Sign in to follow this  
kmccon02

***Official Eagles vs. Cowboys Wildcard matchup thread***

Eagles fans plenty wiling to post, but it's become pointless. The masturbatory, self-aggrandizing posts of you and your seemingly endless aliases has pretty much removed any real value from threads about this game or these teams.

I think it's wonderful that your team won some big games nearly 30 years ago. Really, I do. It obviously goes a long way toward what you perceive as a sense of self. Given the content of your posts, you need all the assistance you can get in that area.

The Eagles? Probably the worst team they've had in a few years. Their strength over the last decade has been along the offensive line, which this year was diminished by personnel moves and further riddled with injuries. Safety, a position which is often overlooked in importance, was manned by about as good as the game has seen. Their stable of cornerbacks hasn't kept up with some of the WR-heavy sets that teams run. And Westbrook, who players will tell you has been among the most feared offensive weapons in the game for years, appears that age and injury have caught up with him.

Your guys? Three weeks ago appeared to be well into their annual disappearing act. The QB has always gotten lots of hype; maybe this is the year where some portion of it is actually warranted. Their personnel is very good, but it has been for a few years. To this point, the parts have been much greater than the whole. I fully expected them to lose two of their last three games; they didn't. But it wasn't that long ago that they were having trouble scoring 20 points a game, and turning the ball over way too much to be a serious contender.

I've been around sports too long to put much stock in the "beating a team 3 times" theory, or to worry much about the results of a final regular season game. Any of the winners of this week's rematches that think they got the opponents best shot last week is fooling themselves. Did Philly lay down? Not what I'm saying. But, when it becomes clear that you've come out flat and have a much bigger game to play next week, it's time to pull in the reins. Coaches know their teams, or they're not coaches for long. Reid has been the coach of this team for a long time.

Doesn't matter how many titles either may have won, and those won 50 years ago have just as much/little meaning today as those won 30 years ago. Or 10 years ago. Or 2. Just not a factor. Neither is ridiculous, junior high girlish overreaction to perceived disrespect by players or media.

Both sides face lots of pressure, for different reasons. IMO, there's always more on the home team. Home teams are expected to hold serve in the playoffs. Reid & McNabb have combined to establish a decent playoff record. The guys on the other side are both looking for their first postseason win. No excuses; no injuries, personnel moves, karma, etc. All that matters is Saturday, one game.

Been an Eagles fan for 40+ years and, good lord willing and the creek don't rise, will be one for years to come. And, as an unabashed homer with nothing to lose, I'll pick Philly 23-20. With Westbrook as healthy as he's been and McCoy, they figure a way to run enough to take pressure off McNabb. Romo goes Favre-ian and tries to do too much. And, an old coach told me long ago, never to underestimate the importance of the kicking game.

So there's an Eagles fan posting. No point in responding. Your opinions are discredited by the fact that you're not strong enough to stand behind them without support from aliases that echo what you've already said. Enjoy the game or not.

What the Eagles need to bring out on Saturday nite is some dawg. They need to get after it from the opening kickoff to the last whisle of the game.

What chapped my azz about last week's game was the fact that Dallas imposed their will and physically dominated the Eagles. As a fan, that sickens me to no end.

Screw Dawkins. There are some dawgs on that defense. Bunkley's got some dawg in him, Q's got some dawg in him, Sheldon Brown's got some dawg in him. And we know Trotter does as well.

I'll throw this name out at you, in the hopes that McDermott can give him some meaningful downs on Saturday. Tracy White.

He ain't the biggest nor the fastest guy out there, but for some odd reason, the guy's got a nose for the ball and he seems to make plays when he's on the field.

What the Eagles need to bring out on Saturday nite is some dawg. They need to get after it from the opening kickoff to the last whisle of the game.

What chapped my azz about last week's game was the fact that Dallas imposed their will and physically dominated the Eagles. As a fan, that sickens me to no end.

Screw Dawkins. There are some dawgs on that defense. Bunkley's got some dawg in him, Q's got some dawg in him, Sheldon Brown's got some dawg in him. And we know Trotter does as well.

I'll throw this name out at you, in the hopes that McDermott can give him some meaningful downs on Saturday. Tracy White.

He ain't the biggest nor the fastest guy out there, but for some odd reason, the guy's got a nose for the ball and he seems to make plays when he's on the field.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6411/avcw.jpg

My thoughts . . .

