Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

Got any summer plans?

Aside from the typical memorial day bbq and stuff like that i got

Vancouver in june. Gonna visit family/friends. Its a great city but the alcohol is focking expensive. Plus, they have weird rules. Can't buy cold beer where they sell hard liqour. Grocery stores can't have alcohol. No such thing as corner liqour store. But it'll be fun nonetheless.

Vegas in july. My plan fell through for may but i'm going for sure in july. The 16th-18th. Its gonna be a great ratio. Right now its 7 girls 3 guys. There will be massive amounts of alcohol, drugs, and sex. One night i'm droppin an e pill and the next, i'm gonna do some coke.

San diego in august. My lil brother graduates from marine boot camp on aug 20th. I have a buddy that lives down there so i'm gonna make a long weekend out of it. San diego is one of my favorite cities. Maybe go to TJ or rosarito for one of the nights.

Can't buy cold beer where they sell hard liqour.

But you can buy hot beer? :first:

I have my summer army reserve training, then off to a zone meeting in Chicago, then the day I get back from that, I have to start my MBA.

All back to back, July is going to suck

BCS, i get a job soon and/or make some roll playing poker with money i'm getting soon and make it out to Vegas at some point.

WCS, i just go to the UP for a week of rural camping/kayaking, i do this no matter what.

Both trips would make this a pretty damn excellent summer.

How the fock to you get (or afford) 3 vacations working at Walmart? :wacko:

It'a a multi-billion dollar corporation.............they prolly don't pay everyone the same thing they pay the hair-lipped 95 year old greeter.

itsatip.

Our work week is sat-fri. So i just take thur/fri one week then the following sat-sun for the next "work week" even though they're all in a row. I start early on wed so i can jet set out of the bay by 7pm. Then i don't start on monday til 230pm. That way, i'm still working my 40 hours a week. I might take an extra day for each trip, but i used up all my vacation/sick/personal time when i had to take 3 weeks off after my acl surgery about 6 weeks ago.

The only trip putting a huge dent in my savings is vegas. But for all 3 trips, i'm lookin to spend around $1200. I've been saving for a while. Plus i have some side income. I know a lot of people so i'll sell things for them. Right now i'm gonna sell speakers. My friend said, i want $150, keep whatever you get on top of that. I sold em for $250. Plus i have stocks (index mutual fund at 7,000? Yes sir!) and i get dividends. Not a whole lot, but it all adds up. We also get a quarterly bonus at walmart (we've only missed it once in the 18 months i've been there) and thats usually around $300.

I should be saving for school because tuition jumped up 30% this year but i figured i should go on one last summer of fun before i have to get serious for the next year and a half. Then when i get a real job, i wont be able to take a vacation too soon.

The biggest thing is i live with my brother and i get cheap rent. I pay the cleaning lady, half the groceries, and only $100 for rent. But i make up for it in other ways like taking care of the lawn and doing all the cooking. I make good food.

It'a a multi-billion dollar corporation.............they prolly don't pay everyone the same thing they pay the hair-lipped 95 year old greeter.

itsatip.

Sadly, i don't get paid much more than them. Actually, they all probably get paid more than me since they've been doing it 10+ years and i haven't been there for even 2. I work loss prevention right. Basically i dress up however i want, walk the store looking for thieves, then stop them outside. I'm "level 7" which is the highest pay grade, but i'm only making $10.70/hr. Managers make decent money. Starting salary in the sf bay area is around 45k, but i'm not lookin to make a career out of walmart.

Abilene Texas, to Memphis TN., to KC, back to Amarillo BBQ tour!!!

:pointstosky:

As i was reading the cities i was thinking, man, he better hit up some good bbq joints. Any places in particular or are you gonna look them up? I'm sure diners, dives, and drive ins has hit those cities lookin for bbq.

:pointstosky:

As i was reading the cities i was thinking, man, he better hit up some good bbq joints. Any places in particular or are you gonna look them up? I'm sure diners, dives, and drive ins has hit those cities lookin for bbq.

I need a tip for KC, but I have memphis(rendevous), Abilene (Joe Ellens), figured out. Dyers is my home joint in Amarillo. Any tips for KC?

I need a tip for KC, but I have memphis(rendevou :pointstosky: s), Abilene (Joe Ellens), figured out. Dyers is my home joint in Amarillo. Any tips for KC?

Are you driving? If so, between Abeline and Memphis you have to hit the Country Tavern outside of Kilgore/Lonview for their ribs. Nothing comes close.

I am going to Arizona to fock with hispanics :bandana:

I just get a little break in the beginning of June and then I start my rotations. Actually just finished up my 2nd year of medical school. :bandana: Not doing anything special with this time off. Just staying around the LA area and enjoying the outdoors which is beckoning me as I post this.

You guys should be happy that my posting should greatly diminish now that I am done with classes. I'll probably just be posting very sporadically now.

I might take a few days off for doctor appointments. Maybe go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond if I have time.

I'm going to try to go the entire month of June without sleep. I almost made it half way through April.

Cancun for a week in June (any tips on must see things to do there would be titties)

Malibu for a few days in July.

Vegas in September (I know it's not summer, but I'm excited for it!).

I'm going to go to Fresno to rob this guy July 16th-18th. I might go back in August around the 20th and make a long weekend of robbing him again.

Destin, Fl June 7th - 13th

Tulsa, Oklahoma - 20 year high school reunion July 16th - 20th

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sorry to hear that - T&Ps