Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What's The Meanest Thing You Have Ever Done?

Not me as i am not a douchenhiemer like you guys, and not to a stranger, but my buddy in college (allegedly, knowing him i am sure it's true) jacked off onto his roommates toothbrush and in his shampoo after he pissed him off.

Actually, I remember one time when i was like 10, there was this fugly chick who i guessed was confused about her sexual identity. One day, we were arguing about something, and she said "Why don't you act mature?" and i said "Why don't you act like a girl". She balled her eyes out and went to a 400lb lunch lady and she made me apologize. If i recall, she ended up being a dyke.

To a stranger? I was driving to work one day and saw this teenager wearing a nice shirt and tie. Looked like he was going for a job interview. For no reason at all, I speed the car and hit a large puddle and soaked him. When I looked back in the rearview mirror, he was just standing there in disbelief with his arms up. .

To a woman? I was standing in line at the grocery store and there was a very ugly 20 something woman standing in front of me. She had four items. A bottle of scotch, peroxide, vaseline, and a large cucumber, I asked her where the big party was. She started crying. I told her she should go get some razor blades and that I wouldn't mind holding her spot.

I know #2 is a lie because I just can't picture you talking to a woman.

I can't recall doing anything mean to anybody, but one morning I drove to college and parked my car. I guess in my haste I neglected to set my e-brake. When I came out, some POS dooshbag had rolled my car into the Jeep Cherokee behind me.

:mad:

I once jerked off into a "hot" co-workers water bottle..did it a few times actually. Is that considered wrong :dunno: anyhow shes making a big deal of it now :o

Pick on retards.

But it's only cause I love you guys. :wave:

This made me think of something I still feel bad about. In the sixth grade there was this retarded kid that went to school with us, he was really tall, and walked with a limp, talked funny etc. He went on to high school with us and his condition eventually caused him to go blind.

He was in a recreational activity period with me and there were these girls that were the badasses of the school at the time. I mean seriously, there probably wasn't a sixth grader that would stand up to these girls. The ringleader had been in alot of fights and had a reputation for being particularly brutal.

Anyway, they really picked on this retarded kid bad. It got to the point where every time they would walk past him they would punch him or something, and then just laugh... and the teacher was clueless. He would just cower from them and cry. I've always felt bad that I didn't do something to help him. It's probably the most cruel I've seen one person be to another person in my life.

She probabry think you were dead husband.

See. I suggest you dead fock. See how I do that?

This guy is easily the best poster on the board.

This made me think of something I still feel bad about. In the sixth grade there was this retarded kid that went to school with us, he was really tall, and walked with a limp, talked funny etc. He went on to high school with us and his condition eventually caused him to go blind.

He was in a recreational activity period with me and there were these girls that were the badasses of the school at the time. I mean seriously, there probably wasn't a sixth grader that would stand up to these girls. The ringleader had been in alot of fights and had a reputation for being particularly brutal.

Anyway, they really picked on this retarded kid bad. It got to the point where every time they would walk past him they would punch him or something, and then just laugh... and the teacher was clueless. He would just cower from them and cry. I've always felt bad that I didn't do something to help him. It's probably the most cruel I've seen one person be to another person in my life.

I told 2 guys that were 2 grades older than me that I was going to f*ck them up for making fun of a handicapped kid. They must have been some serious bitches, cuz they didn't do shite, and they most likely could have beat my ass 2 on 1.

MDC needs you now more than ever!!!

I told 2 guys that were 2 grades older than me that I was going to f*ck them up for making fun of a handicapped kid. They must have been some serious bitches, cuz they didn't do shite, and they most likely could have beat my ass 2 on 1.

I was always the smallest kid growing up, so I weighed about 55 pounds in 6th grade. I wrestled at 105 in high school. Anyway, not that it excuses me. I still think about it and wish I had done somthing. I feel like not helping is one of the meanest things I've done. If I had, I would have got my ass kicked though.

When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life

I was a pizza driver in Houston, and it had been raining for like a week straight. Finally, the sun came out. I was sent out to go get some supplies for the restaurant, and as I was rounding a corner, there was this dude in a fancy peach-colored suit standing with a woman in what looked like some kind of Sunday church dress. She also had on some elaborate hat. They were standing along the curb, waiting for a bus, and right in front of them was this huge puddle full of nasty water. I hit that focking puddle going like 45 mph, and it sent a tsunami of nasty street water washing over them. I had the windows rolled down and AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" blasting on the stereo, but I still could hear the poor fockers screaming at me all the way to the next block. I still laugh about it.

:overhead:

Just because they were willing to make fun of a retard, doesn't mean they were willing to beat one up.

About 10 years ago I passed a bunch of teenagers, maybe 15-16 years old on the street who were harrassing this old guy out front of his house - telling him they were going to kill him in his sleep and stuff like that.

So I walked up and flat-out decked the ringleader as hard as I could. He never saw it come and I think I broke his nose.

Unnecessary, but it really pissed me off to see a bunch of snot-nosed punks give a defenseless old guy a hard time.

:dunno:

I was always the smallest kid growing up, so I weighed about 55 pounds in 6th grade. I wrestled at 105 in high school. Anyway, not that it excuses me. I still think about it and wish I had done somthing. I feel like not helping is one of the meanest things I've done. If I had, I would have got my ass kicked though.

If true, you seem to be one of the few people in this thread that wasn't a complete piece of sh*t when they were younger. You had guilt from not getting involved, while half of these focks laugh off destroying someone's personal property.

About 10 years ago I passed a bunch of teenagers, maybe 15-16 years old on the street who were harrassing this old guy out front of his house - telling him they were going to kill him in his sleep and stuff like that.

So I walked up and flat-out decked the ringleader as hard as I could. He never saw it come and I think I broke his nose.

Unnecessary, but it really pissed me off to see a bunch of snot-nosed punks give a defenseless old guy a hard time.

ohh bullsh!t, you slapped him and you know it. :nono:

This trumps any and all Giants Fan 9/11 tales.

Paul Bunyan, Jonny Appleseed, John Henry, and now MDC.

Chronic masturbation? :shocking:

Now the guy is selling Tupperware.

ohh bullsh!t, you slapped him and you know it. :nono:

I was thinking he prolly smacked the guy with his purse.

I was a pizza driver in Houston, and it had been raining for like a week straight. Finally, the sun came out. I was sent out to go get some supplies for the restaurant, and as I was rounding a corner, there was this dude in a fancy peach-colored suit standing with a woman in what looked like some kind of Sunday church dress. She also had on some elaborate hat. They were standing along the curb, waiting for a bus, and right in front of them was this huge puddle full of nasty water. I hit that focking puddle going like 45 mph, and it sent a tsunami of nasty street water washing over them. I had the windows rolled down and AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" blasting on the stereo, but I still could hear the poor fockers screaming at me all the way to the next block. I still laugh about it.

I thought you were going to say you asked someone for fingerprints when they paid with a check :unsure:

If true, you seem to be one of the few people in this thread that wasn't a complete piece of sh*t when they were younger. You had guilt from not getting involved, while half of these focks laugh off destroying someone's personal property.

Oh, I've done my share of stupid/mean things, destroyed other's property for no reason, etc also. But this one does seriously bother me from time to time, even though I wasn't the primary actor.

Racist :mad: :mad: