Sign in to follow this  
Mrsteak21

Video footage of Polish President's plane crash

Not sure if this has already been posted here, but if not im sure some of you should have thoughts on this video.

This footage was shot after the Polish president's plane went down in Smolensk, Russia. It appears that there are men combing through the wreckage and shooting the surviving passengers. The men, gun shots and people pleading for their lives are on the tape.

From what i understand is that after this video was posted on the internet it reached the people of Poland and they are asking for a review of the Russian crash investigation. The hot rumor is that the KGB shot down the plane to kill the anti-communist president and top military officials (in favor of expanding the Russian anti-missle field).

Apparently the man who shot this film died 5 days later - his name was Andrei Mendierej. He was stabbed on the street, but didnt die and was submitted to intensive care in a hospital. 3 "assailants" somehow snuck into the hospital and stabbed him again multiple times killing him.

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEx7HL4H5yk...player_embedded

Cool story, bro.

Real or fake? Anybody else heard of this? Apparently this went viral across Eastern Europe last week.

MrSteak with another conspiracy theory?

Im shocked I tell you...shocked.

BTW...I think I saw bigfoot in that video too.

And the guy taking the video sounded a lot like Drago at the end of Rocky IV.

Why did they stop at the plane?

THe plane crashed outside of a village/city, i guess people went to investigate the wreckage?

I haven't given this tard a thought in teh past year, but as soon as I read the thread subject, I thought that it sounded like a Mrsteak21 topic. Lo and behold....

God, how horrible it must be to think everyone has a conspiracy going on. Suprised he hasn't just killed himself as the result of his paranoia.

BTW...I think I saw bigfoot in that video too.

And the guy taking the video sounded a lot like Drago at the end of Rocky IV.

Wow, that is all you have to contribute?

Im not saying this is real or fake, im asking for legitimate opinions. If you think stuff like this (KGB, CIA, Mossad assassinations) dont happen you are living in the dark ages.

That one guy looked supsiciously like ###### Cheney with a shotgun. What are the odds the Polish plane went down in the very woods Cheney is duck hunting in? :thumbsdown:

THe plane crashed outside of a village/city, i guess people went to investigate the wreckage?

Stupid Polacks. :thumbsdown:

Hopefully they took some time to retrieve the flight recorder in the middle of their bloodlust.....you know, the actual thing that could show they were blown out of the air by someone. Meh, probably not. That footage doesn't make good watchin' like cappin' crash survivors.

:thumbsdown:

Wow, that is all you have to contribute?

Im not saying this is real or fake, im asking for legitimate opinions. If you think stuff like this (KGB, CIA, Mossad assassinations) dont happen you are living in the dark ages.

With you...yes, that is all I am going to contribute...because it does not matter what you will hear or see from people on this board...you will continue to read wild theories and buy into them...no matter how many times they are debunked...you just keep coming back with more.

THen you bash others as sheep following what they are told...but thats all you do, follow what you are told by some website.

hey Steaky, this'll fry yer haid:

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre

Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908

Both Johnsons had johnsons.

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse

Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater

:shocking: :shocking:

That wasn't KGB that was Blair Witch.

It's interesting who (in Poland and in Russia) isn't outright dismissing the notion that the crash was intentional. As far as the video goes, according to the untrustworthy Daily Mail, it's not outright dismissed by sources that would be expected to.

One Russian account suggests that the footage was filmed by someone living close to the crash site - and that later an 'incorrect and sensational interpretation' was put on the film.

According to this theory, the gunshots heard were produced by the guns which were carried by the president's security men, which discharged after being caught in fire.

A Russian aviation expert who asked not to be named said last night: 'The use of this footage is a malicious hoax aimed at damaging Russia, nothing more and nothing less.'

From the Warsaw Business Journal: Did active cell phones contribute to Smolensk tragedy?

"Many of the cell phones aboard the doomed Tupolev, which crashed near Smolensk on April 10 killing President Kaczyński and the other 95 people on board, were switched on at the time of the disaster and could have contributed to the crash.

Around a hundred cell phones were active during the last leg of the flight..."

:shocking: :shocking:

Kennedy was payback for Lincoln! :mad:

Well, since the bodies were returned to Poland, I'm sure they can be autopsied for bullets.

Well, since the bodies were returned to Poland, I'm sure they can be autopsied for bullets.

that's what I was thinking - - wouldn't there be bullet holes in the bodies?

Was that a Zapruder film ???

Did you see how they were moving, humans cannot move like that...... :rolleyes:

The sad thing is Russia has such a bad reputation that nobody puts it past them to do something like that.

Ya wonder if Russian citizens care (or know) that the world views them like that.

The sad thing is Russia has such a bad reputation that nobody puts it past them to do something like that.

Ya wonder if Russian citizens care (or know) that the world views them like that.

Perhaps not, they likely do not even know. Do "we" care about the world perception of us? :rolleyes:

Perhaps not, they likely do not even know. Do "we" care about the world perception of us? :thumbsup:

I think Americans do care. And despite our unpopular Middle East presence, I think America is generally viewed as being a good/fair/just country. At least, by non-Muslim countries with free press.

:doublethumbsup: :shocking:

Einhorn is Finkle!

Finkle is Einhorn!!!!!!

I think a lot of them do. If they're aware of how they're portrayed in popular culture, and have some introspection. If we had claimed a non gold medalist of ours was truly the real winner, and Obama made a statement affirming that, we'd have to pick up on our own smugness, or at the least tinge of hostility and condescension.

But that attitude is like the default character of most Russians. I've known a ton and I like a few, but that's their way.

You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy ######, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.