Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Can somebody please cut off

I literaly cannot take it anymore. This is unwatchable with the volume up. The Mute button is my friend. Holy hell. Not only do they have no idea what they are talking about but they are annoying too.

Bring in a new lead guy to replace Boomer. I don't care who it is. Keep Gruden (he's awesome), Kiper (has all the homework), Tom Jackson is okay, and we need Todd McShay for crying out loud.

Time for a change.

I haven't heard them all night. :lol: Been watching off NFL.com. Mainly Mariucci, Faulk, and Irvin. I think I would rather have Boomer and Young. Easy to say though since I haven't heard them all night. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I haven't heard them all night. :lol: Been watching off NFL.com. Mainly Mariucci, Faulk, and Irvin. I think I would rather have Boomer and Young. Easy to say though since I haven't heard them all night. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love him or hate him Mel Kiper at least knows everything about these college guys. Yet Steve Young talked the whole damn time. He was cutting people off, he was talking over Kiper and Gruden the whole night. About nothing. Young was talking frontier jibbersh. I actualy think he was on drugs or something. He shoud be fired on the spot.

I literaly cannot take it anymore. This is unwatchable with the volume up. The Mute button is my friend. Holy hell. Not only do they have no idea what they are talking about but they are annoying too.

Bring in a new lead guy to replace Boomer. I don't care who it is. Keep Gruden (he's awesome), Kiper (has all the homework), Tom Jackson is okay, and we need Todd McShay for crying out loud.

Time for a change.

Couldn't agree more. Steve Young is horrible.

Gotta have Kiper and McShay on there.

I love Gruden as an analyst. I hope he sticks around with ESPN.

young does suck

but boomer is boomer. i see nothing wrong with him

Steve Young only keeps that job at ESPN cause he is Boomer Berman's boy.

Gruden was pretty damn awesome. Kiper knows what he's talking about.

Tom Jackson has been worthless for years at the NFL draft coverage.

:headbanger:

Mel Kiper is the only reason to watch ESPN draft coverage but I still had to watch the NFL network. I cannot take Berman. There's no sportscast that he doesn't fock up.

Love him or hate him Mel Kiper at least knows everything about these college guys. Yet Steve Young talked the whole damn time. He was cutting people off, he was talking over Kiper and Gruden the whole night. About nothing. Young was talking frontier jibbersh. I actualy think he was on drugs or something. He shoud be fired on the spot.

I never thought I'd say this, but I actually prefer Joe Theismann to Steve Young. Young is terrible and always has been.

Boomer thought the Spiller pick was a good one... 'nuff said.

:pointstosky: and he's a Bills fan

Mike Tirico: Lead anchor

John Gruden: NFL Analyst

Brian Billick: NFL Anaylyst

Kiper and McShay: Draft analyst

That's who should be doing this thing.

Mike Tirico: Lead anchor

John Gruden: NFL Analyst

Brian Billick: NFL Anaylyst

Kiper and McShay: Draft analyst

That's who should be doing this thing.

Billick is on the NFL Net team, not sure if you were combining the 2 broadcasts.

I'm glad others on this board thought Young was horrible. It's painful, I want to pop him in the head and tell him to STFU :lol:

I'm glad others on this board thought Young was horrible. It's painful, I want to pop him in the head and tell him to STFU :unsure:

I thought it was just me. I have never liked him. He comes across as if his opinion is much more important than the others. I could care less about his opinion.

Problem is that the Gruden we've seen on the draft coverage, or doing those outstanding segments with the QB's, bears no resemblance to the obsequious sycophant in the booth for game broadcasts.

When I first saw Gruden on the combine brpoadcasts, I thought he was amazing. Then he got in the booth and brought so little to the table.

Like Billick, I think he's a great football guy who can break down players and situations, but has a tough time within the "entertainment" concept of the booth. It's the curse of ESPN, the People magazine of sports.

I watched most of it on the NFL network. I like Faulk and Michael Irvin. Rich Eisen is a douche, but he has his moments.

Deion Sanders can die in a grease fire.

I'm glad others on this board thought Young was horrible. It's painful, I want to pop him in the head and tell him to STFU :cheers:

I liked him for years because he would slob all over the Seahawk's knob when Holmgren was coach. But yeah, he comes across as the annoying little mormon kid that has had a candy bar for the first time.

S. Young was the worst of the bunch. Did anyone watch the Laker game the other night? I wanted to watch it mute, they had some chick announcing the game and she was horrid. And I am not the biggest b-ball fan.

You guys have it easy. I guess you all don't remember having to sit through hours of Howard Balzar and Dr. Z. :thumbsup:

Berman was beyond terrible, he really needs to hang em up. Whoever the producer was should be fired as well, unless they were going for uncomfortable silences, and trailing sentences.

I watched most of it on the NFL network. I like Faulk and Michael Irvin. Rich Eisen is a douche, but he has his moments.

Deion Sanders can die in a grease fire.

I like how they had Deion interviewing the guys right after they were drafted. I think he had about two questions ready. The first was "how does it feel" and the second was prolly something about their suit.

Steve Young saying "Austin Miles" twice while talking about the Cowboys,lol. I blame Lawerence Phillips for his scrambled brain. He should have not missed that block that ended his career.

We need Joe Theisman back! Could you imagine if he as on the set with those guys? That would be horrific!