Sign in to follow this  
DanXIII

Curtis got slapped by a white teacher

http://www.curtisgotslappedbyawhiteteacher.com/

I think this woman has a good case. I don't see how she could not get all 57 of her demands.

You can skip the first couple sections and go straight to where she starts asking for them to pay her water bill, cars, gas cards, $15,000 a month consulting jobs, all expense paid trips to meet Louis Farrakan, etc.

:D

Why am I not surprised. :D

What a stoopid coont.... :rolleyes:

African Americans better what themselves, the messicans are making moves to become the main "minority", and could water down their attempts to pretend their lack of success is someone else's fault..... and messicans actually work, making it even worse.....

:lol:

You can skip the first couple sections and go straight to where she starts asking for them to pay her water bill, cars, gas cards, $15,000 a month consulting jobs, all expense paid trips to meet Louis Farrakan, etc.

:D

I strongly disagree. I'm only on the first paragraph and I'm in tears.

Did she put copyright symbols next to her and her son's names???????????????

I am the sovereign mother, intellectual property owner, creator and caretaker of Curtis Bowen.

WTF© Not a big fan of public school teachers, but dealing with people like this gets my sympathy. Lisa Henry Bowen© probably isn’t unique. Can you imagine parent-teacher nights with people like this? I’d love to see a reply like this …

Dear Ms. Bowen,

The recent events with your son Curtis© has brought a serious issue before us. The board did not realize that breaking the skin was a legal requirement. The district will enforce a paddling© policy. We will ensure that any such paddles will be sanded smooth to ensure no skin will be broken.

Sincerely,

Superintendent Ms. Curry

5. No H.A.R.R.P signal directed towards KCMO school district neighborhoods and schools to make us confused, crazy, stupid or otherwise alter our our brainwaves - ever.

6. No mind control tactics administered by any agency on the Federal, State, Local, District, City, or AND level - ever.

So she asking for a free house, car, new job, free education for her son..

well over a million dollars worth.

You can hit my kid in the knee with a pipe for that scratch.

5. No H.A.R.R.P signal directed towards KCMO school district neighborhoods and schools to make us confused, crazy, stupid or otherwise alter our our brainwaves - ever.

6. No mind control tactics administered by any agency on the Federal, State, Local, District, City, or AND level - ever.

I liked the one where she said she nor Curtis could be killed to avoid payment. Ever.

Reality needs to slap this stupid racist.

What a racist pig

What if he were slapped by a BLACK Teacher?

" When my son was getting battered by the Bleach Blonde fatass black women teacher in front of the school, there was a white guy walking across the street....he saw it, I want restitution because he saw my Wonderful Fat Black Son getting POUNDED on by a big fat black women teacher, and he was humiliated, and I am humiliated that whitey saw this and looked like he was smiling...I bet he was smiling and that is humiliating to me..whitey has done enough smiling at my expense, and I will have my day in court!"

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever wasted 10 minutes reading, and being in here that says ALOT!

Demand

3.3 - Annual $1,500 Wal-Mark Gift Card - for the next 9 years curtis is in school

Hahaha, what a joke

:doh:

Hey I got slapped. Give me money.

My dickk is in the punch! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This just cant be real. If so I was paddled by a black teacher 20 years ago and it has adversly effected my life to the point where I am not a multi billionaire. I want REPARATIONS........and a trip to the moon.

She wants a job paying her 15 k a month for 9 years......min 6 month contract? Seems a little confused about the fact 9 years is actually LONGER than your min 6 month contract.

No tampering with my jazz career. Hahahahahaahahahaahahaha

all expenses paid trip to disneyland(where she will of course sue disneyland for not having a black mouse) for 5 andddd a trip to africa of course.

http://www.lisahenryjazz.com/

...wow. I won't bring up the logistical issues of her demands nor the contradictions she makes, because other than her, I'm sure everyone knows them.

But it's just amazing that someone with the time, energy and 'knowledge' to make a 40 page 'legal' document could be so stupid.

...wow. I won't bring up the logistical issues of her demands nor the contradictions she makes, because other than her, I'm sure everyone knows them.

But it's just amazing that someone with the time, energy and 'knowledge' to make a 40 page 'legal' document could be so stupid.

She copyrighted everything correctly, you racist :nono:

It's gotta be fake, but I can't find anywhere on teh interwebs where it says so <_<

She submitted a 250k bill that she thought was gonna be paid in full when they got the letter. Like they were just gonna hand this dumb pos 250k in a suitcase when she dropped this letter off.

She copyrighted everything correctly, you racist :nono:

It's gotta be fake, but I can't find anywhere on teh interwebs where it says so <_<

I was thinking the same thing. I searched for it as an urban legend type thing and nothing. I did find her website for her "jazz" career and it seems like she is a real....if not too bright person.

It's not fake. Sadly, there are some crazy ass racist black people in KC. I mean, there's a whole lot to it. Some of it I know about (up until the 50's blacks weren't allowed to live west of Troost Avenue. There is a huge dividing line right down the middle of the city). I'm sure there's a lot I don't know about. But in the inner city, deep hatred of white people is the norm, not the exception.

If you haven't been around it, it's nearly impossible to explain.

Didn't bother to read this until now. :wacko:

Mung :D

I noticed one of her demands was "monthly counseling services with Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, all expenses paid, for the next 9 years."

Googled this doctor..

According to Welsing various cultural practices express white people's sense of their own inferiority:

On both St. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts…. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male…. Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation — in full final realization of white genetic recessiveness

but she's actually serious. As for the recessiveness, white people are defective descendants of albino mutants.

but she's actually serious. As for the recessiveness, white people are defective descendants of albino mutants.

Who pwned everyone else for like, a thousand years.... :P

Life goes to sh1t when you teach poor/uneducated people that they can sue and get what they want.

Lawyers are just trying to feed their family man, they NEED that $300 an hour..... :dunno:

Who pwned everyone else for like, a thousand years.... :P

because

due to the defective mutation, they may have been forcibly expelled from Africa, among other possibilities. Welsing proposes that, because it is so easy for pure whiteness to be genetically lost during interracial breeding, light-skinned peoples developed an aggressive colonial urge and their societies dominated others militarily in order to preserve this light-skinned purity. Welsing ascribes certain inherent and behavioral differences between black and white people to a "melanin deficiency" in white people.

The white personality, in the presence of color, can be stabilized only by keeping Blacks and other non-whites in obviously inferior positions. The situation of mass proximity to Blacks is intolerable to whites because Blacks are inherently more than equal. People of color always will have something highly visible that whites never can have or produce — the genetic factor of color. Always, in the presence of color, whites will feel genetically inferior.”

Welsing claims that the prevalence of high blood pressure among African Americans is due to the fact that melanin exchanges “black photons” with other electrons and, therefore, picks up the negative energy vibrations from white people.

I know Aryan superiority theories can be :wacko: too, so hopefully this doesn't come across as race commentary. It's interesting seeing how the pieces are supposed to fit together, and seeing how much cred she enjoys.

Also this ###### has like two dozen weekly and monthly demands written down. How does she expect to send her son to school for this amazing education when he's gone 27 days out of the month flying all over the country?

And if she really gives a fock about the education system, why is she asking for a quarter million plus a few mil in expenses per month? Gotta believe that'll bankrupt the district, no?

because

Change the color there and you would have what was being said at a Robert Byrd led Klan rally 50 years ago.

Change the color there and you would have what was being said at a Robert Byrd led Klan rally 50 years ago.

Yeah, that's a given. Reading her stuff was like a crash course in the flip side.

because

I know Aryan superiority theories can be :wacko: too, so hopefully this doesn't come across as race commentary. It's interesting seeing how the pieces are supposed to fit together, and seeing how much cred she enjoys.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if you're laughing at the quote or my disclaimer. Her theory attempts to answer everything. She does well in realizing what bases need to be covered, it's just that she covers them with crazy.

Not sure if you're laughing at the quote or my disclaimer. Her theory attempts to answer everything. She does well in realizing what bases need to be covered, it's just that she covers them with crazy.

I am laughing at pretty much every racist aspect of that diatribe, just as I would if some white supremacist tried to sell me on the inferiority of some other race or religion. This is the kind of sick, sad, excrement we should all be on guard for though. The Nazi's managed to sell such notions to a large swath of people too, but they were wrong also.

I know Aryan superiority theories can be :wacko: too,

I don't know, he's got 1800 yards from scrimmage and 15 TDS. That's pretty focking good! :dunno:

It's not fake. Sadly, there are some crazy ass racist black people in KC. I mean, there's a whole lot to it. Some of it I know about (up until the 50's blacks weren't allowed to live west of Troost Avenue. There is a huge dividing line right down the middle of the city). I'm sure there's a lot I don't know about. But in the inner city, deep hatred of white people is the norm, not the exception.

If you haven't been around it, it's nearly impossible to explain.

I rarely watch the local news. Today on NBC, they were talking about crime and asked a distinguished looking older black man in a suit why he thought there was so much black on black crime in KC.

"I think over time slaves begin to take on the behavior of the slavemasters."

:blink:

I rarely watch the local news.