Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

Would you call BS?!?

Randy Moss and Bradshaw for Berrian and D. Williams

I do and a couple of other players do, but the dude offered Moss/Bradshaw for this...weird thing.

You call it.

Really ? :rolleyes:

I still don't know how you can call any trade collusion when no one has even taken a regular season snap yet.

Do you have a crystal ball that tells you how those players are going to perform this year? If not, shut up and let it go through.

And a general rule of thumb to everyone, to avoid seeing these threads all year long:

If you have to come here and ask if a trade is collusion, it's not collusion.

Collusion is an agreement, usually secretive, which occurs between two or more persons to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage.

So two guys in your league got together with the idea of defrauding the rest of the league and that's the best they came up with? You must play with morons.

fwiw I like the Moss/Bradshaw side of that trade but without real evidence how in the world can you call that collusion?

I do and a couple of other players do, but the dude offered Moss/Bradshaw for this...weird thing.

You call it.

You need to go to your own house, ring the doorbell, wait for your wife and kid to come answer the door, and then punch yourself in the face.

Not sure which team is dumping players and which is getting the best of it. Either way, you suck at life.

You call it.

I want to make diarrhea on your face.

You call it.

Yes. Obvious collusion.

Doug Williams hasn't taken a snap in years, and it's unlikely that he'll get any reps with McNabb in town now.

Yes. Obvious collusion.

Doug Williams hasn't taken a snap in years, and it's unlikely that he'll get any reps with McNabb in town now.

Fair, but you think Terry Bradshaw still has anything left in him?!

Quit the league, but before you do, go to each person's house involved in this trade and punch each in the face whilst his family is looking on.

I just said it was weird, I'm not even the one most bitching about it in the league. So I thought I'd ask a bunch of retards on here what they thought!!

Trade got put down! :banana:

This is the same guy who got Peterson and Wayne last year and gave up B. Edwards and Mendenhall!

Trades should never be "put down" unless it is undoubtedly one sided.

This trade was not undoubtedly one sided.

Ballparking ADPs, it was a 1.09 and 7.04 for 2.08 and 9.12.

It is obvious who is getting the better deal if you look at it that way, but Moss is already b1tching about not getting enough attention and Bradshow is not guaranteed to have a great season.

I just don't see why the trade needed to be vetoed.

your league sounds like a joke.

Trades should never be "put down" unless it is undoubtedly one sided.

Correction - trade should ONLY be put down if it's collusion. Otherwise you end up with a league where the commish and the other owners shoot down trades only because they think it improves the competition.

:cheers:

I just said it was weird, I'm not even the one most bitching about it in the league. So I thought I'd ask a bunch of retards on here what they thought!!

This is the same guy who got Peterson and Wayne last year and gave up B. Edwards and Mendenhall!

So by the dancing banana you're showing you are happy the trade got put down yet you now say the trade is "weird". Which is it tool? Collusion or weird?? Anyways, congrats, your league obviously has a bunch of whinny little bitches.

Correction - trade should ONLY be put down if it's collusion. Otherwise you end up with a league where the commish and the other owners shoot down trades only because they think it improves the competition.

Beer sounds good about now.

We're the retards, but you're the one whining about a relatively even trade. Someone get him a straw ASAP. :doh:

Beer does sound good. Maybe you'd have to see the rosters at the end of the trade...one dudes looks totally horrible with just Berrian and D. Will and the other is stacked like no other.

Maybe you'd have to see the rosters at the end of the trade...

No, we wouldn't, because one-sidedness isn't ever a reason to veto a trade. The only reason to veto a trade is collusion.

No, we wouldn't, because one-sidedness isn't ever a reason to veto a trade. The only reason to veto a trade is collusion.

Exactly. If the guy getting D Will thinks he's going to have a monster year and that Moss is going to fall off a little, why should the rest of the league be able to disallow him from trading for the guy he wants?

Beer does sound good. Maybe you'd have to see the rosters at the end of the trade...one dudes looks totally horrible with just Berrian and D. Will and the other is stacked like no other.

you're a moron and your league is full of morons.

hth

I wish our league had someone who would keep track of all of my roster moves. He can remember them, then remind me of them next year! That would be awsome.

OP, you should veto your own life. HTH. :cheers:

Let's cheer to you dying and burning in hell soon! Woo!! :overhead:

Actually I feel sorry for most of you and the lives you must have lived in order for you to feel the need to be so negative and superior on a little fantasy football message board. Grow up and stop being a low-life, there's more to life than fantasy football. A simple "No" and "Yes" is great.

But I'll cheers again to all the posters here who feel superior and love to criticize, keep sucking and underachieving at life, because obviously you do when you spend most of your time on a message board acting tough, funny, and being a Mr. Knowitall!

You know sometimes if I don't like anyone at a certain draft position and think I can get my guys later, I'll draft someone I'm not really high on (like R. Moss) with the intent on trading him for someone I do like. I take the seemingly crappy end of deals all the time. I'm just confident in my ability to predict over and under acheivers.

You need to go to your own house, ring the doorbell, wait for your wife and kid to come answer the door, and then punch yourself in the face.

Not sure which team is dumping players and which is getting the best of it. Either way, you suck at life.

I want to make diarrhea on your face.

Yes. Obvious collusion.

As a rule, I call shenanigans on all trades that improve my competition.

Let's cheer to you dying and burning in hell soon! Woo!! :overhead:

I laughed at all of these. Good thread guys.

A simple "No" and "Yes" is great.

keep sucking and underachieving at life, because obviously you do when you spend most of your time on a message board acting tough, funny, and being a Mr. Knowitall!

Whose feelings are hurt?

He just wanted a simple yes or no so.... NO!

Actually I feel sorry for most of you and the lives you must have lived in order for you to feel the need to be so negative and superior on a little fantasy football message board. Grow up and stop being a low-life, there's more to life than fantasy football. A simple "No" and "Yes" is great.

But I'll cheers again to all the posters here who feel superior and love to criticize, keep sucking and underachieving at life, because obviously you do when you spend most of your time on a message board acting tough, funny, and being a Mr. Knowitall!

If there's "more to life than fantasy football" you wouldn't be 1) crying about it, and 2) pretending that you know how to manage another persons team better than they can themselves.

You post a thread looking for everyone to stroke you and your ego off, and then turn on the water works when it backfires.

You're getting flamed, because you're being a doosh to your 2 buddies. Period.

HTH.

"a simple yes or no will do."

No man, the fact that that trade was overturned should be embarrasing for you and for all your league mates. Honestly this is why no one should EVER agree to be in a league that allows vetoes, because of garbage like this.

What is the point of fantasy football if you are not allowed to do what you want with your team. I mean hell, If I think Nate Burleson is going to be the #1 fantasy WR I should be able to trade Andre Johnson, Ryan Mathews, and Jamall Charles for him if I so choose. I dont know why this is so hard for some to understand.

THat would make more sense if your question wasn't so focking over the top about this trade. It is INSANE to even think this trade should be vetoed. Absolutely pathetic.