Eagles need to limit Felix Jones from breaking off any big plays. If they limit Jones, it will make the Cowboys running game more one dimensional by keeping it to Barber trying to do most of the damage up the middle. That would then mean they need to hold Barber to something around 4.0 yards per carry as a means of slowing down their offense.

If they can control / limit the Cowboys rushing attack, their blitz packages should be more effective when the Cowboys are forced into passing situations. They would need to take advantage of that by getting to Romo and get their shots on him even if he gets the passes off - just disrupt him by making sure they get some hits laid on him. And then obviously get some sacks along with hoping you can force some errant throws and come away with some interceptions. The Eagles D needs to bring like they have when they've been playing at their best this season.

Jason Witten is almost certain to get his numbers because the Eagles simply don't defend tight ends all that well. They can let Witten have a big satistical outing though without much concern if the trade-off is that they control the Dallas rushing attack and keep themselves in position to avoid getting beat deep.

On offense, it's plain and simple - McNabb needs to show up. He needs to have one of those good outings he is capable of where he connects on a few deep passes, uses his running backs well as receiving options out of the back field, and keeps Celek a steady factor throughout the game.

I'm not expecting the Eagles rushing attack to have any type of huge outing, but they need to mix it in well enough to have the offense flowing in rhythm. For the Eagles, that would mean being able to put up something around 80 or so yards on the ground. They wouldn't necessarily need any big runs, but when they do rush it they'll need it to be effective in terms of picking up a few first downs so that it won't be so predictable that they'll go to the passing game in every 2nd or 3rd and short type of situation.

I also could see special teams factoring into this game and the Eagles have the edge there both in Akers and DeSean Jackson returning punts. Sav Rocca better not screw up with any of these 25-35 yard punts he's dished out at certain times. He can't be shanking punts and setting the Cowboys up with good field position or it will really hurt the D in terms of keeping points of the board. Field position is gonna be important along with whichever team wins the turnover battle.

The Eagles have enough intangibles in their favor here that they should win the game as long as the beating they took last week didn't crush their moral. Andy Reid is usually pretty good at getting his players to respond though following crushing defeats. His 7-0 record in first round playoff games shouldn't be overlooked either.

My thoughts . . .

Eagles need to limit Felix Jones from breaking off any big plays. If they limit Jones, it will make the Cowboys running game more one dimensional by keeping it to Barber trying to do most of the damage up the middle. That would then mean they need to hold Barber to something around 4.0 yards per carry as a means of slowing down their offense.

If they can control / limit the Cowboys rushing attack, their blitz packages should be more effective when the Cowboys are forced into passing situations. They would need to take advantage of that by getting to Romo and get their shots on him even if he gets the passes off - just disrupt him by making sure they get some hits laid on him. And then obviously get some sacks along with hoping you can force some errant throws and come away with some interceptions. The Eagles D needs to bring like they have when they've been playing at their best this season.

Jason Witten is almost certain to get his numbers because the Eagles simply don't defend tight ends all that well. They can let Witten have a big satistical outing though without much concern if the trade-off is that they control the Dallas rushing attack and keep themselves in position to avoid getting beat deep.

On offense, it's plain and simple - McNabb needs to show up. He needs to have one of those good outings he is capable of where he connects on a few deep passes, uses his running backs well as receiving options out of the back field, and keeps Celek a steady factor throughout the game.

I'm not expecting the Eagles rushing attack to have any type of huge outing, but they need to mix it in well enough to have the offense flowing in rhythm. For the Eagles, that would mean being able to put up something around 80 or so yards on the ground. They wouldn't necessarily need any big runs, but when they do rush it they'll need it to be effective in terms of picking up a few first downs so that it won't be so predictable that they'll go to the passing game in every 2nd or 3rd and short type of situation.

I also could see special teams factoring into this game and the Eagles have the edge there both in Akers and DeSean Jackson returning punts. Sav Rocca better not screw up with any of these 25-35 yard punts he's dished out at certain times. He can't be shanking punts and setting the Cowboys up with good field position or it will really hurt the D in terms of keeping points of the board. Field position is gonna be important along with whichever team wins the turnover battle.

The Eagles have enough intangibles in their favor here that they should win the game as long as the beating they took last week didn't crush their moral. Andy Reid is usually pretty good at getting his players to respond though following crushing defeats. His 7-0 record in first round playoff games shouldn't be overlooked either.

Reid always has a great gameplan for these types of games.

I think the key is for the Eagles to get out early, get a lead, and have the defense dictate what the Cowboys offensive gameplan, thus bringing the blitz and trying to get Romo uncomfortable behind center.

If they let Romo get in a comfortable rhythm, and if Dallas is allowed to establish a running game, this one is over early.

I agree with everything you said above. And if this game stays close, it will come down to special teams, namely field position and FG kicking.

this game is tough to predict.

the shift in confidence for dallas over the past weeks is uncanny and until now, unseen. the talent has finally translated into timely on-field results. at least two of their smaller demons---december losses and philly season ending beatdown---have been exercised.

philly has an up and down situation. on the one hand, i actually agree with some analysts who say last week's loss was a good thing for them, as it helped curb the hype and expectations that had been inflating throughout december. now, they seem to be right where they like to be---underdog and underappreciated. on the other hand, we now have two data points from which to draw some conclusions on this matchup, which point towards philly's still inconsistent offense and reliance upon the homerun. there were some nice stretches this yr [late yr against falcs, giants, niners] where they showed the ability to consistently put together plays and drives, using mccoy and weaver and the passing game; however, against dallas twice, the could not get the homerun from frax jax. as mentioned, this leads to a "not on" mcfagg [although i'd point out my constant gripe of his subpar accuracy despite a decade in the west coast].

i agree with the sentiment that if philly does not hit the homerun in this game, they will struggle with the current level of play of the dallas defense. philly's playoff experience is still a factor here, as we don't know whether the current dallas feelgood will trump the anxiety of the moment at the beginning of another playoff game. in a matchup of these twpo teams who know each other so well, adding in all these factors, i still expect a closely played game. i truly have no outcome prediction, as either result would not shock me. [my buddies point out to me that i should be rooting for philly, as a dallas win would allow them to haze me on the fact that it was accomplished without my main man TO :cry: :shocking: . ]

Much has been talked about "intangibles" and how Philly has an advantage there. I happen to agree. That being said, an intangible going for this Dallas team that we've not had since the dynasty team - is an identity. Not even the team a couple years back that went 13-3 had an identity. This team without question does now, and it's generated and spread out across the board.

I am not going to trash Philly. McNabb is an excelent QB. Troy Aikman said he pulled off the best pass play he ever saw. (You know; the long scramble with completion to Mitchell). If Westy was more than a shell of his former self, he might win the game by himself.

This year however, Philly just can't compete with a vastly superior Cowboys team. It won't be a close game. Only difference in this game and the last will be that we will get to see more of Tashard Choice.

I will show up and congratulate Philly if a miracle happens and things go the other way. :thumbsup:

where is this stat coming from? 12 of the 19 times the team has went on to sweep and win all three games.

Yeah, but isn't Dallas 0-2 when they have won the first two games, losing to the Cardinals and Giants in the playoffs? I'm just saying.....

Yeah, but isn't Dallas 0-2 when they have won the first two games, losing to the Cardinals and Giants in the playoffs? I'm just saying.....

They are, and it happened, but I was told by a "knowledgable" Dallas fan that I was wrong.

I saw the very same stat, and I'm glad someone else has seen it as well.

Eagles win 30-20

DallasPimpPurpleReignBlueStarBelicheckLeroyWreckingCrewEmpire leaves the board 'til next season; returns to his job in charge of fries at Burger King.....

Continues to sing "Ding; fries are done! Ding; fries are done!".... but with much less gusto then before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQyib5ZQZY

Eagles win 30-20

DallasPimpPurpleReignBlueStarBelicheckLeroyWreckingCrewEmpire leaves the board 'til next season; returns to his job in charge of fries at Burger King.....

Continues to sing "Ding; fries are done! Ding; fries are done!".... but with much less gusto then before

He's board herpes. Can't get rid of him, he just spreads.

I am not going to trash Philly. McNabb is an excelent QB. Troy Aikman said he pulled off the best pass play he ever saw. (You know; the long scramble with completion to Mitchell). If Westy was more than a shell of his former self, he might win the game by himself.

