathroom tool

In-Laws: Cot (for camping), shirt, $50

Mom: The Road by Cormac McCarthy, camp stove, Kenmore toaster

Well, he is better then most of us, so it would only be fitting that his stories are better. :overhead:

Jerryskids >>> us

Well, he is better then most of us, so it would only be fitting that his stories are better. :cheers:

Jerryskids >>> us

btw Sux, I got a new bluetooth headset for Christmas. :overhead:

btw Sux, I got a new bluetooth headset for Christmas. :cheers:

:overhead:

It's about time.

I'm at level 32

Where you at?

a dexter russell filet knife kit

a gift card to lowe's

a keg for my beer meister (from myself)

a picture of my kids (from wife)

a miraculous medal & chain

Nothing.

How many of you are starting to understand PB's inner rage now? :overhead:

So, other than your stocking presents, your kids only get two presents?

For a rich dude he sure is cheap. :overhead:

My big thing was my iPod nano, the newest one that is really sweet.

Other than that, got new shoes, a couple new jeans, new shirts. A bunch of movies, including the Dark Night and Step Brothers. Also, Lost season 4 of course which i will spend the duration of my break watching and getting back into Lost mode before the premiere.

Also, i am for spoiling kids on Christmas, my family grew up as a struggling lower-middle class family where both parents worked(Dad ususally worked OT and another part-time job) to make ends meet. However, my parents would go in debt for many months to spoil us kids on Christmas, it was the one time of the year we did get spoiled and that made Christmas that much more awesome, i remember not being able to sleep on Christmas eve until i was like 14, most of my best memories are of Christmas...

:lol:

You don't even know what I got my kids and it is plainly evident that you have even less knowledge of kids than you do of marriage. You could give a kid a cardboard box and he would give you a "SWEET!" response.

did you tell the kids to put a hole in the box? and then.....

well :thumbsdown:

I also give them the gift of reading comprehension. :thumbsdown:

a dexter russell filet knife kit

a gift card to lowe's

a keg for my beer meister (from myself)

a picture of my kids (from wife)

a miraculous medal & chain

Nice list. What's the medallion?

I got a Red Wings Winter Classic hoodie. Nice logo ... and some honey. :cry:

I just got a pound of 100% Kona freshly roasted from Mauna Loa in the mail as a gift..organically grown with chickens as pest control. It came with a jar of Hawaiian honey. :cry:

http://sweetokolefarm.com/aboutus.aspx

I getted a small package of Paul Newman's organically grown coffee. Pretty good ... stands up all by itself. :thumbsdown: