Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

**Official Week 2 F.U. thread........

First FOCK YOU goes out to me for breaking one of my cardinal rules: Don't get cute and chase points.

Christ what the fock was I thinking benching Best for Stewart?! Might be (hopefully) the biggest mistake I pull all year. I doubt it.

Second fock you out to the Ravens. How the fock are you letting the Bengals shut you down? I need Rice to focking produce you clowns!

Third fock you out to Arizona. I've got Roddy White who's got some good karma rolling but you've already mailed it in against the Falcons and they'll most likely run the rest of the day. Focking idiots.

Wow, the tragedy continues.

My opponent rolled with McCoy who went off and I benched Best. Now Portis just takes in his 2nd TD of the afternoon on my bench (he only has 10 yds rushing though)

Fock you Fantasy Football. I focking hate you................

until next week.

A big F.U. to Footsteps Flacco. You've got tons of talent around you, pull your head out of your ass and start using it, dipsh1t.

FU to Me (2006). I suck balls at fantasy football. Team looks great after the draft every year, and my guys just suck.

Playing against Ryan, Best, AD and Finley so far isn't helping. <_<

Fock you Turner for getting hurt against a cupcake

Fock you Mathews for getting hurt against a cupcake

Fock my life because i'm 0-2 unless Steve Smith goes completely nuts tonight

Guess I'll give mine to the Falcons (Gonzo) this week. Over 40 points scored, Turner out, and Gonzo only has 19 yards receiving? WTF is this sh1t? :thumbsdown:

I got Bested today!

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Went up against him twice and he hurt me...BAD!

McCoy hurt me too.

As for turds on my teams...hi there Mr. Jones-Drew!

:wave:

MSW just scored a TD so stop hatin' on him. He was on my bench though. :wall:

F.U to:

Devin Aromashodu

Ryan Mathews

Gonna have to add Ms. Brady and her 3 turnovers!

Asshat!

:overhead:

Fock you, Randy Moss. Revis goes down in the first half, and you put up exactly 0 catches for 0 yards after that. Thanks for coming out. I can't wait to hear what sort of vaginal secretions you spew out in this week's post-game press conference. <_<

FU to the Titans OLine. Negated CJ's only great run of the game, an 85 yard scamper for a TD. That 14 lost points may cost me this week. And of course the rest of the game they sucked.

Fock you Rivers, that last TD was not necessary :nono:

Fock you AJ, I hope you die. :ninja:

Fock you Jennings, show the fock up! :rolleyes:

Fock you Jones-Drew. *knock-knock* "Who's there?" You suck! <_<

I deserve a tea bagging for pulling Eli for Flacco. WTF was I thinking? I don't even want to watch the game tonight. Its just gonna depress me. So f0ck you to me.

2 not so simple FOCK Yous!

1. I felt Jahvid Best's wrath today, so FOCK You to him

2. THE ENTIRE STEELERS/TITANS GAME!

a. Vince Young for playing like absolute garbage (opponent had Steelers Def)

b. Amano for negating CJ's long TD run!

c. Steelers Def! for killing my FF team, my stud RB and well being a Raider fan, just born to hate the Steelers!

(RotoWire) Turner, who suffered a groin injury Sunday, was actually cleared to return to the game, but the Falcons elected to let him rest as the contest turned into a blowout, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports. "I don't think it was significant," coach Mike Smith said of Turner's injury. "He was talking about going back in to the ball game. He was cleared to go back in. I don't think it's going to be anything significant. But I have yet to talk to the trainers..."

A big one to Mike Smith, for not rushing the Burner back into action like he did last year.

FU to the Titans OLine. Negated CJ's only great run of the game, an 85 yard scamper for a TD. That 14 lost points may cost me this week. And of course the rest of the game they sucked.

I almost forgot that. Big FU to the o-line and VY's mediocre ass.

FU to Me (2006). I suck balls at fantasy football. Team looks great after the draft every year, and my guys just suck.

Playing against Ryan, Best, AD and Finley so far isn't helping. <_<

FU to me for giving up too soon. 140.8 points this week. Looking at a possible 6-1 rebound. :banana:

Dwayne Bowe. I guess the monsoon last week wasn't the problem. You sucking is the problem.

Got Bested in one league but may still survive it.

MJD; way to give up team#@! Also, two weeks in a row you were outscored by Hightower and (I'm guessing) Pierre. Automatic start, not so much.

Hines Ward, Greg Jennings, Cards defense... not a good week.

A warm and fuzzy FOCK YOU!!!! to TJ YOURADOOSHBAG! :mad:

A donut? A fockin donut! Enjoy the shite pile I send you to after this week. :mad:

brandon jackson only gets 29 rush on 10 carries and cant keep frankenstein/white boy rb off the field. Koon i think is his name.

man ....i really thought with a huge lead jackson would have at least 16 carries and not be in a share situation with keith von erich.

fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ps...did get a lucky td though

Flacco and to Matthews!!!!!!! :argue:

I feel your pain brother......Sigh!

Jennings, Carolina DST & DWill (traded DJax/Harrison to get him this week...and of course DJax goes off today) :doh:

My complete lineup....Favre, CJ, D-will(not), Jennings, Boldin, Garcon(jury still out), Celek, BironArse, and the Cowgirl D.. Put up a whopping 7 pts this week so far....c'mon Garcon a one in a million shot! Yep Im telling you I got chance.