This year however, Philly just can't compete with a vastly superior Cowboys team. It won't be a close game. Only difference in this game and the last will be that we will get to see more of Tashard Choice.

I will show up and congratulate Philly if a miracle happens and things go the other way. :doublethumbsup:

Oh come on with the "vastly superior" stuff. Im an Eagles fan and I'll admit the Cowboys should be favored. They are at home and just beat the Eagles pretty easily. But the line is still only 3.5 or 4 on this game, which means these teams are viewed pretty equally in the oddsmakers eyes considering the homefield advantage component. To say the Cowboys are a vastly superior team is a pretty bold, and in my opinion, incorrect statement.

These teams finished with identical 11-5 records, playing almost the same schedules. The Cowboys finished 111 points better than their opponents. The Eagles finished 92 points better than their opponents. That includes the 48 point swing caused by the 24-0 Dallas win in Week 17.

The first game between these two teams was pretty much a toss up. If Andy Reid doesn't stupidly kick a 50+ yard FG with under 5 minutes to go, down 20-13, the outcome may have been different.

The second game Dallas simply whooped the Eagles. The Eagles came out flat, missed on their early oppurtunities, and the Cowboys played very well and capitalized. But there were many instances in that game that could of changed the game. Twice Asante Samuel jumped routes and Tony Romo made perfect throws to avoid possible interceptions and subsequent returns. Will Romo continue to make these perfect throws?

The Eagles also had a pretty poor game plan on both sides of the ball. They didn't really even attempt to run the ball or use the screen game on offense, and they rarely blitzed on defense. Andy Reid also again showed his terrible clock managment skills and use of his timeouts. He wasted a timeout unnecessarily on the punt formation in the mid to late 2nd quarter (5 yards would of helped Rocca anyways). He then again wasted about 10 seconds on the clock before calling the second timeout on their final drive of the 2nd quarter. If managed correctly, maybe the Eagles get some points before the half and don't stall at midfield at the clock runs out, and they have more confidence going to the locker room and getting the ball to start the second half.

Again, these are bunch of what ifs...but even in a game the Cowboys killed the Eagles on both lines of scrimmage, the Eagles had some oppurtunities to makes some plays and/or make some adjustments, but they failed to do so. Both these teams have a lot of talent. Neither team is "far superior" to the other, and all the pressure is on Dallas. The Eagles have been here before and won here before, THIS Cowboys team has not.

I'm not going to make a prediction on this game because I think it could go either way. I wouldn't be suprised to see either team win in a close, hard fought game. If the Cowboys come out and beat the Eagles easily again, then I'd have to admit they are the much better team. But frankly, I don't think that is the case. Go Eagles!

They are, and it happened, but I was told by a "knowledgable" Dallas fan that I was wrong.

I saw the very same stat, and I'm glad someone else has seen it as well.

I disagree that you talked to a knowledgeable Dallas fan. You most likely talked to a Philly cha chi that wanted to support a team that wins super bowls so he latched on the Cowboys.

No self respecting Cowboys fan could ever forget the playoff losses to the Cardinals and Giants.

Eagles win 30-20

the bet is to leave until the NFL draft.

I disagree that you talked to a knowledgeable Dallas fan. You most likely talked to a Philly cha chi that wanted to support a team that wins super bowls so he latched on the Cowboys.

No self respecting Cowboys fan could ever forget the playoff losses to the Cardinals and Giants.

we dont forget...but any real dallas fan also knows the eagles while a good team are just not as good as dallas now......the changing of the guards in the nfc east is taking place.....

this game is tough to predict.

the shift in confidence for dallas over the past weeks is uncanny and until now, unseen. the talent has finally translated into timely on-field results. at least two of their smaller demons---december losses and philly season ending beatdown---have been exercised.

philly has an up and down situation. on the one hand, i actually agree with some analysts who say last week's loss was a good thing for them, as it helped curb the hype and expectations that had been inflating throughout december. now, they seem to be right where they like to be---underdog and underappreciated. on the other hand, we now have two data points from which to draw some conclusions on this matchup, which point towards philly's still inconsistent offense and reliance upon the homerun. there were some nice stretches this yr [late yr against falcs, giants, niners] where they showed the ability to consistently put together plays and drives, using mccoy and weaver and the passing game; however, against dallas twice, the could not get the homerun from frax jax. as mentioned, this leads to a "not on" mcfagg [although i'd point out my constant gripe of his subpar accuracy despite a decade in the west coast].

i agree with the sentiment that if philly does not hit the homerun in this game, they will struggle with the current level of play of the dallas defense. philly's playoff experience is still a factor here, as we don't know whether the current dallas feelgood will trump the anxiety of the moment at the beginning of another playoff game. in a matchup of these twpo teams who know each other so well, adding in all these factors, i still expect a closely played game. i truly have no outcome prediction, as either result would not shock me. [my buddies point out to me that i should be rooting for philly, as a dallas win would allow them to haze me on the fact that it was accomplished without my main man TO :music_guitarred: :wave: . ]

There aren't any "One and Done" attitudes here. This team's headed for #6, so Pittsburgh, make room..."BELIEVE IT!"

we dont forget...but any real dallas fan also knows the eagles while a good team are just not as good as dallas now......the changing of the guards in the nfc east is taking place.....

Philly is young in a lot of places - the next couple years in this Division are going to be pretty damn competitive, speically with the Rat in Washington now.

Philly is young in a lot of places - the next couple years in this Division are going to be pretty damn competitive, speically with the Rat in Washington now.

I respect the talent philly has.but this dallas team is special.......I feel like 1992......I feel stronger about this team than the 13-3 team two years ago........Enjoy the ride......the romo nation is about to ascend to dominance.

Eagles win 30-20

I think you give him too much credit.

No way he can handle fry duty. :dunno:

the bet is to leave until the NFL draft.

No, it's not.

The bet is that you leave. If you have a bet with someone else to leave until the draft, it doesn't matter, because you lose our bet, you're gone.

And I leave if the Birds lose.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't discuss this with any knowledgeable Dallas fan.

He interjected himself after the debate was over to moronically refute actual facts

No, it's not.

The bet is that you leave. If you have a bet with someone else to leave until the draft, it doesn't matter, because you lose our bet, you're gone.

And I leave if the Birds lose.

a lifetime ban.......brutal

a lifetime ban.......brutal

:dunno:

If the Cowboys come out and beat the Eagles easily again, then I'd have to admit they are the much better team. But frankly, I don't think that is the case. Go Eagles!

Good enough for me pal. :rolleyes:

If the Eagles could do anything we would of seen it when they could have tied up home field advantage.

Wade has beaten Reid 5 out of 7 times, you know...

Philly is in big trouble bcoz you have to bring more to a game than an "intangible" advantage.

Westbrook looks explosive. What the fock were the saving him all game for. Reid is f'n clueless.

Has Celek even returned to the game since that early headshot from Hamlin? It sure looks like the Eagles miss him desperately out there.

Yes, but they just can't get him the ball.

Reid always has a great gameplan for these types of games.

I think the key is for the Eagles to get out early, get a lead, and have the defense dictate what the Cowboys offensive gameplan, thus bringing the blitz and trying to get Romo uncomfortable behind center.

If they let Romo get in a comfortable rhythm, and if Dallas is allowed to establish a running game, this one is over early.

I agree with everything you said above. And if this game stays close, it will come down to special teams, namely field position and FG kicking.

Last post and testament.

Pretty obvious that the coaching staff didn't have the right gameplan for last nite's game. How many times they ran receivers into routes 15 yards past the first down marker, I don't know. Quite stupid if you ask me.

Dallas deserved to win, they are the better team, and they are smokin' hot right now. I believe a physical team like Minnesota will match up quite well, and I don't see Dallas' LB corp matching up too well with AP.

I said it all year, and I'll say it again, the Eagles defense wasn't very good. And it showed, especially in those games against the playoff teams. Now given that statement, it's obvious they need an upgrade in personnel. I'm okay if McNabb doesn't come back, as long as they siginficantly upgrade the defense.

I hope Eagle fans remember #5, because if Kolb falters, you asked for it.

Finally, the reasoning behind the bet. Truth be told, the bored sucks anymore. Idiots like the one I just lost the bet to have ruined what used to be a pretty good place to talk football (and a little smack, admittedly). I posted on the bored and used the ADP preseason rankings. It's pointless to post anymore without getting some dooshbag homer fan arguing his own point with another alias.

What's the damn point of that, genius?

If Mike decided to make it a fee site, I'd be back. As it stands, the Eagles lost, I'm out of here, and I'll be dropping by in August to check the preseason ADP.

