Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Cromartie thinks Brady is an A-Hole

Yeah, the Jets are annoying. Im a yankee fan

the Yankees (sans ARod) have been one of the most professional teams around over the last decade (or so)... they are all business and they win. Jeter's cool, collected leadership style on field and handsome/ladykiller role off field is a fair parrallel to Brady's.

I think you're right in many ways, The Pats are a lot like the Yankees and as a Sox fan, I kinda' like being on the side that wins the most and I'm OK with everyone else hating the team because of it.

I greatly admire the Jets swagger. This league is horribly boring and vanilla, with one cookie cutter interview after another, players afraid to be honest and make an honest comment. Boring interviews are gutless and phony. But when you have a guy like Rex Ryan shooting his mouth off, it can throw off another team's equilibrium. It's smart. And his team can feed off the coach's bravado. The Jets are good for the NFL, unlike that h0m0 Godell who is trying to toss wet blankets on everything. Good for Cromartie.

Do you mean like losing 45-3?

There is nothing like calling the the opposing players names. We did that in middle school,

the Yankees (sans ARod) have been one of the most professional teams around over the last decade (or so)... they are all business and they win. Jeter's cool, collected leadership style on field and handsome/ladykiller role off field is a fair parrallel to Brady's.

I think you're right in many ways, The Pats are a lot like the Yankees and as a Sox fan, I kinda' like being on the side that wins the most and I'm OK with everyone else hating the team because of it.

Our (Red Sox fans) hatred of the Yankees is rooting mostly from jealously of years previous to 2004 and it has lingered.

People's hatred of the Pats is the same thing, jealousy.

Cromartie plays like a phaggut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edUCQAQ_mB0

This was the play i was looking for earlier. I thought i heard the announcers last week say vs Greene. I watched this highlight but only watched first few seconds and missed the view from back. Cromartie is a b!tch

Our (Red Sox fans) hatred of the Yankees is rooting mostly from jealously of years previous to 2004 and it has lingered.

People's hatred of the Pats is the same thing, jealousy.

that's correct.

I've (we've) experienced it from both sides and I know that being the "winning", "evil empire" side of it is a lot more fun.

EDIT: and with this in mind, I've even seen a change in the Colts/Pats rivalry: after Manning and the Colts finally won that SuperBowl, the venom from (most) Colts fan subsided. The Manning/Brady debate was no longer "your guy's a choker", "your guy's a system QB", it improved to "they're both among best ever, I just like my guy better".

guys like LT and Cromartie and any others that have been defeated multiple time by NE, their hate for NE is understandable. NE has been the bane of their professional existence from SD to NYJ. LT could live with the "No Championship" blemish the rest of this life: HOFer but just like Marino, has that one sore spot on his resume and mostly has NE to thank for it. And again, that's a lot like the Sox/Yankees rivalry, Boston had some GREAT teams that could have/would have won it all if not for the Yankees always besting them and that made it hurt even more.

This was the play i was looking for earlier. I thought i heard the announcers last week say vs Greene. I watched this highlight but only watched first few seconds and missed the view from back. Cromartie is a b!tch

He runs away from making tackles almost as well as he runs away from his child support. :lol:

Some of the Yankees are very professional but not A-Hole :nono: Slapping ball little punk. Jeter, Rivera, and Posada but thats about it.

WOW! You have some real identity problems. Rooting for the winning team is one of the easiest things to do in life especially when the deck is stacked your way.

If all MLB teams had the same payroll there is no doubt in my mind the current Yankee organization would never win a World Series. They are having a hard time doing it now.

In 2007 he gets lucky with 10 INT's (he's never had more then 3 since) and he thinks people care what he has to say about a future Hall of Fame player.

I hope Welker cracks the fock out of him.

Do you mean like losing 45-3?

There is nothing like calling the the opposing players names. We did that in middle school,

The two teams split the season series. The Jets are very capable in winning on Sunday.

Calling opposing players names = more gooder entertainment.

WOW! You have some real identity problems. Rooting for the winning team is one of the easiest things to do in life especially when the deck is stacked your way.

If all MLB teams had the same payroll there is no doubt in my mind the current Yankee organization would never win a World Series. They are having a hard time doing it now.

Since the Yankees started throwing around $100+ million contracts in 2001 they hadnt won until 2009. :wave: :D So actually trying to "buy" a World Series hasnt worked to well for them.

I almost miss being a miserable SOB when the Red Sox's would blow it. As you guys know i like to b!tch alot and when they are winning its hard to b!tch too much :doh:

If all MLB teams had the same payroll there is no doubt...

I purposely didn't bring up the payroll thing because I wasn't looking to take a shot a the Yankees AND it is not applicable to the NFL. I have been carefull to say the Yankees/Patriots parallel is "similar" not "exact" or "identical".

I stand by my original thoughts that there are similarities to the Yankees/Pats, it's not a far off comparison, and I see no reason to aplogize for enjoying my home team's frequent winning.

Colin Cowherd has made a nice living out of it.

Colin Cowherd has made a nice living out of it.

Cowherd is funny but he definetly has LITTLE MANS disease :thumbsdown:

from The Boston Globe:

Is this a bad time to bring up the fact that Cromartie has fathered nine children by eight different women and that the Jets had to front him $500,000 in salary this year so he could pay back child support?

:D if that guy's calling you names, you're probably doing something right.

He runs away from making tackles almost as well as he runs away from his child support. :lol:

That clip is pretty funny. Cromartie could have made the tackle in the backfield....and chases Greene all the way and bumps him after the TD. What a d0uche.

Brady's response to Cromartie's name calling is priceless.

“Belichick has called me [an a--hole],” Brady said. “My OC has called me that. They like me, so maybe he likes me.”

Well - I personally love this trash talking that's going on right now. It's most definitly bringing a little more spice to the game. I will be rooting for the J-E-T-S 100% on this one. But when Brady throws his 4th td pass to go up by 21 points, I hope to hell he pulls out a both handed pistol point right towards the Jets bench. POW POW

WE HAVE A WINNER :pointstosky: :overhead: Well said :cheers:

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he said. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

Well, Brady is the one throwing to those receivers. "Yeah, but if I beat the s--- out of his receivers, he can't throw the ball," Cromartie said.

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...l#ixzz1Arb6n0Fh

For all the talk of what he said about Brady.............threats against the WR's is what might be earning him some payback this week. I'll be watching for either Gronkowski on a crossing pattern or a lineman out on screen or something looking to blindside his @ss.

Brady, "Not everybody has great things to say about our team or organization, or certain players. That's kind of the way it's always been. We're just going to do our talking on the field. That's the way we've always chosen to do."

I wish this game was tonight damn it :wave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocV5bGHdYag

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he said. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

Well, I guess that explains why he made no attempt to tackle Greene last year. He's a running back, not a receiver, so Cromartie doesn't play against him.

I greatly admire the Jets swagger. This league is horribly boring and vanilla, with one cookie cutter interview after another, players afraid to be honest and make an honest comment. Boring interviews are gutless and phony. But when you have a guy like Rex Ryan shooting his mouth off, it can throw off another team's equilibrium. It's smart. And his team can feed off the coach's bravado. The Jets are good for the NFL, unlike that h0m0 Godell who is trying to toss wet blankets on everything. Good for Cromartie.

Good for the NFL, bad for the JETS...they've accomplished nothing to be trash talking, especially the best team in the NFL...there will be no letting up by NE this weekend! :doublethumbsup:

But when Brady throws his 4th td pass to go up by 21 points, I hope to hell he pulls out a both handed pistol point right towards the Jets bench. POW POW

and says "how do you like me now.'

Brady's response to Cromartie's name calling is priceless.

“Belichick has called me [an a--hole],” Brady said. “My OC has called me that. They like me, so maybe he likes me.”

Alright this now gets my vote as #1 :pointstosky: :doublethumbsup:

If I had been repeatedly b!tch-slapped by someone in my career the way Cromartie's teams have been by Brady, I would probably think he was an ###### too. :lol:

:headbanger:

It is just one of the many where I see that he is cocky. Look, the guy usually can back it up. I am just saying, I think he is cocky. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Many?

I call Bullsht

The guy is CONSTANTLY drilled about the competition and their BS comments(see "i ain't done nuttin but produce 77 kids Cromartie" ), and 99% of the time he takes the high road like he did regarding Cromarties rant.

You HATE Brady and the Patriots, we get that...... :sleep: :sleep:

Many?

I call Bullsht

The guy is CONSTANTLY drilled about the competition and their BS comments(see "i ain't done nuttin but produce 77 kids Cromartie" ), and 99% of the time he takes the high road like he did regarding Cromarties rant.

You HATE Brady and the Patriots, we get that...... :sleep: :sleep:

You're right that Brady usually always takes the high road, but I have a feeling that has a lot more to do with Belicheck than anything else. Don't give me this "We always do our talking on the field" crap. He wasn't on the field in August when he said he hates the Jets. He wasn't on the field when he mocked Plaxico's Super Bowl prediction, "We're only going to score 17 points?? O.K." I'm convinced that if he was on any other team, he'd be taking the low road a lot more.

That being said, the Pats must be chomping at the bit to make some comments about sexy Rexy and his foot fetish and Cromartie and his making babies fetish.

You're right that Brady usually always takes the high road, but I have a feeling that has a lot more to do with Belicheck than anything else. Don't give me this "We always do our talking on the field" crap. He wasn't on the field in August when he said he hates the Jets. He wasn't on the field when he mocked Plaxico's Super Bowl prediction, "We're only going to score 17 points?? O.K." I'm convinced that if he was on any other team, he'd be taking the low road a lot more.

That being said, the Pats must be chomping at the bit to make some comments about sexy Rexy and his foot fetish and Cromartie and his making babies fetish.

He gets asked many questions a day, there are LOCAL "reporters"(and I use that term loosely) :rolleyes: that constantly look to stir up the pot, and he ain't biting.

I have NP at all with him saying he "Hates the Jets", because it is a heated rivalry, and the Jets do nothing but talk crap even though they ain't done sht, he didn't say they suck, he didn't say they were losers....

He said he hates them.........so what, he didn't call anyone out :dunno:

I concur with the BB leash, but that doesn't change the fact that he is usually pretty mild mannered regarding this stuff, even when pressed from many angles to try and get him to slip up.

He did respond to Plax about the points, I have NP with it, and he was wrong, as the Giants did what they said.

People target players and teams that constantly win, nobody likes it when the same guy/team is constantly making headlines, and making it difficult for their favorite team/players to win (unless it's their team/players), so it makes them EZ prey for criticism.

If the Pats and Brady sucked, you would hardly ever hear about them, because for the most part they are kinda boring.

My word. Poke the Pats wasp nest and they all come out to defend the Queen.

Yeah, someone - a certified POS to boot - insults a team's star player and the team's fans come in to defend him. That is weird, and totally unique to Pats fans. I'm sure you wouldn't see anything like this if it were Manning or Palomalu on the receiving end. :thumbsup:

Yeah, someone - a certified POS to boot - insults a team's star player and the team's fans come in to defend him. That is weird, and totally unique to Pats fans. I'm sure you wouldn't see anything like this if it were Manning or Palomalu on the receiving end. :thumbsup:

Nah. KSB spends his time defending Tiger Woods' fidelity, Sarah Palin's smarts and other well-thought-out positions. :lol:

Nah. KSB spends his time defending Tiger Woods' fidelity, Sarah Palin's smarts and other well-thought-out positions. :lol:

I think Brady is a great QB and the way he handles stuff in the media is usually with class. I found the way all you guys ran to his defense was really sweet. :thumbsup:

God this thread is pathetic.

Not a Pats fan but I hope Brady points multiple times to the Jets bench this weekend. That team sure does like to talk for not winning anything, and it starts with their stupid coach.

:first:

My word. Poke the Pats wasp nest and they all come out to defend the Queen.

Hey!! He's our Queen! :)

Well, I guess that explains why he made no attempt to tackle Greene last year. He's a running back, not a receiver, so Cromartie doesn't play against him.

hahaha...