Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Is there a better looking QB than Brady Quinn?

The combination of his longish, shiny hair, his dark eyes, and his muscular, toned body has me thinking that he's probably the league's most attractive QB.

I know this isn't fantasy football related (mods: please move to appropriate board if so desired), but it just crossed my mind while watching the game last night that he probably has to fight off pussie with a bat.

I know the chicks dig Brady (and I admit that he has a gorgeous face), but Quinn has a face and a great body. Brady's kinda built whimpy.

Can anyone offer up a more handsome quarterback?

(Let's make this a serious discussion between fellas and not allow it to take a faggy turn)

Matt Ryan has a purdy mouth.

I can see Ryan losing his hair in about five years. He looks a bit thin. Quinn will always have those luxurious locks.

Matt Hasselback is one who looks cute with his helmet on, but is bald as a bat without it.

The combination of his longish, shiny hair, his dark eyes, and his muscular, toned body has me thinking that he's probably the league's most attractive QB.

I know this isn't fantasy football related (mods: please move to appropriate board if so desired), but it just crossed my mind while watching the game last night that he probably has to fight off pussie with a bat.

I know the chicks dig Brady (and I admit that he has a gorgeous face), but Quinn has a face and a great body. Brady's kinda built whimpy.

(Let's make this a serious discussion between fellas and not allow it to take a faggy turn)

oxymoron?

Wow, even if you say you aren't gay then you definitely have homosexual tendencies.

Unless of course you're a chick...

Donovan McNabb

I have never described a man like that before in my life...... and I don't think I would be comfortable doing so.

Wow, even if you say you aren't gay then you definitely have homosexual tendencies.

Unless of course you're a chick...

Are you trying to tell me that you can't see a guy and acknowledge that he's good looking? You really think that makes you gay? How about ugly? Can you spot an ugly man? What's the difference?

I mentioned numerous times that I wanted to avoid this sounding like a gay thread. I tried using the most masculine descriptions I could while still getting my question across.

Rex Ryan does it for me.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: NewbieJr.

· View this post

· Un-ignore NewbieJr

:doublethumbsup:

Brady Quinn

every now and then I get a

little bit lonely and you're never coming around

Brady Quinn,

Every now and then I get a

little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears

Brady Quinn

little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by

Brady Quinn

little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

Brady Quinn... bright eyes

Every now and

then I fall apart

Brady Quinn... bright eyes

Every now and then I fall apart

The fact that Tom Terrific has been left out of this conversation is an abomination. :banana:

Is it the butt-chin? :headbanger:

Absolutely agree. Brady Quinn is the whole package (you probably noticed that as well). If I was ghey (and just to be clear, I'm not), he'd be my first draft pick. I'm glad we could have this little discussion on the up-and-up - just between fellas.

The fact that Tom Terrific has been left out of this conversation is an abomination. :banana:

Is it the butt-chin? :headbanger:

The correct terminology is chimple

Absolutely agree. Brady Quinn is the whole package (you probably noticed that as well). If I was ghey (and just to be clear, I'm not), he'd be my first draft pick. I'm glad we could have this little discussion on the up-and-up - just between fellas.

:banana:

The fact that Tom Terrific has been left out of this conversation is an abomination. :headbanger:

Is it the butt-chin? :unsure:

His hopping and stomping and crying when that defensive player brushed up ever so lightly against his shin was a turnoff... Very un-manly; very liberal cut-and-run democrat

Much more like John Wayne Bobbit than John Wayne....

Give me the square chiseled jaw and the trickle-down economics of Jack Kemp (RIP!) anyday :banana:

i started a similar thread a while back but it was after ESPN had reported that Matt Ryan was voted as the best looking QB based on a study that was done.

I think Brady Quinn is kind of ugly to be honest.

NewbieJr is the kind of twink who has whisker burns on the back of his neck and his back always smells like a combination of chlorine and bleach.

i started a similar thread a while back but it was after ESPN had reported that Matt Ryan was voted as the best looking QB based on a study that was done.

I think Brady Quinn is kind of ugly to be honest.

Dude, you suck at judging guys.

Quinn is far from ugly. I saw him shirtless in Men's Health once. It moved.

matt stafford, i kinda like the 'down syndrome' look.

newbie, didn't you start a ghey thread like this earlier this year when Quinn won the job? I seem to recall you and your frosted tips getting all tingly about Quinn back then. If you continue on like this we will equate your mancrush on Brady to that of BBBO "Buckner" and his incessant nob-slob on Tom Brady.

please take your ghey :pointstosky: for Quinn somewhere else. By all appearances he sucks worse than you do (or is it better? :o )

newbie, didn't you start a ghey thread like this earlier this year when Quinn won the job? I seem to recall you and your frosted tips getting all tingly about Quinn back then. If you continue on like this we will equate your mancrush on Brady to that of BBBO "Buckner" and his incessant nob-slob on Tom Brady.

please take your ghey :overhead: for Quinn somewhere else. By all appearances he sucks worse than you do (or is it better? :overhead: )

I agree that his quarterbacking needs some work, but there's no denying his sexiness.

I get what newbie is saying. I'd really like to bend Brady over and have my way with him. That is how good looking he is. Of course, I'm not gay or anything.

All of them except Orton, Cutler, and Palmer look better than Quinn. Palmer looks like he could play a mean jug on "Deliverance". Cutler looks like like the kid who said "I see dead people" cept all grown up body wise, and Orton just missed the boat on looks. Quinn looks like you average dude without a neck....... pretty bad!

I get what newbie is saying. I'd really like to bend Brady over and have my way with him. That is how good looking he is. Of course, I'm not gay or anything.

Come on, dude. Let's keep this thread manly.