Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

First girl you banged

I was 16 and she was 14 and well built. 5'2 and probably 32c. This picture is her now, at 40 years old! (she is wearing the pink top) :thumbsup:

http://yfrog.com/n1angelavj

I was 14 she was 16... 4 year dry spell after that though :(

She was 15, I was 18.

I don't remember her name, but I would say she banged me.

What a s1ut she was.

What I remember most is her saying "if you get me pregnant, we'll just kill it"

that was after we ran out of condoms.

last time I ever wore a condom I think.

:thumbsup:

Not bad for a 40 year old gal. :doublethumbsup:

:D

I know.. and she's not married...but she's a lesbian now. :cry: :cry: (no, that isn't her partner. her partner is uglier!) :cry:

fixxxed.

Should have known someone would beat me to it. That one was a softball right down the middle.

I know.. and she's not married...but she's a lesbian now. :cry: :cry: (no, that isn't her partner. her partner is uglier!) :cry:

I had an ex switch teams years back and it was the same way. She was quite pretty(34 b's) and ended up with an ugggggly partner. So ugly in fact I actually asked her if she understood how the dating system works? Ya know its a class system. You usually date within your look range. Ugly people date ugly people, normal looking people date other normal looking people and beautiful people often date other beautiful people.

I'll let you know. :cry:

Really? 34 years old...dude they could make a movie about, err...nevermind.

Man, that's gotta suck. You were really that bad in the sack?

Man, that's gotta suck. You were really that bad in the sack?

Actually, talking with her this past year, she said it was great. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Allison Frank, both 17.

My buddy's parents place, in his room. Fuckin c\/nt gave me crabs. How's that for luck?

Her gash smelled like fertilizer. That's how I invented the Stinky Pinky test (for my own good).

Asian girl. Good lay. Not bad looking, but more importantly she gave great head. She pretty much made it happen, I didn't really wanted to lose my virginity to a woman of loose morals but in retrospect it was definitely the way to go! :headbanger:

(Still probably the best head I have had to date. I peaked too early. :()

Allison Frank, both 17.

My buddy's parents place, in his room. Fuckin c\/nt gave me crabs. How's that for luck?

Her gash smelled like fertilizer. That's how I invented the Stinky Pinky test (for my own good).

LOL :clap: :overhead:

:thumbsup:

cbfalcon and I just got back from the moon, what?

Really? 34 years old...dude they could make a movie about, err...nevermind.

That guy was 40. Come on, I'm not a loser! :nono:

Same deal with my first time sans the crabs. <_< We were both 14. I drove a motorcycle. Her parents dropped her off at a teen club. I went and picked her up and drove her back to my buddy's house. We did it in his dad's Mystery Machine-type van. The van literally smelled like a dead possum was stuck in the chassis the entire next day.

:D

Doesn't 14 seem awfully young to most for having sex?

I mean...at 17...ok I was behind the group a bit, but 14?

If they filmed to catch a predator back in the late 90's, I'm quite sure I would have been on at least a couple episodes of that show.

fvcking edjr..... :lol: :lol: :doh:

Actually, talking with her this past year, she said it was great. :cheers: :thumbsup:

You were so good she started focking women. :overhead:

You were so good she started focking ugly women. :overhead:

fixxerated :pointstosky:

:banana:

She was 15, I was 18.

Similar numbers, although I had just turned 18 and she was almost 16. I would echo what cbfalcon said in that I think that we probably did it about 250 times over an 18 month period and for a good portion of that, I was away at college. :dunno:

We were both 14. Focked at her slutty friend's house. It was June 10th, 1994. The only reason I remember this was because it was exactly one week before the OJ Bronco chase. I remember June 17th, 1994 more for it being my 1 week anniversary than for the chase itself. :headbanger:

Similar numbers, although I had just turned 18 and she was almost 16. I would echo what cbfalcon said in that I think that we probably did it about 250 times over an 18 month period and for a good portion of that, I was away at college. :dunno:

:thumbsup: I dated my first for about 600 days, and I have no doubt we did it 900 times. Easily did it 9 out of every 10 days and there were enough 2-4x days to bring that total up.

At the time I just thought it was normal and that life would always be that way as long as I had a girlfriend. :rolleyes: Growing old is getting old.