Peace and prosperity to all in 2010, and a hearty fock you to the ones who ruined the bored.

:dunno:

Take a look at McGrit's stats. He failed in another high pressure situation. The Eagles need a decent QB. They'd have had a better shot with Kolb.

Take a look at McGrit's stats. He failed in another high pressure situation. The Eagles need a decent QB. They'd have had a better shot with Kolb.

Romo wins his first playoff game and he's suddenly Mr. Clutch, but McNabb has nine playoff wins and he can't win a big game. LOL Good one. :overhead: :music_guitarred:

There's a lot of blame to go around for the loss yesterday.

The defense just flat out isn't good enough. The DL got blown off the ball on running downs and as usual, couldn't get any pressure on Romo without blitzing. They've been looking for another pass rushing DE to pair with Cole for years and still don't have him on the roster. They really need to improve the front seven and especially the LB corps. It would also be nice to have a starting caliber FS on the roster.

It is just painfully obvious that the Eagles inability to run the ball kills them over and over again. In 11 seasons now the Eagles have had a 1,000 yard rusher three times. That is just not good enough. I thought the OL performed admirably well considering all the injuries this year, but Reid obviously struck out in counting on the Andrews brothers on the right side of the line. Also, Jason Peters was okay this season but his Pro Bowl selection was a total joke. It would be nice if he could get through a game just once without committing a false start penalty.

Far as McNabb, I'm usually a defender but at this point it's probably time to go in another direction. I don't know if Kolb will ever be the guy to get this team over the hump but I have no faith in DMac anymore. If they could get a 2nd round pick for him it would be worth making the deal and working on the running game and the defense.

I'd b1tch about Reid but he's not going anywhere so what's the point?

Ugh.

Things Phlly must do:

* Find a way to run the ball. Nobody has run on Dallas all year long - but they have to find a way. Our front 7 is just way too strong and powerful right now, you let them pin their ears back and just rush the passer - lights out.

* Create offense. Know it sounds silly, but they have to sustain drives, move the chains and actually keep Romo and his offense off the field. Dallas is willing to give up the short/underneath stuff - have to take it.

* Score first, least early. Coming off the heals of that ass whipping - Philly has to make a statement that they are a different team this week and are here to fight back this time.

* Get pressure on Romo. Either by blitz or scheme, they have to get to Romo - if not, he will eat them alive again. Dallas moved the ball at will last week - if they don't at least slow down the passing game, going to be another long day mabye for the Iggs.

* Connect on the big play when it's there. #5 can't miss a wide open Jackson if he's gotten behind Newman (and he will again, rest assured).

Dallas must:

* Show up

Fixored :music_guitarred: :overhead:

Westbrook looks explosive. What the fock were the saving him all game for. Reid is f'n clueless.

He was waiting until the 4th quarter to unleash the running game

He was waiting until the 4th quarter to unleash the running game

I thought they saved him for the previous two games so they could use him in this one.

There's a lot of blame to go around for the loss yesterday.

The defense just flat out isn't good enough. The DL got blown off the ball on running downs and as usual, couldn't get any pressure on Romo without blitzing. They've been looking for another pass rushing DE to pair with Cole for years and still don't have him on the roster. They really need to improve the front seven and especially the LB corps. It would also be nice to have a starting caliber FS on the roster.

It is just painfully obvious that the Eagles inability to run the ball kills them over and over again. In 11 seasons now the Eagles have had a 1,000 yard rusher three times. That is just not good enough. I thought the OL performed admirably well considering all the injuries this year, but Reid obviously struck out in counting on the Andrews brothers on the right side of the line. Also, Jason Peters was okay this season but his Pro Bowl selection was a total joke. It would be nice if he could get through a game just once without committing a false start penalty.

Far as McNabb, I'm usually a defender but at this point it's probably time to go in another direction. I don't know if Kolb will ever be the guy to get this team over the hump but I have no faith in DMac anymore. If they could get a 2nd round pick for him it would be worth making the deal and working on the running game and the defense.

I'd b1tch about Reid but he's not going anywhere so what's the point?

Ugh.

I thought Collinsworth had a classic line in the broadcast last night. After a fairly long run by McCoy, he stated, "For you Philadelphia fans that last play was called a run..."

Classic. :doublethumbsup: