Sign in to follow this  
BigBlue7

What moves have you made?

I almost love making trades as much as the draft.

Any given season i'm likely to have an entirely different starting line up than the one I drafted.

After week 3 I traded...

S Jackson

Crabtree

Knox

For

Fitz

D Williams

I'm actually quite proud of myself this year, and have held off making any trades in the first four weeks. Heading into the weekend I've offered DJax for Charles and DJax for Mathews, and still waiting to hear on either. If not, I'm content.

So far:

Week 3 traded Mendenhall for MJD straight up

This week sent Felix Jones for Fitz straight up

Tried to get Brandon Lloyd this week for Ochocinco to no avail.

My roster at the moment:

Vick

Favre

Orton

J. Freeman

MJD

A. Peterson

M. Lynch

D. Jax

Fitz

Ochocinco

M. Williams (Bucs)

Keller

M. Bryant

Saints D.

So far:

Week 3 traded Mendenhall for MJD straight up

This week sent Felix Jones for Fitz straight up

Tried to get Brandon Lloyd this week for Ochocinco to no avail.

My roster at the moment:

Vick

Favre

Orton

J. Freeman

MJD

A. Peterson

M. Lynch

D. Jax

Fitz

Ochocinco

M. Williams (Bucs)

Keller

M. Bryant

Saints D.

Someone took Felix Jones for Fitz? Regardless of the boys sayin they're all in on him...

I don't think there's any format that I would do that. Good for you though.

I would have held onto Mendenhall...but that's me.

Before the season I gave Ahmad Bradshaw/Owen Daniels for Dallas Clark

This week: I gave Josh Freeman/Jabar Gaffney for Brett Favre/Steve Smith (NYG)

I gave Ronnie Brown for Ray Rice

I agree...I like trading more than the draft and/or season.

This year, I gave Brandon Jackson and Knox to the desperate Grant owner for Fitz...before he had a chance to see that BJax is the suck. I also traded SJax and Clayton for Gore. I am not sure how I feel about that trade just yet.

My team now:

Orton (WW)

Flacco

MJD (keeper)

Gore (trade)

Best

M. Bush

R. White

Boldin

Fitz (trade)

Lloyd (WW)

VJax (WW)

Cooley

Hernandez (WW)

Rackers

Chargers (WW)

It looks like a stacked team for a 12 team league...I am 2-2.

I just offered Lynch for Holmes. He needs a Rb and I need a WR . Fair trade based on the upside of both players I thought.

Well I hav been VERY active this year but it has worked out so far 4-0

After week 1 traded A.foster/Colston for Schabb/Calvin Johnson

Week 2 traded Cutler for Welker then Wayne for Turner

Week 3 Welker/Bradshaw for Andre Johnson/Reggie Bush

This week traded Turner for Ray rice

So 10 Team .5 PPR I have an all NAME team

QB-Schabb

RB-AP

RB-Ray Rice

flex-Hillis

WR-Andre Johnson

WR-Calvin Johnson

Bench- Wells, Snelling, Reggie, Favre, Clayton, Wallace

Rivers

Moore

Floyd

For

A.Johnson

Eli

Maclin

then in the same day traded

Mcfadden

Cooly

Eli

Maclin

49ers def

for

Scaub

M. Wallace

Falcons def

Witten

I was offered Royal,Harvin for M.Wallace and SIms-Walker???? What do u guys think? 40 yard td or more 5 point bonus. 0.5 per reception and 100 yard games 5 bonus points...Wallace seems like he's gonna be a beast and Royal seems to be in that Denver mix of Wr. Harvin is always questionable...

My league is pretty competitive

Sept 1st Sent - Sid Rice and Ocho Cinco in return for Roddy White and J. Knox

Sept 16th Sent - T.Gonzo Aromashadu (just had a good wk 1 game) and Colston in return for Gates, Boldin and J.Morgan (dropped)

Sept 21 - Sent Brandon Jackson (Hype week) in return J.Flacco

Sept 21 - Sent P.Hillis(drafted in 14th round) and J.knox in return Ced Benson and Larry Johnson (dropped)

Sept 23 - Sent M.Vick, M.Clayton, Joe Flacco in return P.Manning, Julius Jones (dropped) L.Washington (dropped)

Sept 30 - Sent A.Foster (drafted round 5) and C.Benson in return Demariyious Thomas and Adrian Peterson (This deal may come back to bite me)

October 5 - Sent Gaffney to a Denver slappy for D.Bowe.

I have lucked out this year and been able to deal guys when they are peaking :cheers:

Eli is letting me down at QB but I'm going to offer one of these guys for Big Ben: Bradshaw, Pierre Thomas, Matthews, Torain , Hillis, Nicks, Austin or Lance Moore.

Just before week 1, I sent Crabtree and Beanie Wells for Frank Gore to an owner hurting for WR. . I offered Javhid Best and Crabtree but he preferred Beanie. :dunno:

I'm actually quite proud of myself this year, and have held off making any trades in the first four weeks. Heading into the weekend I've offered DJax for Charles and DJax for Mathews, and still waiting to hear on either. If not, I'm content.

Same. No moves yet. I've gone trade crazy in the past and have traded myself out of good teams. I've offered a few trades on buy low guys but they've been shot down because I'm not offering much. I also said no to a few trades offered to me a couple weeks ago that wouldn't have been good ones based on what players have done since then. Playing it close this year.

Someone took Felix Jones for Fitz? Regardless of the boys sayin they're all in on him...

I don't think there's any format that I would do that. Good for you though.

I would have held onto Mendenhall...but that's me.

Yes the Mendy thing was tough, but I traded him before the Ravens game and their bye. I'm glad MJD finally scored last week and hopefully he has turned the corner. And yes someone offered me Fitz for F. Jones so I had to take that.

Traded Chris Johnson and Eli Manning for Ray Rice and Philip Rivers in my 6 pt. passing TD league.

My RB's are now Arian Foster, Ray Rice, Jahvid Best, Jamaal Charles

Just traded Ahmad Bradshaw and Lance Moore for Marques Colston and Knowshon Moreno in my standard PPR league.

My RB's are now MJD, Jahvid Best, Jamaal Charles, Marshawn Lynch, Knowshon Moreno.

My WR's are Randy Moss, Greg Jennings, Marques Colston, Santonio Holmes, Terrell Owens

What do you guys think?

Our league has had 5 trades so far and I've been involved in 4 of them, love to wheel-n-deal.

Traded S. Moss for Spiller

Packaged Spiller and Knox for Marshall Definite winner

Traded Craptree for Gresham

Traded Tolbert for Orton

Been offerred 2 big trades this week and I would like to pull the trigger on one. Can I get soem advice on these? Standard Yahoo no-PPR with 3 WRs:

Trade #1:

I give: Ray Rice and Jermichael Finley

I get: Arian Foster and Brent Celek

Trade #2:

I give: Cutler, Pierre Thomas, and J. Finley

I get: SJax and Kyle Orton

My Team:

QB: Cutler (out), Henne (bye), Garrard and just picked up Shaun Hill to start this week

RB: Ray Rice, Pierre Thomas, FJax (just dropped Portis)

WR: Miles Austin, Maclin, Sims-Walker, Johnny Knox, Gaffney, Nate Washington (very weak here in depth)

TE: J Finley and Zach Miller

I just traded Frank Gore and B. Pettigrew for Jamaal Charles & Jermichal Finley. I have Adrian Peterson & Arian Foster and was week at TE. I also like the upside of Jamaal Charles who is averaging 7.0 yards per carry.

Tried to get Austin for Cutler but was rejected, might try to work something out for Boldin with the guy who owns Eli.

Had Rice, Foster, SJax and Bradshaw on my roster and after seeing how terrible Witten was doing and really not feeling very confident in his production this year I sent Bradshaw and Witten packing and got Dallas Clark and McGahee to handcuff with Rice.

Probably much ado about nothin but there is not much to pick from on our waiver wire. I dropped Housh, Maroney and Miami O line and picked up Fred Jackson, Brandon Tate and Brandon Jacobs. In the Packer game at least, I thought Jackson looked much better than Lynch. Can't imagine trading Moss unless BB thought Tate could handle it. And Monday night I thought Jacobs was running angry. Maybe one of them will become a starter for me and not just a player to use when others are on byes.

Just posted this in another thread...I haven't accepted it yet.

(I give) Hightower, Bowe, Lance Moore, Witten

(I get) Caddy, Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Winslow

To me, the trade is all about Fitz. I realize Caddy is losing touches and Winslow is a downgrade from Witten, but my lineup starts looking a lot better with Fitz in the lineup. Plus, I don't imagine Moore will maintain his current pace, esp. once Reggie and Pierre both come back.

My lineup with this trade:

Brees

S-Jax

Pierre

(Any number of flex options)

Fitz

TO

Cooley

With Vick injured:

Traded away Favre and Torain, and received Orton and Thomas Jones.

My league is pretty competitive

Sept 1st Sent - Sid Rice and Ocho Cinco in return for Roddy White and J. Knox

Sept 21 - Sent Brandon Jackson (Hype week) in return J.Flacco

Sept 23 - Sent M.Vick, M.Clayton, Joe Flacco in return P.Manning, Julius Jones (dropped) L.Washington (dropped)

And you're sure this is a competitive league?

I picked up James Starks and sent Leon Washington packing since I have Brandon Jackson trying to fight for my RB2 spot with Felix Jones and Ricky Williams as they all disappoint me. Hopefully Starks can become the valuable RB on the best offense in the league.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?prospect_id=2214

He also put up good numbers across the board at the NFL combine. He wasn't at the top, but he was right there with some highly valued RBs.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers

Traded Forte for Ronnie Brown and Roy Williams yesterday.

Lineup requirements (1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1Flex(WR/TE/RB), 1K, 1Def

QB - Orton, Flacco

RB - Rice, Bradshaw, Lynch, Ronnie Brown, McGahee

WR - Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Driver, Roy Williams

TE - Gates

K - Bryant

Def - Saints

The thing that stinks, is I would love to make a move, but there seems to be such slim pickins @ WR this year. I have a wealth @ RB (assuming that MAtthews, Rice and McCoy all come back healthy in the next few weeks) and my WW p/u of Witten for DBrown should happen Sunday.

So I have Rice, MAtthews, McCoy, TOrain, Forte for RBs, I've got PRiv and Ryan, I should end up with Finley, Cooley and Witten @ TE (retarded I know but I couldn't not put in a claim for Witten) but my Wideouts fall off after Megatron... Welker is gonna be fuxxord after the Moss trade, then it's Mike Williams, Bowe and Demaryius. I should be able to find a WR to pack up a TE and RB for but, even in an 8 teamer, it seems like there's only one stud and one serviceable per team (keep in mind we have 3 WR slots)

WHO ARE THE WR SLEEPERS MOVING FORWARD??? I need to find a steal.

My best move this season probably was trading Favre for Orton in a dynasty league in may.

My worst move is from the same league, i traded brees for Henne, Barber, and Berrian :lol: