Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

Seriously

My wife and I earned some 'cash' income recently. Just $ 1000. Instead of banking it and maybe having to pay taxes, we put it in an envelope and stashed it under some summer clothing in our secondary closet. We were going to wait until Spring and possibly go to the beach for Memorial Day weekend. Nothing definite.

So, I had the chance to double it by placing a bet that Carolina and Tennessee would be in the Super Bowl. I thought it was a lock. So without her knowledge I took it and made the bet. She would first kill me for making such a stupid bet and secondly she kill me for not telling her. And of course she'd kill me for losing the wad.

Well, I don't know exactly what happened but her conniving sister came by last Saturday and they drank margaritas all afternoon. When her sister left, my wife noticed that the secondary closet door had been left open. I guess she figured her no account sister was in there and she checked for the money and it was obviously gone.

Then she comes crying to me yesterday saying she could not hid it from me any longer and that her sister took the money.

Worse yet she was crying hard and apologizing profusely.

I acted sort of mad just not to give it away but ............

What do I do?

Seriously, what do I do?

Man up and tell her. There is no other answer. :thumbsup:

Man up and tell her. There is no other answer. :thumbsup:

:nono:

But she'll kill me. Maybe worse.

You don't know what she's like in cases like these. :cry:

It sounds like you don't like her sister.

This is a good opportunity to make it clear to your wife you don't want her sister around anymore, and you have a good reason. It's really a win-win for you. You get rid of the sister, and your wife doesn't know about you blowing the cash.

Also you should get more than double if you won that bet...just sayin

Are you focking kidding me?

Can Size?!?

:thumbsup:

start hiding money (better)

:cry:

But she'll kill me. Maybe worse.

You don't know what she's like in cases like these. :cry:

I'm sot suggesting it will be easy, but you can't let her hate her sister for forever, right? I'm just putting myself in your shoes, I couldn't let it slide like that.

(Can size of wife and SIL???) :overhead:

It sounds like you don't like her sister.

This is a good opportunity to make it clear to your wife you don't want her sister around anymore, and you have a good reason. It's really a win-win for you. You get rid of the sister, and your wife doesn't know about you blowing the cash.

Also you should get more than double if you won that bet...just sayin

Yes. Yes, I like that. That sounds good. And I don't like her alcoholic sister. She always gets my wife drunk and I gotta take care of the kids.

I think I can live with that advice.

Tell the sister that if she doesn't give you anal, you will make sure the wifey never learns the truth.

Have sex with your sister in law. Force your crying wife to film it. Post link here. Everybody wins.

From myself? :overhead:

from your wife. :cry:

Tell the sister that if she doesn't give you anal, you will make sure the wifey never learns the truth.

Hmmmm.

I'm not crazy about anal but s-i-l's past boyfriends were always saying how great her blowjobs were.

Hmmmm.

Maybe I could let s-i-l off the hook for weekly or even monthly BJs. I'll bet she'd do it too.

I could tell s-i-l that I really did not take the $ but to help her out, I'd take the blame. She'd really like that.

Man this could really work out. :overhead:

Have sex with your sister in law. Force your crying wife to film it. Post link here. Everybody wins.

Now you're being silly.

J/K haha

you could get 20 fat chicks to have sex with you for $50 each. :overhead:

The money's still gone.

START hiding money :overhead:

If you want to hide it and avoid the issue, borrow it out of your 401k..... :overhead:

Or 2 really fat chicks for $500 each. :overhead:

Fat chicks need love too...they just have to PAY!

what in the hell kind of bet is betting on who will be in the SB and putting 1000 on it? You thought it was a lock? haha....and you would get WAAY more than double your money.

I don't get it.

But I do like the idea of anal from SIL :mad:

Dude, last Saturday must have been pure hell.

Look on the bright side, at least we're probably going to get a better SB than CAR v. TEN.

Somebody would be working off the grand in the form of $5 blowjobs. Let the sisters work out the details.

Somebody would be working off the grand in the form of $5 blowjobs. Let the sisters work out the details.

If they work together they could pay it off twice as fast.

What do I do?

Seriously, what do I do?

Learn to be a better alias. You shot your load before your pencil got out of your pants. You should have split the "bet" thread off; that might have been believable. Then later, add (or new thread) for the sis angle.

HTH.

My wife and I earned some 'cash' income recently. Just $ 1000. Instead of banking it and maybe having to pay taxes, we put it in an envelope and stashed it under some summer clothing in our secondary closet. We were going to wait until Spring and possibly go to the beach for Memorial Day weekend. Nothing definite.

So, I had the chance to double it by placing a bet that Carolina and Tennessee would be in the Super Bowl. I thought it was a lock.

I bet you thought your marriage would be a lock too. Life is funny.

Tell her the truth.

truth is the only option.....

or have your wife go earn some more "cash".....

Try to tell a more believable story to us for your little fishing trips. Bites bait off the hook and spits it out. :rolleyes:

How old are you? Watch some informative childrens television, develop some morality and tell the freakin truth. What a POS, when your wife is crying to you, you dont tell her?