Sign in to follow this  
friendlyoooo

outdoors date ideas

Rape her in a dark alley. :wub:

I was gonna say make her dig a grave at knife point and then a murder-suicide. :banana: Date rape works too though. :unsure:

Wonder have a outdoor date for my gf .

Any fun ideas? I'm really at a loss here.

Just find the top 10 Outdoor Date Ideas, i personally like #3, Pls tell me which one do you guys like best? Thanks

Where do you live FUCKTARD? Give us a little bit more to go on.

Rape her in a dark alley. :wub:

Welcome Friendlyooooo....

And goodbye. :unsure:

Where do you live FUCKTARD? Give us a little bit more to go on.

yeah, it's tough to give ideas without that info.

I like to go mountain biking with women, as long as the woman is willing to try. I know a few easier trails to bring the first timers to. the last place I lived was with roommates and the place had a hot tub. That was just great cause I sometimes would go bicycle riding with a woman and then bring her back for a hot tub to sooth her leg muscles (Live on my own now and don't have a hot tub. :wub: ).

The beach is always a good one. This time of year, its usually just strolling the beach and walking the pier. Venice Beach in LA is a great place to just wander with a date because there are so many interesting characters. More fun when its warm out.

Take her to the zoo so the monkeys can throw their feces at you. Later you can take a shower together very sexy.

Why don't you take her someplace where she might see her friends and you can make a

good impression. Go to the playground.

Why don't you take her someplace where she might see her friends and you can make a

good impression. Go to the playground.

thats probably where this GFIAFP-of-an-alias picked her up in the first place. :pointstosky:

Wonder have a outdoor date for my gf .

Any fun ideas? I'm really at a loss here.

Just find the top 10 Outdoor Date Ideas, i personally like #3, Pls tell me which one do you guys like best? Thanks

3 sounds good, even if you have to pay. But like everything else on the list, you have to have some intimate knowledge of the date so you don't force her into something she doesn't like.

Two of my favoriites...

1) Pack a picnic basket (cheese, grapes, bread/crackers, wine... don't forget a blanket) and find a nice remote/scenic spot to take her to.

2) Plan a bike ride together

:bandana:

Two of my favoriites...

1) Pack a picnic basket (cheese, grapes, bread/crackers, wine... don't forget a blanket) and find a nice remote/scenic spot to take her to.

:overhead:

What was wrong with my idea? :bandana:

Want to go on a date

:shocking:

:mad:

Two of my favoriites...

B)

Two of my favoriites...

1) Pack a picnic basket (zip-ties, cattle prod, lotion/tissues, camera... don't forget a ductape) and find a nice remote/soundproof spot to take her to.

2) Plan a bike ride together. Make sure her bike has no seat.

B)

:mad:

where did the original poster go? you can't ask a question and disappear.

State of origin would be a nice starting point for us. I'm sure there is a difference in options comparing cities like Chicago to Miami, to California this time of year. Maybe St. Louis is where the date is.

bring a condom wherever it is :overhead:

friendlyoooo is one of my favorite posters. An enigma wrapped in a riddle.

At first, I thought yoooo was just some Asian spammer because the posts usually linked to the same website selling techie crap (not this Valentine's one). And the Engrish is broken. But sometimes it's not. :overhead:

Now I think yooo might just be Rusty.

I hope yoooo starts posting on the mange bored. :thumbsdown:

I don't get it.... Is #3 paintball or marathon training? they don't number them, and we don't know if they are doing a count down, or just a list. If it's a countdown, then paintball is #3. If it is a list, then marathon training is #3.

what kind of sick fock would take a chick marathon training? Apparently it's common if it made that list :angry:

Helicopter ride from Vegas to the grand canyon, picnic at the grand canyon, helicopter back to Vegas so you can have fun.

Two of my favoriites...

:lol:

I suggested bike ride too. So is it a date? :blink: